It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I call for the invasion of the United Kingdom!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: crazyewok

You just can't win, can you.

If it's not angry Americans, it's folks from the UK.

I'd say "go French" and just wave the white flag, but I'd probably get some french person in this thread shouting at you also!

*My mother's aunt, sisters, cousins gardener was a quarter french, you bastard!*

I know right?

Im pretty surprised us as Brits normal love a good laugh at our selfs!

Let take the piss out the erm........Canadians! They are too polite to take offense at anything! Dam maple syrup drinking hockey playing, maple leaf loving bear huggers

Absolutely sterling work there matey. You found the ONE person who took personal offence to almost EVERYTHING you said in one post.

You are hired!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

No Beezzer, my dad is a "pikey", my 2 sons are from a "pikey" mother, pikey is like calling someone whos black the "N" word, humours no excuse for being derogatory and insultive about someone else.

Replace the word pikey with the N word.

And crazyewok, if myself and my family or friends were stood in a public place and heard you talking like that, oh boy.

Your typing ur rubbish on a public website whos members include the very people you are insulting. If i heard you in a pub or cinema spouting your spew I would definatly take issue with you, so just doing the same on here.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I'd say "go French" and just wave the white flag, but I'd probably get some french person in this thread shouting at you also!

*My mother's aunt, sisters, cousins gardener was a quarter french, you bastard!*

I know right?

Let take the piss out the erm........Canadians! They are too polite to take offense at anything! Dam maple syrup drinking hockey playing, maple leaf loving bear huggers

Absolutely sterling work there matey. You found the ONE person who took personal offence to almost EVERYTHING you said in one post.

You are hired!!!

Maybe I should apply for a diplomatic job?

Never know? Could bring about peace in the ME? Cant do any worse that tony blair as ME peace envoy anyway. The Americans would love me, international weapon sales would be at a all time high! Id fix there debt overnight.
edit on 30-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Don't start!

America was just trying to free them from tyranny.

Look at it as a gift that the Canadians politely refused.

And us brits tried doing you a favour and burned DC to the ground, then you idiots went and rebuilt it! So much for us trying to help your fledging nation

And no we wont burn it for you again

I don't know how many times you expect me to apologise for that.

Would a written note and a fruit basket help?

Its not us you need to apogise too, you only hurt your selfs

But Il take your fruit basket anyway

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I know right?

You are hired!!!

Maybe I should apply for a diplomatic job?

Never know? Could bring about peace in the ME? Cant do any worse that tony blair as ME peace envoy anyway. The American would love me, international weapon sales would be at a all time high! Id fix there debt overnight.

If you do could you find out what that super duper hi tech military stuff they got in a binbag in area 51 is all about?

Thanks in advance.

Oh and by the waycould you just annoy the French for a bit with some bollox WMD thingy in the UN? Bout bloody time they got investigated I reckon.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
DEAR GOD man don't give these NUTS another bright idea...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: fenian8

No Beezzer, my dad is a "pikey", my 2 sons are from a "pikey" mother, pikey is like calling someone whos black the "N" word, humours no excuse for being derogatory and insultive about someone else.

Replace the word pikey with the N word.

And crazyewok, if myself and my family or friends were stood in a public place and heard you talking like that, oh boy.

Your typing ur rubbish on a public website whos members include the very people you are insulting. If i heard you in a pub or cinema spouting your spew I would definatly take issue with you, so just doing the same on here.

I guess you wont find the what key opens every door joke funny then

I will also point out and you can look it up that pikey does not nessarly mean traveller.

Its used often round here to describe people from the medway towns in place of the word chav.
So you dont even have sole usage of the term.
You can even use the word on the BBC, so hardly the N word.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

The neatest thing about the internet and discussion boards is that you can walk away from everything you see and that no-one, not a single person here has any real-life impact on your life.

Crazyewok and I joke much.

Some times either one of us can take the piss of any situation, but in the end, it's all just a lark.

If it were intentional, then I'd think it'd be in a different format and setting.

And the end of the day, if we can't laugh at ourselves, then there's no use in going on.

Something all of us, even I, need to remember.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Not really no, not coming from you, but I bet my bottom dollar you do.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

oh I am doing don`t worry. Just found his crap very offensive.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

right whatever. Bye Bye

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
UK is already invaded by Germans. They won the war.

Merkel addressed Parliament in German, she knows English very well, but this was a great troll opportunity and thus it was given in German.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

Merkel addressed Parliament in German, she knows English very well, but this was a great troll opportunity and thus it was given in German.

And you would never miss a good trolling opportunity, am I right.

Saludos Camerado

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

And you would never miss a good trolling opportunity, am I right.

Saludos Camerado

When the shoe fits, of course not

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I have to say, as a long time lurker that's agreed with many of your posts/threads, Im disappointed to see your anti-Scottish sentiment.

What did we do? Were you pumped by a well endowed kilted haggis, or was it that it didn't call for a second date?

Oh, and for the poster that struggled to come up with things the Scots have given the world, you might want to educate yourself - Look here you daft bastard

Anaesthetics and Antisepsis being among the most important 1's from the "A" section.

On Topic: Im game for a Scandinavian Invasion too, and I think I've got a nomination for first public Blood Eagle candidate... CrazyEwok - Get it right up ye...
edit on 1-5-2015 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I call for the cessation of pointless calls!

Why don't you simply move to Scandinavia?

He wouldn't have to move if people like you would stop being evil and destructive

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

While at it they should kick out the royal family with there dirty french and German bloodlines and restore a Scandinavian descended from King Cnut!

It's not every day you get a monarch ballsy enough to give the tides an order.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Its used often round here to describe people from the medway towns in place of the word chav.
So you dont even have sole usage of the term.
You can even use the word on the BBC, so hardly the N word.

Crap, it goes to show you how far behind the times my slang is. I use chav now and then, but pikey, that's a new one.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

I call for Wales, Scotland, Eire, Cornwall and Brittany to invade England and wipe it off the map! Bloody germanic folk can go home, apart from half of my blood and various other folk who I shall arbitrarily decide are ok!!1

Wales and Cornwall are ok I decend from them.

But over my dead body will I let those Scottish bastards south of the wall!

Then Dead Body it will be.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: iLikeCIAnot

He wouldn't have to move if people like you would stop being evil and destructive

I am canadian - I got nothing to do with Crazyework's country.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join