It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWW3 - Get It Over With Already!!! Why Wait??????????????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I am so sick of the posturing....just grow a pair and hit the big red button and get it over with! This world sucks the way it is so lets just end it...the sooner the better ...take all the gold and oil and diamonds and fake religion and shove it! No more pedophiles to worry about, no more drugs to get addicted to, no more humans to screw up this beautiful Earth....just get rid of it! No more borders to jump, no more terrorists blowing up innocent children! NO MORE! Don't worry...whatever is left Mother Nature will eradicate soon enough! No more GMO cancer causing food...no more idiot politicians...no more royal jerks...no more banks...no TROLLS...no more idiots.....no more social media...no more sense KILLing....JUST GET IT OVER WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 4/30/2015 by eriktheawful because: All caps title

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

We've already had 2 world wars without much changing.. What makes you think the 3rd will be any different?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeachesNCream

We've already had 2 world wars without much changing.. What makes you think the 3rd will be any different?

Technically, we've had more than two world wars.

@ the OP. Relax. Everything ISN'T that bad.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong here, I think the planet is in need of a total reboot, however I really believe in five hundred years humans will just evolve again into the same idiots we see today Modern man they call it...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
no more sense KILLing....JUST GET IT OVER WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume you mean senseLESS killing as no other interpretation makes grammatical sense. So having a WW III which will kill perhaps hundreds of millions is NOT senseless?

Your "logic," as it were, escapes me.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Few rants have logic. It's just a massive verbal release of frustration and anger... Medications and counseling can help chronic rant's. However i think it's moved up to a 15 step process...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Do you want to explain to my 12 yr old daughter why you think blowing up the world is the best thing for her future?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I thinking you are hoping for "a new heaven and a new earth", I am with you there and I feel your pain. The suffering around us and the destruction of the wonderful beautiful planet is difficult to live with.

I think we need to be patient change is coming I feel very sure of this, I don't know why I do but I feel it and I am never wrong. My feelings have proved out throughout my lifetime.

For now maybe distance yourself by concentrating only on little things like gardening if you like it or some form of simple pleasure that creates good in your small world and don't focus on the big picture.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I am so sick of the posturing....just grow a pair and hit the big red button and get it over with! This world sucks the way it is so lets just end it...the sooner the better ...take all the gold and oil and diamonds and fake religion and shove it! No more pedophiles to worry about, no more drugs to get addicted to, no more humans to screw up this beautiful Earth....just get rid of it! No more borders to jump, no more terrorists blowing up innocent children! NO MORE! Don't worry...whatever is left Mother Nature will eradicate soon enough! No more GMO cancer causing food...no more idiot politicians...no more royal jerks...no more banks...no TROLLS...no more idiots.....no more social media...no more sense KILLing....JUST GET IT OVER WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also no more you!

Hope this doesn't violate ATS T&C's but I'll leave it up to the late great Robin Williams.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
There will never be another world war.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
WW3 isn't coming..
Unplug.
Stop riding the doom train, You'd be surprised how little happens when you don't follow the daily international news op.
Sun goes up, sun goes down. Zero doom.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You sound like a very angry person.

If you want it to end so much you could end it for yourself rather than screaming for the blood of people I care about. which is basically what you're doing.

You want little children to burn in the aftermath of an A bomb?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

To a possibly lesser extent than you, I feel some of your pain. The thing is, humanity are tenacious creatures. Now, I'm not entirely unaccepting of a humanity mulligan, but I fear such an event would also wipe out a lot of species that are good for the Earth -- or at least have evolved to live and reproduce in stasis with other creatures.

I remember as a boy growing up in the mountains of Idaho, one year it was said there was an 'overpopulation' of rabbits. So, we (mostly) boys were encouraged to kill, clean and present rabbits to the dinner table. The predator population was on the rise, and me and my family didn't see the problem with too many rabbits. Nature -- unfiddled with by humanity -- balances itself. We are the wild card -- the only species since the beginning of the Earth's history that has the ability to mulligan itself.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
WW3 in reference to WW1 and 2 will not happen, people on the interwebz will claim we`ve been in WW3 for X amount of years but they just know not what they talk of. The allied powers have spent vast amounts of money into technologies that would render the most advanced gizmo you could put into your hands obsolete tech instantaneously.

No, I have no proof just an understanding.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

What world have you been living in...........is the world you live different? Are you stuck in your mom's basement with your head up your (where)? I have a kid and I don't want him living in a crazy screwed up world....no I don't want little children to die from an A bomb, but it would be better than dying from AN ABOMB jerk that rapes them and tortures them first!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

a reply to: DAZ21
I have a kid and I don't want him living in a crazy screwed up world..

LoL too late/good luck with that

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Are you living under a rock? Of course there will be another WORLD WAR and it has been going on essentially since Vietnam, only they haven't called it that yet...and guess what all WAR sucks no matter what you call it and the reasons they claim to have for all WARs suck do you want to disagree with that?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join