It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Propaganda Machine.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mSparks43
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

did you even google Sergey Glazyev and see what his comments were about the situation?
just took me all of three seconds.
nationalinterest.org...

did you do any investigation into what has happened in Moldova since they signed?

how about yu provide a source explaining why it would be good for the ukraine. perhaps submit a foi request for their economic assessment of the agreement.

You are aware moldova is not a member of the EU aren't you? They did sign a trade agreement with the EU but again it has nothing to do with Russia. And again nothing to do with Ukraine. The only thing that connects them is trade.The European Union is Moldova's biggest trade partner. 46.4% of its trade takes place with the EU, followed by Russia (21.9% ) and Ukraine (11.8%). By the way Moldova's exports increased by 8 percent in 2014. in fact total trade between the EU and moldova wad 3.51 billion Euro s. So please tell me how signing a trade agreement with the EU somehow made things worse Especially since 2011 they have had a study increase in GDP.

In other words they are learning the same things other countries have opening your economy up to the EU has benefits on the economy. The only problem that remains is corruption which they are trying to solve. But all the former Soviet states have to deal with that. It's part of the Russian business model corruption is accepted and expected. Part of doing business in countries like Russia you have to pay bribes to police local politicians and anyone you need something from.

This is why corruption in the former Soviet states is so bad it was the norm and it's hard to break. This is how Putin became one of the world's richest men it's the way it works there.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

oh my.
the only problem that remains is corruption eh....

wow.

it's amazing how disinformed you can get spending 5 minutes copying and pasting junk off the interwebs.

and you thought russian propoganda was bad.

mind you.

I do agree the EU is much more corrupt than russia.
suppose that's one possible reason they can no longer afford to buy basic medical products like anaesthetic or antibiotics.
edit on 7-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

oh my.
the only problem that remains is corruption eh....

wow.

it's amazing how disinformed you can get spending 5 minutes copying and pasting junk off the interwebs.

and you thought russian propoganda was bad.

mind you.

I do agree the EU is much more corrupt than russia.
suppose that's one possible reason they can no longer afford to buy basic medical products like anaesthetic or antibiotics.

Moldova has the same problem Russis has in rural areas. Strictly agrarian small family farms barely able to feed the family much less make enough for profit And corrupt politicians.The EU mistake allow them to loan money without gurantees on where it would be spent. Similar Problem in Russia they took out loans only ro have the money given to Russian oligarchs instead of helping the people.

If you believe thus happened because the EU your right they made no demands for the money being used. And didn't even bother to see where it was going until it was gone.But what happened to the other countries you pick the one but don't look at say Poland odd don't you think lol. But since 2011 there economy is growing so it's improving something that wouldn't happen under Russian control.so in the end what does that have to do with any Ukraine. They have industry they are more like poland.That's why Russia invaded it didn't want another poland.
edit on 5/8/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

why wouldn't I pick Poland....
for a start Poland is in the EU.
Ukraine isn't.

why would I pick moldova.

because I am more familiar with the disaster taking place there in the last few years.

and they signed exactly the agreement the ukraine refused to.
edit on 8-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

why wouldn't I pick Poland....
for a start Poland is in the EU.
Ukraine isn't.

why would I pick moldova.

because I am more familiar with the disaster taking place there in the last few years.

and they signed exactly the agreement the ukraine refused to.

No they didn't suggest you go read it. It is entirely diffrent the EU learned and made changes. But either way had nothing to do with Ukraine. You made accusations that the deal 20th the EU restricted Ukraine it doesn't. What does however is have anither govern invade your country. Russia had no right to invade Ukraine there is no excuse. Also you can't harbor the man that stole millions from Ukraine and expect relations to still be good. Russia caused all the problems it was having. And from the looks of things has created another afganistan for itself. I don't think Ukrainians are just going to roll over this is going to expand into Russia I assure you.In fact already is chechens are now starting to defy Putin. This is going to go down in history as the beginning of the end of the Russian Federation.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

just
plain
wrong

they signed in the first rounds.
mobile.reuters.com...

www.moldova.org...

but yeah. thanks for pointing out the western propaganda that the deal they just signed was the one that started the ukraine crisis.
although it's not going to make the blindest bit of difference.

the repo men are already on their way.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

just
plain
wrong

they signed in 2012
mobile.reuters.com...

but yeah. thanks for pointing out the western propaganda that the deal they just signed was the one that started the ukraine crisis.

No it isn't so you think because the EU ruled doesn't allow monopolies this is somehow unfair? ? So I guess you like fascist ideas of the state owning everything?? You are to far gone to help Putin the owner of Gazprom is using the company to strangle moldova nothing new did it to ukraine for decade's.

I think you sort of proves the point moving away from Moscow is benefiting in 5 he long run. Why Russia uses its businesses like a club earing people into compliance. Notice they were not the only country Putin offered this to and they all declined tell you something??

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

just
plain
wrong

mobile.reuters.com...

www.moldova.org...

edit on 8-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: nightmare trying to edit posts on a mobile

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

just
plain
wrong

mobile.reuters.com...

www.moldova.org...

Your crazy the deal moldova signed in 2013 with the EU started the Ukraine crises. Wow I'm don't talking to you just making things up now. Tell you what will make this simple show us anywhere the EU has restricted trade with Russia prior to its invasion of Ukraine. And please explain how Ukraine trading with Europe in any way effects it's trade with Russia. Again didn't until they invaded Ukraine. And finally why do you think Ukraine wanted to have a free trade agreement with the EU. Do you believe trade is bad unless it's only with Russia. Well tell your boss that a country had a right to decide their future. And if a country wants to make a trade deal other countries do not have the right to invade them because of it. You actually think it's ok to invade a country because another doesn't like a deal they made. Wow well fascism I'd alive and well I guess.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Tell you what will make this simple show us anywhere the EU has restricted trade with Russia prior to its invasion of Ukraine.

Seems the info I posted in a prior post just went right past someone.

Funny how the EU would throttle trade to a country that they already trade with...not really a good way to trade if you ask me.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

did you even google Sergey Glazyev and see what his comments were about the situation?

This one...

Sergey Glazyev, who has a reputation for forthright and blunt speaking and is a close adviser to Russian president Vladimir Putin

Just wondering what you expected this man to say other than Russia is an innocent victim in this conflict, because this is what his boss says...

did you do any investigation into what has happened in Moldova since they signed?

Remind me again how this is in any way relevant to the topic of this thread?

how about yu provide a source explaining why it would be good for the ukraine.

I am pretty sure this takes care of that...

The EU-Ukraine Association Agreement replaced the EU-Ukraine Partnership and Cooperation Agreement as the legal basis and framework for EU-Ukraine relations. The AA provides for a shared commitment to a close and lasting relationship based on common values, in particular full respect for democratic principles, rule of law, good governance, human rights and fundamental freedoms.

The AA includes provisions for a Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA). The DCFTA offers Ukraine a framework for modernising its trade relations and for economic development by the opening of markets via the progressive removal of customs tariffs and quotas, and by an extensive harmonisation of laws, norms and regulations in various trade-related sectors. This will create the conditions for aligning key sectors of the Ukrainian economy to EU standards.

The implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement, including the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area, while not constituting the final goal of EU-Ukraine cooperation, will bring opportunities for sustainable economic development and prosperity to all the regions of Ukraine, as well as to its neighbours.

eeas.europa.eu...

perhaps submit a foi request for their economic assessment of the agreement.

Why?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

27/04/2015

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Tell you what will make this simple show us anywhere the EU has restricted trade with Russia prior to its invasion of Ukraine.

Seems the info I posted in a prior post just went right past someone.

Funny how the EU would throttle trade to a country that they already trade with...not really a good way to trade if you ask me.

YOU Might need to get your handler because apparently you are having problems. You proved nothing in fact trade with Russia would have been increased with the deal. As I said new route for Russian product to enter the EU. Ukraine could have been a boon for Russian companies do to its location and ability to ship huge quantities of stuff. But it wasn't about trade it was about Putin trying to revive the Soviet Union. That's why Putin made no attempt to help Yanukovych when the world saw he was in trouble. He allowed him to sink sad to do with your puppets. Than he put in action the plan tha y was released nearly a year earlier and sent troops into crimea to take it.

The trail is there you have to be brain dead not to see it. Putin planned the failure of Yanukovych fron the beginning. As the report from Russia said he wasn't worth backing whe. They could annex the territory. But it really shouldn't be a surprise since he had made that threat before went so far as to try to split it with poland. Sounds familiar doesn't it.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Viktor Yushchenko is not Viktor Yanukovych

2015 is not 2013

the ukraine is not the EU

and war most definately is not peace.

but you two seem to be having a lot of fun trying to convince yourselves otherwise.

I suppose it's that kind of nonsense that allows you to believe having a 90 year old women with dementia as your head of state is in any way acceptable.

how very Orwell of you.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

->Remind me again how this is in any way relevant to the topic of this thread?

because the deal they signed was the same one that caused this.

m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

in the ukraine when Viktor Yanukovych didn't.

and by caused.
I mean. the rich used western propaganda to send people out on the streets throwing fire bombs because their president didn't sign a deal which would have sent their country down the same road as moldova has seen since they did.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

YOU Might need to get your handler because apparently you are having problems. You proved nothing in fact trade with Russia would have been increased with the deal.

No need for a handler, or did you reply to the wrong member?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

he just got carried away with the doublethink.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Viktor Yushchenko is not Viktor Yanukovych

2015 is not 2013

the ukraine is not the EU

and war most definately is not peace.

but you two seem to be having a lot of fun trying to convince yourselves otherwise.

I suppose it's that kind of nonsense that allows you to believe having a 90 year old women with dementia as your head of state is a good idea.

how very Orwell of you.

What The Queen she has no power and what cares. All she has to do is wave at the crowd and not drool to much. Hardly important to the world But I guess you don't get the news so I'll help the monarchy lost control of the country in the 1700s being a recent event I guess you might have missed it. But it explains why you have no grasp of history either apparently your education didn't include history classes.You have nothing to show Ukraines deal with the EU hurt Russia in any way. You saw it on Russian television and believed it that's funny.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

gotta love that double think.
yup. the crown has no power at all and it should never be believed that it does.

meanwhile. in the real world
en.m.wikipedia.org...

hmm. commander in chief of one one the largest armies in the world. the responsibility of declaring war and peace.
now. correct me if I'm wrong. but the UK has declared war quite a few times in the last few years hasn't it?
did any of the remaining colonies not join in?

what's the opinion on the street of that these days?
how did your recent vote on on a new head of state go? were there any options to replace like you would expect in a democracy like russia and the us?
____

on moldova ukraine eu russia and propoganda. fairly nice sane analysis.

www.aljazeera.com...

BTW. worth reading the explanatory note. myth 2.
which basically says
the EU will not force you to legalise gay marriage. but will force you to treat them the same as heterosexual couples.

I love the way English uses the word but.
I don't mean to insult you, but....

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

I'll just assume you don't realize on the UK the queen is a figure head. She has no power to make decisions for the government.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join