It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I call for the invasion of the United Kingdom!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
What about Liechtenstein? I don't think they have ever invaded anyone so it would be like work experience an that.

Yeah but they gave the EU Junker.

We have enough incompetent politicians in the UK!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ok then Finland, they could show us how to REALLY be depressed! And they could laugh at our lakes and drive our cars at 300 mph through any hedges left after the stampeding reindeer had finished... stampeding.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Ok then Finland, they could show us how to REALLY be depressed! And they could laugh at our lakes and drive our cars at 300 mph through any hedges left after the stampeding reindeer had finished... stampeding.

And give us free university. Yeah the Finns can come

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
We should be Scandinavian/Saxon anyway if it was not for those filthy Normans invading .

Agreed, although to be fair, the Normans (Norse Men) originally came from Norway, settling in France (Normandy) and adopting all them horrid continental traditions - like feudalism - before their dastardly invasion in 1066, taking advantage of good King Harold being away fighting Chelsea fans* at the time .....

* sorry, silly pun on the battle of Stamford Bridge

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: eriktheawful

You know what? I forgive Scotland for scotty

But he was a Canadian!

Although now played by Englands finest comedy actor (and a reason to forgive the English for at least some things)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Paying 9K a year at the moment and already in debt. The Finns really should come and teach these politicians how to run a country. Care more about Amazon and Starbucks than us.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

One thing is certain...

Britain, the USA, the whole damn world could benefit from some fine Finland Rock and Roll.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

But he was a Canadian!

Ha! A point for me.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Idiotic response from a racist eejit.

Told you you`d use it`s just a joke. Like a pathetic school kid.

Just to clarify, my dad is a Irish gypsy hailing from Glasgow, my mother is English so am from Manchester area. I have 2 sons living with me who are travellers.

I hear enough foul insults down here just for wearing a Celtic or Ireland top.

To say my family are comparable to chimps and call us pikeys, go on with yourself boy, typing from the safety of your keyboard, typing Scottish bastards, then saying the people from my city are all poor and dumb is pretty much as racist as it gets.

I have a fantastic sense of humour, without ever having to offend another race of people, I never call the police, especially over someone as small minded and bigoted as yourself, think they would faint if i asked the polis for help and am certainly not PC in any shape way or form. You don`t know me and clearly don`t know anything about people from my background.

I don`t care if charlie makes jokes about muslims, thats his perogative. The fact you have to start trying to bring other people into it shows the make of the man you are.

Your language and comments are insulting and offensive. try getting away with using the "N" word, or calling people from Pakistani backgrounds the abbreviation of their country. then, when they`re justifiably upset, type what its just a joke, get over it, blah de blah says it. Your right on one thing you are a hateful little boy and must be very insecure to have to attack other peoples race and nationality.

Anyway, obviously you and your couple of fans are that immature and afraid of everyone you won`t get that what you`ve typed is utterly disgusting. But you know what have a precious star and flag from myself for trying to copy another thread.

Round of applause for originality.

And sorry mods if anything i`ve typed is out of order but one off the cuff remark, maybe, but I am allowed to be offended when someone is continually making offensive remarks and derogatory terms about my race, the nationality of my family and the city i am proud of.

Thought better of ATS.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

Blah blah blah blah

balah blah blah blah

Get over yourself.

When its racist for another Brit to insult (or make jokes) about another Brit for being a Brit that when things get stupid.

edit on 30-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: fenian8
keyboard, typing Scottish bastards, then saying the people from my city are all poor and dumb is pretty much as racist as it

Actually no its not.

Scottish, British , Welch and Irish are not races they are nationality's. What I did was nationalist

And insulting a city? Dont even know what the # that comes under ? Citiylist?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What you type is so full of bs it`s beyond stupid.

A lot of Scots think of themselves as different nationally than the English, obviously you do cos your English and calling the Scottish bastards, also Irish travellers are a different race of people, try reading things and educating yourself, am pretty sure if i was to call you an English bastard you wouldn`t appreciate it.

And am a Manc so you`ve pretty much insulted everything about me and ma family, to make it worse you just keep sneering and using your razor sharp wit to justify yourself and try to belittle me more, as I say shows the make of the man you are. And btw it isn`t an "ism" your after it`s called being a small minded bigot so yeah, your right, racist bigots are known for hating everyone so you fit the bill to a T.

Anyway am finished humouring you and giving you anymore attention. Unfortuantly you have the safety of been infront of your monitor, love you to go Glasgow or Manchester or take a trip to your local traveller camp and repeat your vile rubbish. Ha ha, ud have wet yourself by the time you`d got the front door.

Anyway big man al leave you to your bs.

Slainte boy.

Don`t forget to put the rock over you when you`ve crawled back under it.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

am pretty sure if i was to call you an English bastard you wouldn`t appreciate it.

Honestly wouldn't care if done in humor. Would have a laugh. Limey Scum is better. Southern toff if you want to make it regional?
Im from Chatham so Chatham Chav if you want to insult my city? Though I already done that to myself on the first page.

Plus I am Half welch.....even a Manc should be able to get some good ones from that.

Other half is German so again should be able to get some fun from that too.

And am a Manc so you`ve pretty much insulted everything about me and ma family, to make it worse you just keep sneering and using your razor sharp wit to justify yourself and try to belittle me more,

The only one making it about you is you.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You just can't win, can you.

If it's not angry Americans, it's folks from the UK.

I'd say "go French" and just wave the white flag, but I'd probably get some french person in this thread shouting at you also!

*My mother's aunt, sisters, cousins gardener was a quarter french, you bastard!*

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

You just can't win, can you.

If it's not angry Americans, it's folks from the UK.

I'd say "go French" and just wave the white flag, but I'd probably get some french person in this thread shouting at you also!

*My mother's aunt, sisters, cousins gardener was a quarter french, you bastard!*

I know right?

Im pretty surprised us as Brits normal love a good laugh at our selfs!

Let take the piss out the erm........Canadians! They are too polite to take offense at anything! Dam maple syrup drinking hockey playing, maple leaf loving bear huggers

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Don't get me started on Canadians.

The quiet, polite ones are always the serial killers.

People always say, "He was such a polite young man" until they find the corpses of fifteen teenaged hookers in his basement.

Polite people = Canadian.

A whole nation of round-bacon-eating, hockey playing, "aboot" saying, serial killers.

*shudder*

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Don't get me started on Canadians.

The quiet, polite ones are always the serial killers.

People always say, "He was such a polite young man" until they find the corpses of fifteen teenaged hookers in his basement.

Polite people = Canadian.

A whole nation of round-bacon-eating, hockey playing, "aboot" saying, serial killers.

*shudder*

And they make god awful Music too. American should have bombed them for Justen Beiber!

But then.....the USA know never to make war on Canada due to what happened last time.....

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Don't start!

America was just trying to free them from tyranny.

Look at it as a gift that the Canadians politely refused.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Don't start!

And us brits tried doing you a favour and burned DC to the ground, then you idiots went and rebuilt it! So much for us trying to help your fledging nation

And no we wont burn it for you again

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Don't start!

And us brits tried doing you a favour and burned DC to the ground, then you idiots went and rebuilt it! So much for us trying to help your fledging nation

And no we wont burn it for you again

I don't know how many times you expect me to apologise for that.

Would a written note and a fruit basket help?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join