It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Propaganda Machine.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
. . . Again.

- This thread needs to be renamed:

"America's Propaganda Machine"

.good lord.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicBullet
a reply to: dragonridr

Ukraine’s neo-Nazi leader becomes top military adviser, legalizes fighters

Ukraine crisis: Tension over rise of nationalist Yarosh

R ight Sector negotiates joining Ukrainian Army as independent division under Yarosh command

War with Russia Now Much Likelier: Ukraine’s Leading Nazi Dimitri Yarosh Gets American Weapons and Support

Interpol puts Ukrainian ultranationalist Yarosh on wanted list

- Wouldn't say its theory anymore. It's a FACT!

One man who has no political power it's not anything other than a convenient lie for putin trolls. He controls 1 battalion namely the volunteers from right sector. He has no say on government at all so if he can't make laws and the only people he can control I'd the group he started to battle russians how is he involved in the goverent. You have to stop using RT ad a news source there not very good.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

LoL - - sure sweep it all under the rug.

RT is reputable source & the other links are from other sources. You want to tear them down as well?

Cuz, I have other sources stating the EXACT same thing. Try me.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

OK well show me how this person in any way makes any decision in laws in Ukraine. Not being in charge of the volunteer militia I want you to show me he helps make laws in Ukraine. Good luck lol.
edit on Sun May 10 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

So you think a military advisor 8 some way controls the government really that's just comical inot so many ways. He advises their military and if you look it's limited to the volunteer battalions. He's a liason between Ukraine army and his people. That is in no way in charge of the government. Read them since you posted them.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicBullet

What a surprise! I noticed this name popping up at the end of quite a few pro Russian threads. Then much to my surprise I saw it was a new member with minimal post. What are the odds?????
edit on 10-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Here just picked one here's a quote
Still, with Mr Yarosh now a part of the general staff - but crucially not in a deciding role - he and his fighters may now be subject to a degree of oversight. And the volunteer battalions in general may now be better controlled by those who, by law, should be in charge.

See no deciding role I'm other words no power to do anyrhing. Other than control the people he was already in charge of. apparently English is beyond you now please show me where he has any power in the government.

PS being able to command a battalion is not being in control of the government. It's like saying the generals I'm Moscow control Putin. so your just making your self look silly. Unless you care to show us the military has taken over the Rada I missed that one.

(post by AtomicBullet removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Now if you're done skirting around my links & CAN'T disprove any of them - -

You should be w/ me in renaming this thread:

** American Propaganda Machine **

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

U got a point in there?

You registered just a few months before me - - what are the odds??

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Now if you're done skirting around my links & CAN'T disprove any of them - -

You should be w/ me in renaming this thread:

** American Propaganda Machine **

I see you ignored the quote I made from your source so you either don't understand English. Or you think you can confuse people. Again what power does he have 1 man by the way. What can he do can he make laws?? Can he debate in the Rada with other law makers. Can he tell the president what to do?? SHOULD BE SIMPLE SHOW US WHAT POWER HE HAS IN THE GIVERNMENT.surely There Must Be A Bill HE Submitted Tell You WHAT I'll Accept Anyrhing That Shows Him IN CHARfe Of Anyrhing Other Than THE Volunteer militia.

see it doesn't exist he's in charge of the volunteers working with Ukraine that is his position. It is nor a governmwnt position it is a military position.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Actually I do. But don't worry if you didn't get it everybody else is already in on it.

You you keep making claims that the right sector and neo-Nazis are in control. Yet here's a quote from RT from your last source.

The Right Sector leader received less than 1 percent of the vote in Ukraine’s presidential election in May. Right Sector was formed as a coalition of nationalist and neo-Nazi organizations during the Maidan protests in Kiev at the end of last year. The group’s armed activists gained prominence as the stand-off between protesters and police grew more violent. Although it was offered minor posts in the aftermath of the toppling of former President Viktor Yanukovich, Right Sector has refused to become a part of the establishment, and remains on the margins of Ukrainian politics.

There you have it I even highlighted the relevant parts for you. Straight from Putin...,er,,,, I mean the Kremlins .....,,,,, oh wait I meant RT's mouth.

edit on 10-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

U drunk?

English not my 1st language, but you don't make sense.

I've provided sources that had to place Yarosh on their "Wanted List". Yet you refuse to recognize that Yarosh goes unimpeded from the "Ukraine govt". You say he has "no powers" yet. . . Can Intimidate & forcefully persuade the Rada in voting in the "correct" way.

I got that evidence too. Like I said, Try Me.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Point to my comment saying that they're in charge?

I'll wait.

Whats better than RT? Cnn, Fox, bloomberg. NYT? What do you follow?

I wonder how far down you're deep-throating the White House explanations. . . ?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You aren't even very good at this are you?

Nothings wrong with RT especially when I get to use it against you.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

U drunk?

English not my 1st language, but you don't make sense.

I've provided sources that had to place Yarosh on their "Wanted List". Yet you refuse to recognize that Yarosh goes unimpeded from the "Ukraine govt". You say he has "no powers" yet. . . Can Intimidate & forcefully persuade the Rada in voting in the "correct" way.

I got that evidence too. Like I said, Try Me.

Simple reason he's killing Russians he's a hero after the airport. Him and his fighters fought off the Russian troops. Of course Russia wants him he's caused them a major problem.And he's not done but Ukraine Is Carefully Trying To Lessen His control. They know he's dangerous you can't just make him disappear this isn't Russia.

And I also see why your having problems with the links you posted if English is a second language you miss when they explain things. The press from the west trus to print both sides of a story so you have to pay attention who's talking. Like in the one it was a Russian general than afterwards the press person points out that he has no power to influence the government.

I'm trying to get you to realize he has no political power.
edit on 5/10/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join