It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Propaganda Machine.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

I don't know where you're getting your information from but I would stop using them as a source. You are consistently wrong when it comes to Ukraine. First, the vote was not ruled corrupt. Parliament brought Yanukovych up on impeachment charges because he had lost control of the country. Not to mention stealing billions of dollars from the Ukrainian people. He then abandoned his post and fled the country. An election was then held to choose a new president which is when Poroshenko was elected. That's the only change that happened in the government.

Then in October of last year normal parliamentary elections were held. During these elections the rebelling regions were not allowed to vote. This led to Svoboda, the far right party, losing 30 of the 37 seats they had won in 2012. So now they have a grand total of 7 out 450 seats in the Rada, 5 out of 120 seats in the Kiev City Council, and 132 out of 3056 regions.

So like I said you may want to double check your facts before you post. If anything the far right has lost influence in Kiev since the start of this whole thing.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mSparks43
a reply to: Xcalibur254

your are missing the important facts

for example

almost 26" into that video
"It's interesting, that during the last election, the right got less than 5% of the vote"

That was the election that made Viktor Yanukovic president.
The courts then declared that vote corrupt
And replaced the entire government with people tied to neo nazi groups.

Think you are you should watch the video you posted. Talks about everything including the pro russian hiding weapons stockpiles in civilian areas who's causes civilian deaths if targeted around 45 min in your video. I'm really glad you posted that there's a lot of information in there on what Russia is doing. Even discussed the brigades Russia has sent into Ukraine.But I know it's OK for Russis to invade their neighbors and it's OK for them to cause civilian deaths. And it's OK for them to comit war crimes. And it's OK for them to take territory from another country.

I'm going to say this people like you caused world war 2 when you defend the indefensible you are part of the problem. Your support allows people like Putin or Hitler to gain power. And others have to die to correct it.
edit on 5/10/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
the video was an example of western propaganda.
duh.

my sources are mostly friends in the former administration before the nazis took over.

you?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

but yes. a lot of detail in there.

just not stuff like this.
www.voltairenet.org...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

the video was an example of western propaganda.
duh.

my sources are mostly friends in the former administration before the nazis took over.

you?

You mean Victor and his nazis now we know why your so confused. And don't understand that he stole money from Ukraine. Or that he fled to Russia on the middle of the night with whatever he could fit in his cargo plane. Your probably to fat gone being a member of the former administration. Did you get any of the billions he stole?? Or are you just naive and think he was not a corrupt politician stealing the people blind??

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
He may very well have been corrupt but he fled the country because his life was in danger after the far right fatherland party organised the maidan sniper killings pointing the finger of blame at him

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

but yes. a lot of detail in there.

just not stuff like this.
www.voltairenet.org...

Oh guy time to update your propaganda those people are gone they were hold overs from the previous russian governmwnt. Oh I meant Russian puppet honest mistake. There is only curentry 1 right wing member of there Duma the last election the right was virtually removed from government in Ukraine.Think it was part of getTing rid of the Russian influence

Might want to read this it's about the Nazi convention held in Moscow you know Putin has to get his people together.

www.interpretermag.com...
edit on 5/10/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Russian neo nazis got kicked out of russia, and went to the ukraine where they got lots of funding from the west

Really?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Care to provide anything that backs your claim that the Ukraine is run by Nazi's?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Then those friends are lying to you. We can see that the whole government wasn't removed. We can see that Yanukovych wasn't removed because the vote was ruled corrupt. I mean he was brought up for impeachment when his term was almost up. We can also see that most of Svoboda was voted out in the last election. It's not like we're dealing with North Korea here. The goings on of Ukrainian politics are pretty observable by outsiders.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

This

Is definitely the Eastern Ukrainian flag
right next to the nazi symbol

driving round shooting civis.

The same symbols present during most of the rallies supporting the EU that kicked all this off.
The same symbol that noise mc decided to don that got him labeled a traiter to russia

All I know for certain is that before the overthrow of Yanukovic, Ukraine was making great strides with Russia and the EU.
I don't think we can say anything for certain.

seems pretty certain the russians are going to win this one now.
So I'd rather it was as quick and as bloodless as possible.
this
ic.pics.livejournal.com...

Is far too close for my liking.
edit on 10-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yes they were making great strides with the EU. Then when they wanted to increase their trade relationship with the EU Russia threw a hissy fit. Setting off a series of events that led to Yanukovych's impeachment.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

can't really say what's actually going on in kiev these days.

other than for sure the government has and is ordering the heavy shelling of civilian towns.

which in my book makes them the wrong side to stand for.

and if someone gives me that human shield crap again I'll point out again that you could say the same thing about the 911 victims.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Should change the thread title to:

Obama's Propaganda Machine

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

But the separatists' shelling of Mariupol is all fine.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
I thought this thread was about Putin's propaganda? Go figure once again the topic of the thread is changed.

It's called debate my friend, and you can't debate if you are not allowed to post alternate views to the OP. What you stated above is non productive to a discussion or a debate. If posters can't bring their thoughts and links to the thread well then there would be dead silence on one side anyways.

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 10-5-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicBullet

Once again Vice is still primarily owned by its founders. It also regularly points out issues in the US and the West. Just because they report negatively on Russia doesn't mean it's propaganda. Were their exposes on North Korea, something no other media outlet was able to achieve, also propaganda?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

And what did Vice achieve w/ N.Korea?

Anything news worthy? Cuz I don't see anything ground-breaking - do you?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

I agree sorry, I was In a pissy mood that day.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicBullet

Well other than being the only news crew to get footage inside North Korea they also broke the story on the North Korean labor camps in Russia.
edit on 5/10/2015 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join