It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Analyst Details How Romania Has Become a US/CIA Torture Facility in the Heart of Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Former CIA analyst Raymond McGovern told Sputnik News Agency that former Romanian President Ion Iliescu allowed the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to operate torture sites within his country because he was the leader of a puppet state whose marching orders came from Washington.

The fact that Romania, an EU member state, is running CIA torture sites is alarming, to say the least. What is even more worrying is that Romania has graduated from being a US torture prison, to becoming a full on NATO whipping boy, placing the country and its citizens in immediate danger, should Vicky Nuland and her neo-con crazies get the hot war with Russia they so eagerly desire.

Once again we see EU values and human rights in action…torturing some folks, while making the Romanian President and all his cronies insanely wealthy

ATS has suspected this for a long time (2005)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Romania demands proof of CIA prisons allegations

Was Romanian base a CIA prisoner site (Feb, 23 2008)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-4-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
But...But... I thought Guantanamo Bay was the only one *Head Explodes*. Thanks for sharing OP. It's scary to think how many more are out there.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeachesNCream
But...But... I thought Guantanamo Bay was the only one *Head Explodes*. Thanks for sharing OP. It's scary to think how many more are out there.

No Silly , the Obama closed that down.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeachesNCream

Poland too, and Ireland (risking their neutrality) supported rendition flights.

Estonia is another (the major one atm) NATO whipping boy.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I loved the show they put on when it was closed down. So much commotion when shutting 1 out of the dozens out there was essentially meaningless.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

i think people would be shocked at how may shell co. exist i know one is Executive Transport. they fly sports stars around and in there free time fly CIA flights.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

Would you care to post links to the proof of Poland sites? I'm not doubting you, just curious.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Another former CIA analyst is I now. Sputnik News no less. WOW. The head guys code name is Easter Bunny. Yea that the guy.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: iFloButta

Here's the Sputnik

Here's an old Democracy Now video about the book.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

CIA

Don't get me started on the CIA

Just read my alias

Actually I will start a thread about CIA

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Romania is a Choomba woomba little helper of NATO that does not need any specific CIA help in torturing anybody.
They have concentration camps for women and children who are also kept in a condition of sex slavery in the forests around the country and run periodic "population reduction" schemes that are designed to remove homeless people from the street (execution or imprisonment) They learned from the best : the British !

Also being the country of origin of count Dracula , Romania is notorious for its Vampires and leeches sucking chldren's blood to bring them to special laboratories, where eugenics are conducted, on how to create "Das Uebermensch" : Turning politicians and the ruling elite in an immortal trans-species beings designated for blood sucking and parasitizing the whole planet. Also they provide sex slaves to western European ruling elites.

National sport for the masses : stealing electrical cables from train electric power lines !

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Romania is a Choomba woomba little helper of NATO that does not need any specific CIA help in torturing anybody.
They have concentration camps for women and children who are also kept in a condition of sex slavery in the forests around the country and run periodic "population reduction" schemes that are designed to remove homeless people from the street (execution or imprisonment) They learned from the best : the British !

Also being the country of origin of count Dracula , Romania is notorious for its Vampires and leeches sucking chldren's blood to bring them to special laboratories, where eugenics are conducted, on how to create "Das Uebermensch" : Turning politicians and the ruling elite in an immortal trans-species beings designated for blood sucking and parasitizing the whole planet. Also they provide sex slaves to western European ruling elites.

National sport for the masses : stealing electrical cables from train electric power lines !
Dude the thread has been dead for nearly 4 years....
edit on 10/16/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Romanian NATO-EU torturers should keep very well in mind that their Nazi-EU government and their criminal drug and organ trafficking people, also have pain receptors ... a lot of them ...

Romania will be subject to excruciating unprecedented pain if it gets even more involved in Moldova !

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Don't they also torture at some 800 different US mil bases around the world?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So, what's the world's solution for this problem?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The world solution from the problem will be , that when if US installs tomahawk missiles in the Mk41 launchers in Romania, the country will be the first to die, followed most likely by Poland and their leaders will either be "vaporized" or most likely will be in some London country club !

top topics

join