It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOT a plane and likely NOT a blimp - SAN DIEGO LIGHTS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966

how the F did i get that many stars??? it must be an ATS script glitch..or ALIENS! lol

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Well sounds like it's debunked...Strange formation of mountain lights and TV antennas, and colors...What a strange story to come out and make so much online coverage...pretty pathetic actually...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

She is in charge of Social Media and was there on another story.

That's all I needed to know. She gets on facebook, see's post, reposts it five seconds later, and now management has to try and save face. Honest mistake; still irritating.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
a reply to: TommyD1966

how the F did i get that many stars??? it must be an ATS script glitch..or ALIENS! lol

You should get a free car or something.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
You guys still haven't figured out that its just internal reflections from lights that are outside the view of the camera? Jesus.

You'd think the fact the the red light on the tower is flashing EXACTLY like the red light in the sky, same speed, same dim rate, same double flash, same shade of red, etc., would have given you a clue...
edit on 7-5-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
You guys still haven't figured out that its just internal reflections from lights that are outside the view of the camera? Jesus.

You'd think the fact the the red light on the tower is flashing EXACTLY like the red light in the sky, same speed, same dim rate, same double flash, same shade of red, etc., would have given you a clue...

But...but..ALIENS! MOTHERSHIP!...come on! Dont be such a sheep.

/sarcasm

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Oooohhh Guardians of the galaxy have arrived

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer it looks too much like a navi light. Why would a spaceship need that?

i don't think they need lights at all. i think they use them to attract our attention. it works!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

originally posted by: ufoofinterest

source: www.nbcsandiego.com...

source: ufoandalientruthnetwork.com...

That must be some tall building and anyone can make a claim like this, where is her proof, video, photos? Furthermore, why can't we see the building in the video? I can see radio towers,other assorted lights, poles, trees and many other small details in the far background of the video so one would think a giant building would also be visible.

So this San Diego news crew didn't know it was filming a tall building under construction? They were so inept that they mistook a skyscraper under construction for unidentified lights?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Well sounds like it's debunked...Strange formation of mountain lights and TV antennas, and colors...What a strange story to come out and make so much online coverage...pretty pathetic actually...

Quotes from the article www.nbcsandiego.com...

"Did you see those mysterious lights southwest of San Diego on Tuesday night?"

"A NBC 7 reporter and photographer also spotted the strange lights from San Ysidro as they were covering an unrelated story on Tuesday night."

"Fox said he was out in his backyard when he saw the strange lights southwest of the Coronado Bridge. He didn't think it was a plane or even a drone because it was stationary." How could he have been seeing mtns if he was looking southwest?

"Later, an NBC 7 news photographer returned to the same location during daylight hours and noticed the lights were coming from a mountaintop where there were TV antennas."

Can someone from the area confirm if there is a mtn top or skyscraper under construction southwest of the Coronado Bridge?

From google maps its highly doubtful it is either due to the location of the bridge. looks like it was either over the Navel base or the San Diego bay.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: taccj9903

Weird how some were loudly proclaiming that there *is a Skyscraper there with a Crane on top.

Some were very, very adamant that that was exactly what we are looking at, and we are fools to think otherwise..

Oh.. hello hillside... your a funny looking highrise ain't ya...

Not all that sold on the Hillside pic though... seems.. blurry, undefined.. could be a drone

edit on 7-5-2015 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
"Mysterious Lights Came From TV Antennas: Photographer"

Sounds good, until you really start looking at the tiny blurry picture offered up by the same News 7. Notice the angle is way off, there are power lines and poles in the night time picture that aren't present in the day time picture (hard to photoshop those small powers lines I guess?) Also behind the group of trees is what looks like some type of huge lit up or white billboard(?) that is also not present in the day time picture. I'm sure there is plenty more - but you get the idea. Factor in that News 7 will not release any names of their photographers nor will they answer any questions NOT even from the Huffington Post who tried to reach them for questions to no avail. I wonder if someone has possibly contacted the news station and shut them up?

*Note: This is all purely speculation and offers no proof one way or the other*

Now let's move on to what the locals have to say about this.

No way... then why don't they look like that every night? I live in Sweetwater Lodge right under those antenna, and whatever those lights were not visible at all from my vantage. but what I did see was two military choppers come from the west, flying circles around something about 4 times, counterclockwise (southeast of the mountain top just on the other side of where i was), then shot straight to the east, then returned moments later (as if what they were tailing was way too fast for them and they gave up) all the way west out of sight. Me and my friend joked, "What are they (doing) chasing something, aliens?" Then we heard the reports, so thanks for helping in the cover-up.

close, but no cigar, the original story said the lights were over the Coronado Bridge and if I recall Coronado is a small island community on the other side of the bridge. I am not too sure a person can see the Mexican lights when looking west to the Coronado Bridge. Unless you are at Point Loma, Harbor Island or (maybe) Mission Valley, they are all north of Coronado, Downtown is east of Coronado. Also, the story said "Those who saw the lights all said they appeared to be south of downtown San Diego." and to see the Coronado Bridge from there one has to look south-west. " Check it out on a map. If I'm wrong I'll take my story back.

I live like 5 minutes from there and didn't notice anything at all, not a comment on this from any neighbor.

lights are too far left to be antennas, look at the trees and up

Source

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

I live here...This is the answer.

However, I tried to call Ch. 7 several times yesterday.

They sure acted wierd for an optical illusion.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

This whole investigation seems like a mess. Can we actually break down the facts and get the story straight? I have no idea what is going on anymore. Here are the outcomes so far I've heard:

1. Alien spaceship

2. Military exercise

3. Antenna lights on a mountain

4. Crane lights/Skyscraper lights

5. Reflection of something electronic inside the car or room where video was recorded

I would like to see a collection of all the witness statements, because all I'm really hearing are, "there were witnesses" other than Larry Fox, who are they? Where are all their comments?

This all seems really messy and if someone can organize it that would be great. I think it's relevant that even The Weather Channel reported on this event: The Weather Channel report because if it was mountain lights, c'mon the Weather Channel missed that too?

In their report, they also point out the recent sighting earlier this year in Bakersfield, CA possibly being related.

Searching ATS there was no thread on that recent sighting but there are numerous Bakersfield UFO reports on ATS. There are also older ATS threads on San Diego UFO sightings too.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Here's a video that has someone videoing the TV screen as the news aired. Starts at 20 secs. That's all I can come up with...so far.

edit on 7-5-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
those lights gotta be good to see where your going at such speed.. seriously I've seen more alien looking things in the farmyard compost heap.. move on..

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I have reached out to Mr.Fox on FB....So far no reply.

There are witnesses on the tape.

He saw it again the next night. He posted the video.

I would put it all together. But, people here are such jerks why bother.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I would be grateful for anything you can dig up!
Also, i'm starting to become a little suspicious as to why no one (news, witnesses) is talking.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here's your answer as to what this object is..

UFO indeed is the verdict..

poleshift.ning.com...

edit on 7-5-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I would put it all together. But, people here are such jerks why bother.

Screw them...there are plenty of us here who would be very interested. If it wouldn't be too much trouble can you please do it? This thing looks so much like the one I saw last fall and I couldn't get pics or video...they just came out pitch black. The people who act like jerks about it will do that no matter what. No video/pics? Then it's BS. Video/pics? Well, they're not good/long/clear/close enough so it's BS. Never fails. Please don't let people like that deter you.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join