It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marcus Luttrell offers to help Baltimore family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I follow Marcus Luttrell on Facebook and he posted this yesterday (4/29/15) on his wall:

Checking in, been on the road the last week or so. I just saw the video of Toya Graham handing out the attitude adjustment to her son brought back some memories of my own mother knocking fire from my body when I stepped out of line. If anyone can get this message to her I'll be in Baltimore on sept 26 for Patriot Tour. Miss Graham please bring the family out as my guests would love to meet you and your son. Matter fact you can let your son spend the day w/ me and some of my teammates if he wants.
Txfrog

I think this is a witness to how open and willing he is to help others. His post speaks for itself so I'm not going to write too much about it.

If more of us can look at others not as a problem or a thug or a POS, and more as someone that just needs some guidance the world would be a much better place.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I hope they get the info..

Might change the kids life.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
THAT gave me chills!
I think it would be wonderful if each and every person could mentor/guide/help one another person that would be great!

I think it starts with our own circle or family. It doesn't always work out and most don't have the resources or connections that Mr. Luttrell does but, every little bit helps.

join