It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWW3 - Get It Over With Already!!! Why Wait??????????????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: thesaneone

That is fine with me...try to actually pay attention then! Go look at the top 10 news items of the day....do you see rainbows? No!

You do realize that the news is biased towards reporting bad information right? You know, because bad news gets viewers?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

You won't have to wait long. It's coming.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Sure I will...the world she lives in sucks and will only get worse in the future so why waste time...just end it all now so we can start over quicker...how is that?

Ok then, why don't you show us the way and end it first? Oh wait, all you wanna do is bitch.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

That is fine with me...try to actually pay attention then! Go look at the top 10 news items of the day....do you see rainbows? No!

Stop reading negative stories then instead try reading some positive stories that are happening across this great planet we all share.

The world is not perfect and it never will be but if all your looking for is negativity then that's all you will find.

Find your inner peace and I promise things will look brighter.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I believe that "civilization" has been renewed at least once prior to recorded history. If that ain't a mulligan, then what is?

Atlantis may or may not be a reality, but the legend is probably relational to some segment of truth. So, we can wish for the big birds to fly and wipe out the majority of humanity or not. I admit that I don't have much hope for the longevity of human civilization. I will say this, though: We are akin to cockroaches in that the most of us may be wiped out, but there will always be clusters of those that survive (imo).

As the Zen master said, "we'll see".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join