It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Propaganda Machine.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

you were talking about growth and contraction.
Just questioning your double think of "Russia is smaller even though its bigger" and "The west is bigger even though its smaller"

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Sure it is Putin has scammed the Russian people what do you think they will do when they find out?? He stole money from the old soviet Union and later the FSB put his cronies in power all the while starting businesses with money that didn't belong to him.Even Laundered money from the Russian mob through Spain while in charge of the FSB.

Again, why would that bother a westerner like myself? I have WAY bigger thieves to worry about on my side of the pond.

Well I doubt that Putin is worth billions off what he stole and of course laundered for the Russian mob. Got Him His money in banking and oil. That's how he controlled the country convinced the oligarchs he'd protect there money. Oddly later has them removed and gives their companies to his friends good rule never trust a thief.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

He's still a baby compared to the Queen of England.

She's been playing that game since before Putin was a twinkle in his daddies eye.

At least Putin had to show some degree of competence.

Englands head of state can't even remember not to do a dump in her pants these days.
au.ibtimes.com...

Mind you, playing with her sons twinky (thinking Charles is her husband) is nothing new, if the level of institutionalised child abuse in the UK is anything to go by.
edit on 4-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: mSparks43

They already did.
in 2012.

www.newsmax.com...
come back when you've finished catching up.

2 yrs ago and the US economy is growing apparently didn't do a very good job huh?? Seriously no wonder you think the Russian economy is going to be fine stop while your behind.I'm really trying hard not to laugh

If you really believe the US economy is growing because the MSM says so then I do not know what to tell you. Our leaders in Canada are lying too. They claim we are winning but the jobs created are low pay part time. The oil sector is bring propped up and we have never had a lower percentage of the population as home owners.

"Facts" and reality do not seem to be on the same page due to the confusion coming from the western 24/7 news cycle. One minute we are recovering. Wait a few hours and then different numbers come in. Tomorrow we are recovering again for a few hours till other experts say we are not. If this a result of "freedom" of the press then I dont want it.

Anyone watch Obama' s press dinner?

Obamas anger translator. Sort of off topic but almost as funny as Bush looking around his office for WMD's

edit on 4-5-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Just wondering if you looked for a video on who the US silences dissent in the US?

Am I supposed to be?

I am sure you would agree that the US also silences its critics, don't you agree?

No, if your comparing them to the way Russia does. You do understand in the US can say what you want about the government without the government coming to get you...can you do that in Russia?

The other thing you seem to be missing is the fact the Russian government has say over what their media reports to the citizens of Russia...does the US?

So feel free to post a video you find of the US doing to critics of them what Russia does with theirs?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

Viktor Yanukovych is elected (by hook or by crook) prime minister. Tells the EU to stick its "make the rich richer and the poor poorer" projects up it's ass.

If only that were true...

Yanukovych was given an ultimatum that he couldn't refuse.

The Kremlin aide added that the political and social cost of EU integration could also be high, and allowed for the possibility of separatist movements springing up in the Russian-speaking east and south of Ukraine. He suggested that if Ukraine signed the agreement, Russia would consider the bilateral treaty that delineates the countries' borders to be void.

"We don't want to use any kind of blackmail. This is a question for the Ukrainian people," said Glazyev. "But legally, signing this agreement about association with EU, the Ukrainian government violates the treaty on strategic partnership and friendship with Russia." When this happened, he said, Russia could no longer guarantee Ukraine's status as a state and could possibly intervene if pro-Russian regions of the country appealed directly to Moscow.

"Signing this treaty will lead to political and social unrest," said the Kremlin aide. "The living standard will decline dramatically … there will be chaos."

www.theguardian.com...

Seems they really didn't have the chance to decide on their own.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here I just want to add another video that Putin probably doesn't want seen...some propaganda will be present so be careful when watching...

Enjoy.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Which bit wasnt true.
Being elected PM
Or telling the EU to stick its agreement up its ass?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Or telling the EU to stick its agreement up its ass?

He never told them to stick it's agreement up their asses...and you know it to.

Care to address the reason he didn't sign the agreement, because it is well known that Putin was the biggest reason he didn't sign.

Had Putin stayed out of their business Ukraine would be a part of the EU.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

so this

www.bbc.com...

never happened?
edit on 5-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

so this

www.bbc.com...

never happened?

No of you read what he quoted you would see Russia threatened to invade Ukraine IF He Didn't Chang His mind. He saw it as not having a choice and why he changed his mind. As we can see Russia held good on their promise and did indeed invade Ukraine after he was removed and they went forward. Russia has not kept this a secret they talked about annexing the territory of Ukraine long before maiden .

They allowed Yanochovich to fall so they could annex the territory just like they planned. Putin could have easily propped him up again like he did in the past. Even I admit I was surprised by the lack of support now I know why.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Still says the equivelent of "he told them to shove their agreement up their ass".

Before you start concluding whether he was "forced" to or not.

Don't you think its a good idea to first consider whether its actually a good idea or not
to sign an agreement
which would bring your entire export industry to a standstill. (and that's not Russia, its that the agreement would of bound the Ukraine to EU sanctions and not trading with Russia.)
edit on 6-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Still says the equivelent of "he told them to shove their agreement up their ass".

Before you start concluding whether he was "forced" to or not.

Don't you think its a good idea to first consider whether its actually a good idea or not
to sign an agreement
which would bring your entire export industry to a standstill. (and that's not Russia, its that the agreement would of bound the Ukraine to EU sanctions and not trading with Russia.)

If a guy tells you he's going to beat the hell out of you if you do something than that Id called intImidation.it is not making a decision of one's free will case in point he already agreed to the deal. What changed simple Russia made threats to him on what they would do. Suddenly he has a change of heart and decides against it. See how intimidation works the ironic part is Russia still invaded so he accomplished nothing by giving in except losing his position. Ahh the irony life can be funny..

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

What exactly is wrong with intimidating someone into not completely fuxing their entire country and everyone who works hard in it with one stroke of the pen?

(I'm assuming you acknowledge signing the agreement would have been an even greater disaster for the Ukrainians, since you don't seem to want to talk about it)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

What exactly is wrong with intimidating someone into not completely fuxing their entire country and everyone who works hard in it with one stroke of the pen?

(I'm assuming you acknowledge signing the agreement would have been an even greater disaster for the Ukrainians, since you don't seem to want to talk about it)

Well if you think Russia intimidating their neighbors to control them is a good thing not much more to say. You are to far gone and will condone anything putin and his Nazi party so. Oh wait for confused with Hitler for a second easy mistake. He to thought he could do whatever he wanted with Other countries.

Sadly when he destroys Russia the west once again will have to help the Russians to prevent their country from destroying itaelf. Meaning we will have to pit money again into the economy because some US politicians will worry if we didn't. Only to start this cycle again maybe the west will be smart thus time and let it totally colapse yea alot of people will starve but in the long run it will save lives.It's people like you that cause world wars.

edit on 5/6/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

No

I think giving the PM of a country several hundred million dollars, making everyone else in the country pay it out of their taxes.
and at the same time costing them tens of billions of dollars a year in lost sales.

Is a very, very bad thing.

There's a big difference.

Did you know Croatia - among the poorest nations in Europe
Is now a net contributor to Brussels. (i.e they pay more to Brussels than they get back).
While Germany and France get a massive net inflow.

There isn't a "huge" amount of love for Putin, in the region, or even in Russia.
But he is a hell of a lot better than anything "the west" has to offer.

Are you saying think the Ukraine, UK, and EU etc. would all be better off if Obama was "running" the whole show?
Maybe they'd be better off if The Queen of England was also their head of state?
You know, that lass that can't go out in public much any more cos she can't remember to go to the bathroom, let alone what day of the week it is.
Maybe one of her sons just take everything over, I particularily like that one who's bessy mates with Jeffrey Epstein. UK media sure has given that the coverage it deserves.

Or is this all just some schadenfreude BS?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

No

I think giving the PM of a country several hundred million dollars, making everyone else in the country pay it out of their taxes.
and at the same time costing them tens of billions of dollars a year in lost sales.

Is a very, very bad thing.

There's a big difference.

Did you know Croatia - among the poorest nations in Europe
Is now a net contributor to Brussels. (i.e they pay more to Brussels than they get back).
While Germany and France get a massive net inflow.

There isn't a "huge" amount of love for Putin, in the region, or even in Russia.
But he is a hell of a lot better than anything "the west" has to offer.

Are you saying think the Ukraine, UK, and EU etc. would all be better off if Obama was "running" the whole show?
Maybe they'd be better off if The Queen of England was also their head of state?
You know, that lass that can't go out in public much any more cos she can't remember to go to the bathroom, let alone what day of the week it is.
Maybe one of her sons just take everything over, I particularily like that one who's bessy mates with Jeffrey Epstein. UK media sure has given that the coverage it deserves.

Or is this all just some schadenfreude BS?

Ah just trying to show that anti western propaganda. You should call putin for a job he pays others for this dame thing. Have no clue what Brussels has to do with anything aparently you don't undesired how the EU works the way you make money is exports to other countries on the EU. It's the same as making a sale in your country.

As for Russia at this point anyone would be better than Putin because he's gone insane. He's willing to take all Russia down because he wants to rule the Soviet empire. BUT at least now he's being honest in one respect. Before he was pretending to be for the people now he just doesn't care. He's taken over the media he's removed any opposition through either jail or death.

I suspected something was up with the moscow apartment bombings when it was shown he was involved and Russians did nithing.that was when I knew he had total control.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

then perhaps you didn't notice
that 25% of the ukraines 80 odd billion dollars of exports are to Russia.
which the EU agreement would of forbidden

which is why russia was so peeved.
and the majority of Ukrainians opposed it.

but her royal highness welcomes your unquestioning support.
perhaps you could get a job changing her diapers.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

so this

www.bbc.com...

never happened?

Never said it didn't, but again he never told them that, and I know you mean figuratively but his decision was made under duress as Putin was tightening Yamukovych's strings.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

then perhaps you didn't notice
that 25% of the ukraines 80 odd billion dollars of exports are to Russia.
which the EU agreement would of forbidden

which is why russia was so peeved.
and the majority of Ukrainians opposed it.

but her royal highness welcomes your unquestioning support.
perhaps you could get a job changing her diapers.

Please show me a link to the specified documents where Exporting goods to Russia would be forbidden Prior to the sanctions. I for one am really interested to see that.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join