It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Jews Really Control America?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

Since I know I am not it does not affect me personally...but I sure have to be careful WHERE and WHEN I speak about such subjects...

Yeah. Well. Welcome to that thing called society.
The thing is, you actually can say pretty much anything you want. Legally.
That doesn't mean that if what you say is idiotic there won't be repercussions. You're free to spout nonsense. Just don't expect everyone to ignore you if you do. And if it's stupid enough, and if you say it loud enough, it can have an impact on the rest of your life.

So think about it first. Use that filter if you have one. Chances are what you have to say probably isn't all that important anyway.

edit on 5/3/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
Asians have surpassed us Jews, for the no 1 spot in income per capita and the no 1 spot in Ivy league enrollment per capita over the last few years, they have also reached no 1 immigrant group over Latinos in the last few years too. They also are the no 1 tourists 1.9 million going to 7 million by 2021, Asians hold the most US debt China and Japan combined particularly shwoo... The Chinese now own the most land in America, import the most stuff from off continent that we buy and Asians in general have the lowest crime and incarceration rates per capita as well...

Nope it ain't us anymore... sorry but Blacks dropped under 13% of the population this year, Latinos aren't actually the ones flooding the country, Jews don't hold the Ivy League and income... better learn statistics and find your new "demon"

bur meh... why bother it's already too late, your irrelevant at this point

New overseers!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Many, but are they practicing jews, crypto-jews (wannabees) or are they zionists. I don't have a problem with most jews or any other nationality, but you do get assholes in every group. I take issue with zionists, they are kind of the usurpers of the image of jews. Zioniats give jews a bad name, but that is deliberate, zionists divert critical attention.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

lol, basically, sad but true.

I made the prickish post for a reason.

Jews accumulated wealth in America for a reason, the post WW2 influx were mainly the Intellectual class that had the capacity to flee Europe prior to the Holocaust, immigration "out" was very limited to America after a point... So the doctors, the bankers, and others with money came and had families that were expressly not very religious and for whom identity and Intellectual and financial pursuit was of the most importance.

Today the immigrant groups coming that share that social structure and set of values are Asian Geeks and Hindu Geeks and they are taking the top position.

When we arrived the group to top was the Wasp and we did it, now from Asia you have Jews and Wasps falling behind them.

But there is no conspiracy.

1: Education and financial priority

2: Not religious but following a moral and family code of sticking together

It's not very complicated, it's not even about "running the country"

The "base" of Caucasian America by the numbers has "religion" over science, personal freedom over intellectual pursuit.

I was like many Asian kids today, I didn't have "fun" after school lol... I went to another effin school until 8:00 at night, then did homework, I wasn't "allowed out" lol personal "freedom" wasn't part of the culture I had "obligations" and they weren't typical "American" value "obligations" which would be "work" "work" it was Intellectual in nature, like in Japan, my sister stayed at home until she was 36 lol, she wasn't paying bills until she had a Man and a Masters... end of story

Americans always have had a great "labor" ethic, but Caucasian American culture, much of it isn't prepared by thought process for the information age, nor are American ideas in particular so there is this conspiracy like feeling of idiocy "the jews run america" being one of them... no the Jews just stay the hell in school or their parents pay for them at home until they develop a brain in their head...

Typical American, get out your 18, pay for it by working at minimum wage lol, no it shouldn't be raised "I walked 13 miles in the snow to dig horse manure pits"

So per capita Jews succeed and seem to have a hand in everything making a buck... but demographically we are waning. There isn't much "power" there.

The Asians however are never going to stop this is a 50 year wave of Hindus and Chinese starting their numbers are boundless.

My point being if the "Caucasian Americans don't want to be, which they are almost now, in the bottom half of society they have to change their ways, stop the anti Darwin type crap, insist their kids go to school, pay for their children beyond the age of 18 like it's not 1876 or something, stop being so "Jerry Springer" with the i'll do what I want crap and stuff a violin in their kids hands at the age of 4 and things of that nature.

Because if not there will always be "some group" "running the show" and it's bs... it's not true, their families have the right priorities and aren't deeply influenced by superstition.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

WOW
If i could give ya more stars, i would!
The first post in this thread that not only stays on topic, but also gives an accurate insight.
Your words are spot on. I will testify to that!

I thought i was the only one who realized this... but you sir, you actually put it into words, into a cohesive and accurate summary of this situation.

Best post ive read all month!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think they do. Why else would Europe and America be destroying themselves with immigration and strife while the media constantly portray minorities as wonderful and more important that the actual citizens who have lived here for hundreds of years?

I think they want to destroy the US and Europe with the thought that somehow they would be the dominant people without us?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
no group of people run the United States except the rich but even they are across all races, genders, and political ideologies, that's why for me the New World Order premise is flawed. people no matter what have a hard time agreeing on anything, for people to assume people with billions have a singular, cohesive vision is flawed. people with money will do what that want to pursue their own interests. Yes the laws are bought and sold for but their is no grand vision is just to make more money on their own.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328
Most black peoples lineage can be traced back to America longer than white peoples lineage here. Also a good portion of the southwest used to be part of Mexico so they have more of a claim on the land then someone named Bob McDonald. I can't deny there is a left bias in the media but who does it hurt to paint groups systematically oppressed in a positive light? I think its pretty dumb to differentiate people based on race alone. this isn't a white country, its America. for someone to want to limit immigration because people have darker skin is stupid when their white ancestors had a chance to immigrate here. Don't they deserve the same opportunity that your ancestors had?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join