It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I call for the invasion of the United Kingdom!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: iLikeCIAnot

He wouldn't have to move if people like you would stop being evil and destructive

I am canadian - I got nothing to do with Crazyework's country.

Don't be so sure.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: crazyewok

Its used often round here to describe people from the medway towns in place of the word chav.
So you dont even have sole usage of the term.
You can even use the word on the BBC, so hardly the N word.

Crap, it goes to show you how far behind the times my slang is. I use chav now and then, but pikey, that's a new one.

Na its still in use. You can call someone from the medway towns either. Though preferably Your a chav from Chatham and a Pikey from Gillingham outside medway just chav is appropriate

So your still up to date

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I think Norway, Denmark and other Scandinavian countries should intervene and restore democracy and liberty in United Kingdom!
They have some of the highest standards of living , most sustainable national debt and most democratic processes.

Plus we already have Scandinavian links due to the Viking invasions! We should be Scandinavian/Saxon anyway if it was not for those filthy Normans invading .

Plus why not get rid of Cameron, Milleband and clegg anyway? They already talk nonsense and waffle. May as well replace them with Scandinavian politicians that talk there own Danish or Norwegian waffle and hot air. Least we can laugh at there funny accents.

While at it they should kick out the royal family with there dirty french and German bloodlines and restore a Scandinavian descended from King Cnut!
You're not as Scandinavian as you think. You're more French and Spanish than anything. Plus you talk about debt - Iceland was one of the first to get screwed over. Probably the only thing saving Scandinavia is their oil reserves.

Oh yeah, when Scandinavia invades get ready for 60-70% tax rates. Learn to love them.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Whats with all these call to invasion threads?

But OK sure why not. Maybe I should start a thread called "I call for the invasion of all dunking donuts and baskin robbins joints withing a 20 square mile radius from your locality" You know to keep it real, no way people are getting there fat asses up for anything farther.

The UK is far away man, and from all I heard the place is pretty dreary to live in, and the US, that's just to much work and really only some parts are even worth visiting. And other places like the Middle East or Asia or Europe. Well that's already in progress it seems, so it would be redundant.

So yes! It will be chaos if people headed my call. But it will be sweet sugary well ordered chaos, which would end by midnight, and everybody would be sick and tired of sweets for the next month or so. Maybe it should be a yearly thing, you know make it a Holiday or something.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
So, what you are saying is that Australians should come back and claim what is rightfully ours?

Understood, standby whilst I grab my criminal bread and food thievin' mates and prepare to be handed your asses on a boomerang.

We refuse to believe that Olivia Newton John and the BeeGees could possibly have such ancestry

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
So, what you are saying is that Australians should come back and claim what is rightfully ours?

Understood, standby whilst I grab my criminal bread and food thievin' mates and prepare to be handed your asses on a boomerang.

We refuse to believe that Olivia Newton John and the BeeGees could possibly have such ancestry

Well, there's Hitler, too.

edit on 2-5-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
you are a little late they already being invaded so is america but nobody seems to be noticing

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I think Norway, Denmark and other Scandinavian countries should intervene and restore democracy and liberty in United Kingdom!
They have some of the highest standards of living , most sustainable national debt and most democratic processes.

Plus we already have Scandinavian links due to the Viking invasions! We should be Scandinavian/Saxon anyway if it was not for those filthy Normans invading .

You do know that those 'filthy Normans' were also pretty much Vikings?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Are people with funny accents allowed to criticize other people's funny accents?

I was really agreeing with all your points until you said that.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I rallied to your cause and after a bottle of wine invaded my own back garden (you have to start small with an army of one) and with the cry of 'freedom' brave heart style began the attack . Unfortunately the battle was lost short time as the powers that be deployed overpowering weapons technology ( in the shape of a rather excited spaniel who employed the tactical response of leaping up and smashing both her paws into to my nether regions) and thus deactivating my W.M.D and leaving the man who would be king in a groaning heap listening to a girlfriend laughing like a braying baboon.

Why go we needed to invaded? Europe took us over with a swipe of a pen, we don't need invading we need to just stand our ground stop Brussels controlling our country, I'm all for immigration and the intermingling of all races and cultures but not at the detriment of our rights and laws.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Well put.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Totally agree with you its time we got back to our indigenous roots but I suspect they go far deeper here than Scandinavia and King Cnut's roots. However distasteful he-he it is we were once attacked to France and they have ancient sites similar to ours.

However I do totally agree with you about the ghastly and redundant royals who live off the cream of the land without one doing a proper job. Any idiot with social skills can go around Ooing and ARring and shaking hands we don't need a bill the size it costs us for what - now 4 generations of these darn suckers. The only job they do is encourage snobs who their giving titles to mostly who are corrupt business men with only a smattering of decent people who have actually earned an honour. Lord Janner is only one who comes to mind of who should never have been on the honours list.

When they go they can jolly well leave behind the royal wealth which belongs to this country, I would be interested to know exactly how much personal wealth they actually bought here when they came here.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join