It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Propaganda Machine.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

wait. what.

I thought we were talking about the anti putin propaganda machine and it's architects?

this is about something else?

how disappointing.

where's all these lies by putin then?

so far all we've seen is lies about putin.

you know. all the stuff that disagrees with this that you regurgitated either without source or misrepresenting the source.

originally posted by: mSparks43

->Published on 19 Dec 2014

I agree, Lets recap some basic facts from the thread. (perhaps I should of said "for" western propoganda

I'd of posted more of your opinions, but I couldn't find any sources for them.

UK revokes Iranian network's license
edition.cnn.com...

UK head of state has Dementia and Incontinence.
au.ibtimes.com...

BBC write up of the events in the Ukraine.
www.bbc.co.uk...

.Sergey Glazyev, has one of his interviews translated into English
nationalinterest.org...

Russian mobilisation order from that presentation, 27th June 2014
graph.document.kremlin.ru...

"official" rule in the Ukraine now seems to be held by really bad people with guns.

guys like this

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Ukraine’s neo-Nazi leader becomes top military adviser, legalizes fighters

Ukraine crisis: Tension over rise of nationalist Yarosh

R ight Sector negotiates joining Ukrainian Army as independent division under Yarosh command

War with Russia Now Much Likelier: Ukraine’s Leading Nazi Dimitri Yarosh Gets American Weapons and Support

Interpol puts Ukrainian ultranationalist Yarosh on wanted list

Press freedom in russia
en.m.wikipedia.org...

___
And move a little into the probable future
www.smh.com.au...

edit on 17-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

Suggest you start by reading the Nemtsov report.Since Putin claimes Russian arent fighting in Eastern Ukraine.
Ilya Yashin commented on these findings by noting, “All major military successes by the separatists were ensured by Russian army units.” Then Look into Putins claims on Crimea he claimed at the time again no "Russian troop stook over Ukraine only later to admit even before the fall of Yanukovych he was already making plans to take Crimea. Odd considering he claimed it was the peoples will only later to admit he sent troops to take over the area. Then there is the lies he told to take power not to mention the killing of people in the Moscow apartment bombings. And then there is the lies he told about the EU trying to expand into Ukraine when it was Ukraine that initiated these talks not the EU. We can also look into his lies about Nato as well So if you want to start discussing these instead of spew the party line like you have been im willing to. I know its getting harder and harder to protect Putin which leaves you two choices misdirection and false statements.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
that's not propaganda. it's basic military tactics when supporting your allies.
us and uk are denying they have troops in eastern ukraine too.

although no one has decided how far east eastern ukraine goes anymore.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

that's not propaganda. it's basic military tactics when supporting your allies.
us and uk are denying they have troops in eastern ukraine too.

although no one has decided how far east eastern ukraine goes anymore.

The only troops there are training and they are not in eastern Ukraine. Once again you try misdirection what a nice propagandist you are. The US And UK dI not hide their troop deployments. Putin on the other hand denies that his troops are there. And claims it's the separatists fighting Ukraine when it is in fact Russian troops with Russian equipment. The myth 8 that there is a rebellion. What happened is Russia 7 sedan media and ther troops to convince us there is. Truth is simple there are to few fighting for the separatists most are Russian or chechens.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

i don't believe anyone is that naive.
even you.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Some lessons for Charlie in there, for when he inherits UK plc...
edit on 18-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

i don't believe anyone is that naive.
even you.

Most of the people in eastern Ukraine just want the fighting to end they dont care about winning.They never did Russians moved in claimed to be their voice and started making decisions for them. Now its all backfired and these same people are stealing murdering and making the people miserable in eastern Ukraine. This was never about them this was always about Putin trying to convince us this was a rebellion. He needs to send his troops home so the people in eastern Ukraine can be safe again.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

they absolutely totally care about not being forced to accept homosexuality.

for example.

and as discussed earlier in the thread. that excludes them from participation in the EU project.

still could be worse. they could go the whole hog like the UK and be world renowned for child abuse.
or did you miss that bit of UK history?

did you ever look at the Jeffrey Epstien links?
edit on 18-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

they absolutely totally care about not being forced to accept homosexuality.

for example.

and as discussed earlier in the thread. that excludes them from participation in the EU project.

still could be worse. they could go the whole hog like the UK and be world renowned for child abuse.
or did you miss that bit of UK history?

did you ever look at the Jeffrey Epstien links?

What makes no sense they don't care about homosexuality when the people that were sent there by Putin is raping murdering and stealing from them trust me. People in Eastern Ukraine let's say sentiments are changing and it's time for the Russians to go home.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

And leprechauns wait with pots of gold for you at the end of the rainbow.

meanwhile. in the real world. eastern Europe has become less tolerant.
you think the anti homosexuality laws in russia came from anything other than public demand?

are all the Polish fighting with police over the issue also victims of putin lies?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

And leprechauns wait with pots of gold for you at the end of the rainbow.

meanwhile. in the real world. eastern Europe has become less tolerant.
you think the anti homosexuality laws in russia came from anything other than public demand?

are all the Polish fighting with police over the issue also victims of putin lies?

I'm not discussing Russia they are in the grips of nazification . Being non Russian or gay or even black will get you beat up or killed. At least they haven't started on the Jewe yet but comparing eastern Ukraine with Russia is stupid. Russians aren't being ocupid by a foreign force that is killing and stealing from you. In areas like Donbas you can't even go out at night businesses were closed by thugs stealing your stuff. It's been a year long nightmare for those people.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
which is what nearly all of Europe seems to think about the EU.
and why the fact that the majority of eastern Ukrainians identify themselves as Russians is so important to the situation.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

which is what nearly all of Europe seems to think about the EU.
and why the fact that the majority of eastern Ukrainians identify themselves as Russians is so important to the situation.

No its your belief don't confuse the two. In Eastern Ukraine people are dying and being robbed by the very people Putin sent there to supposedly fight for them.All they are doing is intimidating them and stealing just so Putin can continue his war. He's created a fake war for his gain.

When you have the people scared that your supposedly helping there's something wrong.
edit on 5/19/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

you think Yarosh's lot are any better?

Spetsnaz have the best reputation in the world at the moment.
edit on 19-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit

He calls his troops “the Blue Helmets of Maidan,” but brown is the color of the headgear worn by Delta — the nom de guerre of the commander of a Jewish-led militia force that participated in the Ukrainian revolution. Under his helmet, he also wears a kippah.

Delta, a Ukraine-born former soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, spoke to JTA Thursday on condition of anonymity. He explained how he came to use combat skills he acquired in the Shu’alei Shimshon reconnaissance battalion of the Givati infantry brigade to rise through the ranks of Kiev’s street fighters. He has headed a force of 40 men and women — including several fellow IDF veterans — in violent clashes with government forces.

As platoon leader, Delta says he takes orders from activists connected to Svoboda, an ultra-nationalist party that has been frequently accused of anti-Semitism and whose members have been said to have had key positions in organizing the opposition protests.

“I don’t belong [to Svoboda], but I take orders from their team. They know I’m Israeli, Jewish and an ex-IDF soldier. They call me ‘brother,’” he said. “What they’re saying about Svoboda is exaggerated, I know this for a fact. I don’t like them because they’re inconsistent, not because of [any] anti-Semitism issue.

www.haaretz.com...

propaganda?
"the nazisand the IDF "brothers?"
I suppose harretz is putin's propaganda machine eh?

after the banker installed jewish bolshevics and the banker installed Hitler is there any wonder thre russians have some sence of who is trustable and who might not be

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones

The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit

He calls his troops “the Blue Helmets of Maidan,” but brown is the color of the headgear worn by Delta — the nom de guerre of the commander of a Jewish-led militia force that participated in the Ukrainian revolution. Under his helmet, he also wears a kippah.

Delta, a Ukraine-born former soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, spoke to JTA Thursday on condition of anonymity. He explained how he came to use combat skills he acquired in the Shu’alei Shimshon reconnaissance battalion of the Givati infantry brigade to rise through the ranks of Kiev’s street fighters. He has headed a force of 40 men and women — including several fellow IDF veterans — in violent clashes with government forces.

As platoon leader, Delta says he takes orders from activists connected to Svoboda, an ultra-nationalist party that has been frequently accused of anti-Semitism and whose members have been said to have had key positions in organizing the opposition protests.

“I don’t belong [to Svoboda], but I take orders from their team. They know I’m Israeli, Jewish and an ex-IDF soldier. They call me ‘brother,’” he said. “What they’re saying about Svoboda is exaggerated, I know this for a fact. I don’t like them because they’re inconsistent, not because of [any] anti-Semitism issue.

www.haaretz.com...

propaganda?
"the nazisand the IDF "brothers?"
I suppose harretz is putin's propaganda machine eh?

after the banker installed jewish bolshevics and the banker installed Hitler is there any wonder thre russians have some sence of who is trustable and who might not be

You seemed to miss the point of the article they were explaining maiden wasn't nazis. You apparently missed that part. And this also has nothing to do with the fake war putin is waging in Eastern Ukraine.He sent in his people to pretend they are from Eastern Ukraine. Yet all the leaders were from Russia. The people he sent are raping and killing and stealing from the people in eastern Ukraine.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

And this also has nothing to do with the fake ear putin is waging in Eastern Ukraine.

Putin has a fake ear?
Why was I not informed of this? Why didn't Oprah tell me?

edit on 5/19/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And this also has nothing to do with the fake ear putin is waging in Eastern Ukraine.

Putin has a fake ear?
Why was I not informed of this? Why didn't Oprah tell me?

It would explain a lot don't you think lol.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I think you are confusing east London with dpr.

and dpr with eastern ukraine.
edit on 19-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I think you are confusing east London with dpr.

and dpr with eastern ukraine.

Just shows how little you know about what's really going on.

WORLD
Donetsk has become eastern Ukraine's lawless city

USA Today sat down with two DNR policemen who admitted they cannot implement law and order in the city.
DONETSK, Ukraine — This once-booming industrial city of 1 million is now largely a lawless and lifeless center of eastern Ukraine's separatist movement, where residents live under constant threat from marauding militias they explained, are able to carry out criminal acts with impunity.

www.usatoday.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join