It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magical Mayan Mercury from dragons blood.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I just found this but have not been able to watch the video yet as it won't load on my device. I will watch it when I can get to a computer. Sounds good...

Holographic duality is a duality between quantum many-body systems (boundary) and gravity systems with one additional spatial dimension (bulk). In this talk, I will describe a new approach to holographic duality for lattice systems, called the exact holographic mapping.

Space-time geometry is determined by the structure of correlations and quantum entanglement in a quantum state. For free fermion boundary theories, I will show how different bulk geometries including AdS space, black holes and worm-holes emerge. I will also discuss the generalization of this approach in more generic interacting systems.

www.perimeterinstitute.ca...

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Everything we comprehend is filtered through our level of consciousness/awareness. That's what reality is. For reality to change, and then become an anomaly. Its our consciousness, that has been modified in some way. A far more energy efficient solution. If the space time reality wave gets changed , any adjustment will seem like magic, and the observational environment will have a new interpretation.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Everything we comprehend is filtered through our level of consciousness/awareness. That's what reality is. For reality to change, and then become an anomaly. Its our consciousness, that has been modified in some way. A far more energy efficient solution.

Neurological alchemy might do this to a certain degree, by way of chemical production and neurological pathway activations.

If the space time reality wave gets changed , any adjustment will seem like magic, and the observational environment will have a new interpretation.

Which one would you say would be real and which one artificial? The reality changing the mind or the mind changing reality?

This has been mastered in the ancient past but is either hidden or forbbiden today.

Some changes can be anticipated so the two could be synched in harmony by a mystical civilisation or society with a cosmology and landscape to accommodate the magical experience.

edit on 14-5-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I guess we observe and interpret the reality wave, It makes us think we are in linear time , and then the input becomes reasonable. The wave not only produces the visual hologram , but the input is then fired and then decoded down all the neurons to produce a full sensual experience, as a reality. Its real only in the sense, because the decode is accepted as reality.

Personal consciousness, must be all that can be observed and decoded , the only thing it cant do is observe itself . It would require someone else, to observe and convey information about ourselves, and where we fit in, this level isn't conscious, its automatic. This being the accepted reality . Isolation to any degree is psychologically dangerous, because reality structures have a problem being maintained.

In that sense the Universe would want as many independent points of consciousness as possible, all as aware as possible to operate within the subconsciously agreed reality matrix. So reality must be, something to do, with all the independent points of consciousness that you can transfer information with, that is . "Other beings" So their must be a "selective" union on all conscious and subconscious levels. If it wasn't like this. Their wouldn't be independent points of consciousness , we would be united with all the others and essentially be one person with no individuality. This selective Union, means that the individual consciousness,can control the level of Union with other consciousness's, i.e.. ignore information exchange or allow it, or allow a degree of it. Full information exchange , is the reality that were experiencing at this moment, only to the point where observational integrity is maintained. So to change reality the individual would have to take their consciousness, into this subliminal information region, and change it there. That is merge with it, in one of the ways that we are discussing.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The serpent was lightening, the Chevrons were the lightening snake. Which gave power to the shaman. The GP. was a machine designed to hold the charge, and create the field. Yet again in a hidden chamber inside the structure we find a cavity filled with high quartz "singing sand". The structure. is a pain to X ray and doesn't make sense. bibliotecapleyades.lege.net...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wifi, if the cinnabar already evaporated by any chance it shall cause acid rain that may pour on towards the mayans hungry of that element?
Question, If 25% mercury is converted upon the liquidation shall an ancient one feel or know that there is still 75% unseen left? Know it, Prove it.
x

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Summer7
Wifi, if the cinnabar already evaporated by any chance it shall cause acid rain that may pour on towards the mayans hungry of that element?

I don't know if mercury is acidic, but apparently it is toxic. What you are suggesting would require huge amounts of mercury in the air. I guess that would depend on how much was used, how often, and how much vapour they allowed to escaped into the atmosphere. I'd say it was used in ceremony in the dark.(underground, at night or in a tomb/temple.

Question, If 25% mercury is converted upon the liquidation shall an ancient one feel or know that there is still 75% unseen left? Know it, Prove it.
x

The art would in be sustaining the flow of mercury vapour and heat to keep the stream steady and supposed lattice stable enough for a long enough time for a successful interaction.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Whats the risk?

Text

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Summer7

Is some post missing?

From what?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I think. I dont know what happened while typing. Anyway Id like to ask if this is still applied jn the current or modern age. This or not anymore?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
I think it's possible that mercury vapor may have played some part in their interpretations. Along with certain fungi and cacti, that would have provided them with powerful visions.

Not for long. Deliberately inhaling mercury vapor would have killed them in short order.

How many of these ridiculous mercury threads are we gonna have this week?

you mean theres more than one?

mercury is very poisonous. if they were exposing themselves to it for art inspiration, no wonder they were carving trippy stuff. im surprised they survived to finish it.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Summer7

Well, It is said that modern science will be indistinguishable from magic....

You tell me.

Who knows?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

you mean there is more than one?

There sure is. Check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hmmmnnn.. that is very confusing yes its indistinguishable and theres a possibility to mix it up the magic and modern science. Thats gonna be really confusing. Hhmmmnn Im beginning to be interested. Very interested actually.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join