It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOT a plane and likely NOT a blimp - SAN DIEGO LIGHTS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Ok, apparently I'm watching an entirely different video than several others in this thread. The pulsing red light on the tower, while having what looks to be the same cycle length as the pulsing red light on the object, does not match up in timing at all. There's no way that the red pulse, at least, is an atmospheric reflection.

Cool find. Thanks.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
did this guy film this off of his tv, come on some one has to have a better clip than this

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
If you take out the strobe...you have my attention, but it looks too much like a navi light. Why would a spaceship need that? Normally I love stuff like this...but Having trouble with this as a ufo....blimp type craft is my guess, but thanks for the post.....keep at it....

Well done for using your brain. There is no reason why a ship from another planet that isnt showing itself to everyone would have flashing lights (or any lights) on the outside of their hull. This BASIC tripping point is glossed over by UFO fanatics.

But you are assuming you know Anything about a "ship from another planet". Im not saying I believe thats what it is, but your reason for dismissing it is silly and arrogant. You have no idea why the lights might be used.

Well done for misusing your brain...

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01
Yes, after all this time I was hoping we'd have more on this...
I'm not putting much stock in this one, but I'd love to be proven wrong... Looks to be another disappointment though :^\

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
this is another example of the joining or connecting a good number of autonomous unmanned/un-piloted drone blimps into a larger aerial platform.... the Phoenix Lights was the first public display of that sort of technology

each individual light is more-than-likely a LED with a type of reflector, so the display can be seen at various angles except for the back-side... the long term operational goal would be to create a giant picture screen...

in this, the development stage these current geometric patterns and flying-wing formations are being programmed to incite interest/controversy with the public at large...investigate DARPA projects by private developers

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Considering this caught on like a wildfire, I'd say by now all further footage has been scrubbed.

What's the net like in SD this past week... ?? choppy.. many dropouts.. ? (it's rather easy to restrict an entire area if your the military...) I'm rather curious on that as i've seen very little from folks in SD over this.. for or against.
And the original statement said there where more than a few witnesses.

I think, if this didn't spread so fast.. we wouldn't even have what we have.
That happens a lot.. big sighting, tons of folks apparently see it.. a few vid's do leak.. then they descend with "where is all the video from everyone that saw it??" .. there's also the problem with the way we live. We live looking down.. not up, we barley look dead ahead, we have been conditioned to not look at the sky over many years.. what im saying here is unless your waiting for it... you'll probably miss out on filming that *vid* yourself, especially if it's your 1st.

But this.. apparently hung there for some time.... those vids exist, the raw footage exists too (or it did).
We won't be seeing it any time soon though, that data.. "isn't for us"

They'd rather we just tore each other apart about the things we're not allowed to look at, Get frustrated at the no win scenarios... then quietly slink away in defeat and questioning our own intelligence/sanity.

I wonder what those that saw this in Realtime think?? be nice to hear from at least one person.. (and no that's not a de-bunk.. it's something to ponder over deeply)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I honestly don't know what it is, but you guys who think this is drones, I've never seen a drone like this before?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Furryhobnob

I agree...

However, I'm not sure if we're being trolled with that.. there was no clear answer on it's posting.
Which i found... most strange myself, as you'll see previously posted.

If that pic is a legit simple correction of the image.. then i stand by the idea it was trying to communicate.

And that.. is rather comical.. i wonder what the beacon said.. i hope it was nice.. (it's been days.. i have to find some humor here hehe)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

holy schnikes you have over 9 MILLION stars on commentary - bravo!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Spacespider

What about all the stuff cropped out of that last pic like the industrial facilities light's below it?

"PS - do you really think a professional NBC videographer would take a reflection and call it real?"

Uhh yeah. they know how to operate a camera not much else. Why would they have to be well versed in physics and atmospheric anomalies to be competent at pointing a camera at something when told to do so, take queues on command 50% of the time from the director, and keep objects in focus with a camera ? Could have been a slow night in the area and they wanted some filler.

Well versed in physics? lol

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Gotta say that looks like a fake photo that one. Gets the imagination going if you believe in wraith ships

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

Actually gonna go out on a limb here and say that is 100% replica of a wraith ship from stargate Atlantic. Defo fake/piss take

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
If it is extra terrestrial, maybe it is trying to communicate with the lights on the ground ? Got me on this one, I would rule out CGI if it was taken by a news cameraman.

So these aliens aren't the intelligent type, right?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JRCrowley

originally posted by: Foderalover
If it is extra terrestrial, maybe it is trying to communicate with the lights on the ground ? Got me on this one, I would rule out CGI if it was taken by a news cameraman.

So these aliens aren't the intelligent type, right?

Oh no, quite the contrary, the et's are indeed very intelligent. It's just that the lamp post was the most intelligent thing they could find in the area...modern lamp posts are actually kind of intelligent, with their networking and all.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I still find it odd that some posts - like this one
- show internal structure (and I used this to create my own enhanced photo). The source video doesn't allow any internal shadow/outline to appear with basic enhancment tools, as it may be too lossy compressed to do so (>3:1)...
Original...

edit on 5/3/2015 by drphilxr because: spelling

edit on 5/3/2015 by drphilxr because: added pic

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Furryhobnob
I honestly don't know what it is, but you guys who think this is drones, I've never seen a drone like this before?

I guess you don't have photoshop, however the person who manipulated your photo does.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Long time lurker, first time poster. I live in the San Diego area and can say with relative certainty that this is a high rise under construction. Only the top floor is lit up and the flashing lights are cranes on top of the building, making it appear like it's hovering. Does anyone know the exact address or GPS points where this video was filmed. If so, I will check it out personally.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OnTheMove

All i got from the original article was "del cerro" neighborhood, looking towards the coronado bridge - you can google map the general sightline. I would also try to tweet to the reporter @LauraAllisonMac to ask her where that camera crew was EXACTLY. She didn't reply with that info to me...yet

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
a reply to: OnTheMove

All i got from the original article was "del cerro" neighborhood, looking towards the coronado bridge - you can google map the general sightline. I would also try to tweet to the reporter @LauraAllisonMac to ask her where that camera crew was EXACTLY. She didn't reply with that info to me...yet

This is good info to go on. If you get additional details please post and I'll do the same. Being so geographically close I would love to stand in the same spot this video was taken and have a look around.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

As the one who posted that picture (got it from the web and like i said before, just grabbed it for speed because i was being sarcastic), i'd like to point out: it is fake
Really just the RC club, i guess. No solid object.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join