It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Propaganda Machine.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

absolutely not.

I'd hate to see those minority russian areas fall under the reign of putin.

but how to broker a truce now after everything that has happened?

what hope does a country have isolated from its entire industrial sector?
edit on 10-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mSparks43

can't really say what's actually going on in kiev these days.

other than for sure the government has and is ordering the heavy shelling of civilian towns.

which in my book makes them the wrong side to stand for.

and if someone gives me that human shield crap again I'll point out again that you could say the same thing about the 911 victims.

One that makes no sense 911 was done by the Saudis and that's another Story. As for shelling their own people they aren't they are shelling pro russians who were setting up grads and shelling them. In fact even worse they were being shelled from Russia ad well in war civilians die because armies fight. If Russia had nor invaded Ukraine nothat a single civilian would have been hurt. I guess it comes down to Ukraine can roll over and let Russia take their land.This of course would lessen civilian losses. Though the killing of civilians would continue chechems don't play nice and caught doing something they don't like and they cut your heart out and play soccer with it.

The other option mount what fight they can and hope to make it so costly for the Russians they leave. I guess they are choosing the later and we'll hard to blame them.Even if they drive out the Russians the country is devastated in the east. It will be years before they can get going again.

There is no easy path for Ukraine any more Putin saw to that but I think he's got some problems of his own so to this. He isolated Russia from the world he's destroyed their economy. He's empowered the chechems wait until they start again. Hes turned his country over to neo nazis. It really is hard to believe one man can do this much damage. I have relatives and even my grandmother who swore she would never leave Russia is considering moving to the states. Think my grandfather is worried she can be very vocal and doesn't like what's going on in Russia.

I truly wish Russia could remove Putin but it's not going to happen without once again Russia being thrown in to turmoil and people suffering.But even with that he still needs to go.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

absolutely not.

I'd hate to see those minority russian areas fall under the reign of putin.

but how to broker a truce now after everything that has happened?

what hope does a country have isolated from its entire industrial sector?

It's beyond truce your right only hope for Ukraine is Russians stand up to Putin and it is starting . Russians are starting to strike. You have political parties trying to band together they know their only option is to let people know what Putin is doing. Russians are far from stupid they understand Putin is a politician. They Think He's Doing What's Good For Russia as things deteriorate they will put it all together. When people go hungry and not getting paid Putin will wnd up having to flee the country it's not a case of if but when.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

blah.

Russians love Putin. More than Merikans love Obama lol. Quit telling lies.

Putin & Xi are coming for that stranglehold on Silk road. . . Their making US scramble for TPP.

So funny.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Furthermore, wait for the signing of a "Mutual Beneficial" agreement between Ukraine & Russia - - for gas.

At that moment, you know that you're months away from extreme gas hike (i.e. Saudi getting bombed). . .

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

no.
I believe they are good people.

they were all replaced by people with a history of fairly brutal crimes after the coup. they knew who they were going to be replaced with months before the coup. and were in absolute despair.

I don't think kiev actually has a government anymore.

rule now seems to be held by really bad people with guns.

guys like this

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

You would be correct.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicBullet

blah.

Russians love Putin. More than Merikans love Obama lol. Quit telling lies.

Putin & Xi are coming for that stranglehold on Silk road. . . Their making US scramble for TPP.

So funny.

It's starting as people aren't gettino paid and going on strike and he's cutting the budget. Food prices are souring. His popularity is directly tied to how well people are doing. And we'll things are changing. This is why he's gone to killing his enemies. He's not as secure as he was.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Furthermore, wait for the signing of a "Mutual Beneficial" agreement between Ukraine & Russia - - for gas.

At that moment, you know that you're months away from extreme gas hike (i.e. Saudi getting bombed). . .

No one's going to bomb Saudis. Though if they did US has more oil than the Saudis so wouldn't be bad. Issues of national security had changed and Saudis don't play a role anymore. Me personally I think the world would be better off without them. Everyone is tired if the middle east And the games they play. It's no longer a secret that they promote terrorism and used the Merikans as you put it. But now they have to fight their own battles for a change.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

not from my experience.
russian grant money is still flowing thick and fast on trade and education.

EU and US are only offering free guns and bombs to far right nut jobs. everything else is loans at murderous interest rates.

there's a distaste that so much is also having to go on making sure the likes of Dmytro Yarosh's soldiers don't win. but that is far outweighed by the fear of what will happen if they do.

and actually a little pride that he (putin) wants to take everyone back to the glory days of the ussr.

and make no mistake. the days of the ussr are almost universally remembered in the region as a time of wealth and prosperity.

that was my biggest shock when I first started spending time here.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You're gonna be surprised when iran does (via proxy). . . Yemen is knocking on their door.

And NO US does not have enough oil, it would be a terrible fate.

Yes Saudi will have to fight this on their own (actually w/ their "Arab Coalition") but they will still LOSE.

Why?

Kamakazi drones - - hence why Saudi is trying to level ALL airports in Yemen. But they're out-flanked, plain & simple.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The REAL question that you NEED to ask yourself is:

What are americans gonna do when they can't afford $10/gal+

- Good thing america has been honing in their Police State tactics lately. It's a coming!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

no.
I believe they are good people.

they were all replaced by people with a history of fairly brutal crimes after the coup. they knew who they were going to be replaced with months before the coup. and were in absolute despair.

I don't think kiev actually has a government anymore.

rule now seems to be held by really bad people with guns.

guys like this

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Take the time to learn before you post.Mr Yarosh received less than 1% in presidential elections, and his party failed to pass a 5% barrier to enter parliament - though he himself was elected as a deputy. The reason for his appointment was simple Russia caused it. THis was a promotion of a popular combat leader, one who received serious injuries in the battle of Donetsk airport and was subsequently photographed, bruised and bandaged in his hospital bed.Thus made him a hero in the eyes of Ukraine. But the promotion is more just for looks. He is considreed the liason for the volunteer units.And Ukraine is trying to get them out of the fight by training national guard troops to take their place. In fact the other volunteer battalions already moved into thE guard the last hol a out is right sector. This is politics because they know the minute they disband their group any political power is gone.

Right sector worries Ukraine they are difficult to control but like a pit bull you can sick them on the Russians and they can do a lot of damage.But the same warning I said earlier fits Ukraine as well. They Willike eventually fight right sector and they know it. Their down to 1 battalion and how much longer they stay in who's to say. But bottom line his promotion was political because it got the politicians a chance to reward a war hero.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicBullet

And seriously.

it's about damn time we stuck these kings and Queens heads on spikes and got on with the task of building a bright future for ourselves without their egos and hoarding of wealth.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

how much of the vote did the queen get?

it's their soldiers trundling through the forests murdering people.
he's got an international arrest Warrant out for him.
and still gets his seat?

still gets to be in charge of the army.

if that's what you want to promote as democracy. I can tell yu for sure. people will walk away from it in their hundreds of thousands.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

LoL - don't bother w/ dragonridr.

Its like talking to Jen Psaki. . . Whatever the white house says - they repeat.

Please be advised

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicBullet

heh.
but that wouldn't be gentlemanly.

and anyway. his posts are pretty useful. albeit not for the reasons he thinks.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

LoL - don't bother w/ dragonridr.

Its like talking to Jen Psaki. . . Whatever the white house says - they repeat.

Please be advised

Aww having problems fighting the truth. Hate when facts get in the way of fantasy. And the Obama administration does care about ukraine in the least bit. See the problem is when you lie well the truth comes back to bite you in the butt. And in the case of Russian propaganda they've told so many they can't remember what the truth is. Only a fool thinks Ukraine is Nazis since the Nazi party has a stronger hold on russia. Putin has become the Nazi party offering support and guidance throughout europe.

Since you guys appear unable to find any Nazis in Ukraine government I'd say your theory is a bust. We have 1 guy who couldn't even get enough votes to get a seat in the rada. So how much power does he have save you time 0. Since he can't even vote on the floor. Anybody else?? Well no there isn't is thereason and the wile Nazi thing goes down in flames lol.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

LoL - - who's theory?

- You have mental issues?

I don't even know where to address your rant.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

no one's denying their aren't nazis in russia. the us
heck even the UK has its fair share.

but they aren't in govement.

but more importantly.

how exactly do you get yourself a large well equipped army in less than a couple of years.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join