It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several people shot in west Baltimore - 4.30.2015

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I guess back to business as usual in Baltimore? Three people on three consecutive streets shot....wonder if someone is killing at random from a car or maybe just gang violence. Either way, surprised this hasn't hit headlines yet with all the hype in Baltimore right now.

Source

City police were called around noon to Lafayette Avenue at McKean Avenue, where a person was found shot.

SkyTeam 11 Capt. Roy Taylor reported that a second shooting victim was found on Monroe Street just south of Lafayette Avenue.

Taylor said a third person was found on Appleton Street just north of Lafayette Avenue.

No further information was immediately released.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

good thread. s&f. if your going to shoot someone, make it a criminal. one with jackboots and weapon that kills for a paycheck. flame on.
edit on 30-4-2015 by fixitwcw because: typo

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
never mind

edit on 30America/ChicagoThu, 30 Apr 2015 12:32:20 -0500Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:32:20 -050015042015-04-30T12:32:20-05:0012u32 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It is well within the statistical expectations for Baltimore at 691.7 murders per year.

They have lost about 300,000 residents in the last few decades and I am guessing that the evacuees were not part of the criminal element.
edit on 30-4-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

also checkout the scanner in baltimore. just heard something about people "advancing in the street" then the dispatcher laughed. guess they get a rush out of action.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
At this point we have no idea who got shot.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: fixitwcw

also checkout the scanner in baltimore. just heard something about people "advancing in the street" then the dispatcher laughed. guess they get a rush out of action.

Are you sure they didn't say " dancing in the street " ?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
omg. teen with submachine gun reported. lololol. i bet they are so desperate to bust heads they are seeing sh*t.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I said in another thread I think the one that mention gangs uniting to injure police, by SO, that if the gangs were not involved the people that used their name could be dealt with by the gangs later on once found, gangs are no merciful.

Occurs this could be just life as usual in the inner city, but it will be nice to know if the three shot people survive the injuries or just are victim of deadly crime.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Lord have Mercy, you just made my day, I am laughing my heart out, actually Obama has not back down on his term of calling rioters Thugs.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

It is well within the statistical expectations for Baltimore at 691.7 murders per year.

They have lost about 300,000 residents in the last few decades and I am guessing that the evacuees were not part of the criminal element.

Where did you get that number? Baltimore's murder rate is around 250 murders a year.

As for the OP, is everyone going to report on standard Baltimore crime every time someone drops dead here? This is the second thread I've seen that has reported recent murders in the city (the previous talked about some happening over night)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Good catch and my mistake. That actually includes murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts and arson.

Crime rate in Baltimore, Maryland

So, it is an uptake of +50% daily average for murders.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Ok that makes more sense. By the way, you linked to the same source I did.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fixitwcw
omg. teen with submachine gun reported. lololol. i bet they are so desperate to bust heads they are seeing sh*t.

Pretty sick to advocate killing cops, and laughing gleefully that people are losing their lives and that someone could lose it with a machine gun?

and people starred your post, perfect example of whats wrong with this country

Sad.....

edit on 4/30/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ok that makes more sense. By the way, you linked to the same source I did.

Yeah, I didn't take the time to inspect the data and just plopped the first data I found in, sloppy of me.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

That just made me choke on my coffee!

As a side note to all of this,
I was seeing on CNN that around 100 officers have been injured over the last few days, and I think they said 43 were in serious condition.

I'm having a bi-polar moment

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It's cool. I figured you had to have gotten the data from somewhere since the number was so specific.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I also seen that news, sad because while I am sure is a lot of corrupted police officers no all of them are.

edit on 30-4-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

could you point out where i advocated killing cops?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join