It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I call for the invasion of the United Kingdom!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
So, what you are saying is that Australians should come back and claim what is rightfully ours?

Understood, standby whilst I grab my criminal bread and food thievin' mates and prepare to be handed you asses on a boomerang.

NOOOOOOO

We sent you guys away for a reason

Well come to think of it maybe we sent the wrong ones away

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

You know what? I forgive Scotland for scotty

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

originally posted by: crazyewok

But over my dead body will I let those Scottish bastards south of the wall!

But yeah dam those Germans
Bloody Saxons and Hanovers

I live not far from the south side of the wall, and I can tell you, it wouldn't stop a legless drunk Scottish midget....it's not really all that tall, people really must have been shorter back then...

Anyhoo, I'll leave this vid right here.....

Well my mates Girlfriend found her way all the way down south .

We need a bigger wall.

edit on 30-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: fenian8

I would imagine if you used black people or muslim people as a target for your "jokes" you would be banned.

No need for me to crack jokes at Muslims on this thread.

Charlie already has those jokes down.

Sharia Law for the win right Charlie ?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Can we let Holland invade us too? I am being altruistic 'cos once the north sea rises and turns the country into a paddy field they won't have anywhere to grow tulips and sell, um, plants.

Only if we get "coffee" shops

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I don't talk Norwegian, Swedish or Danish

And you think the Scandinavian invaders will speak English?

Why not?

Around 70% of Scandinavians speak English, whereas about 0.001% of English speak their mumbo-jumbo.

We're English mate...the world learns our beautiful language, not we learning their vulgar vernacular!

(i'm kidding if you couldn't tell)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

We're English mate...the world learns our beautiful language

They learn or we invade....and if they do we invade anyway mwhahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Normans were vikings too lol, hence the name, "northman" in old francish. They settled there in the 10th century a little after the tv series Vikings is set. Ruled by king Rolo, brother of Ragnar i think. A century and a half later they had merged with the locals and remnants of old roman settlers and become a people in their own right.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

We Brits have always been poor at Johnny foreigners languages...that's why we invaded half the world, so we could force them to speak English!

;-)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kountzero

Normans were vikings too lol, hence the name, "northman" in old francish. They settled there in the 10th century a little after the tv series Vikings is set. Ruled by king Rolo, brother of Ragnar i think. A century and a half later they had merged with the locals and remnants of old roman settlers and become a people in their own right.

I know.

Though Ragnar may be a myth and the fact he was Rollo brother just comes from the program Vikings, don't think there is evidence from that.

But yeah Normans were descended from Rollo who made a pact with King Charles of the Franks to turn on the Vikings and defend France from them.

So good catch

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

We Brits have always been poor at Johnny foreigners languages...that's why we invaded half the world, so we could force them to speak English!

;-)

Plus we like traveling and getting drunk.

Two things Redcoats a were good at and we carry on that tradition today

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

As far as my understanding of universal law goes you get out what you put in! If you want to get rid of people in the way you have suggested, the force of your wishes will be reflected equally in your life, namely someone is going to want to get rid of you!

Such wishes will come back to us in disguise which is why we have the feeling that life is dishing us out something that is unfair.

This is why the law of the universe should be understood and practiced so that our thoughts and feelings of a positive nature will likewise be reflected back to us making life not only for us but for those around us richer and less of a draaaaag : )
Kind Regards,

Lea

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
In my opinion the British gave the world the only thing worth having....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-4-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I call for the cessation of pointless calls!

Why don't you simply move to Scandinavia?

I don't talk Norwegian, Swedish or Danish

That's not an obstacle. I worked in Norway for three years. There are many multinational companies looking for English-speaking workers.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Ragnar may not have been a myth and his real life existence is still debated by some - his saga is not considered one of the "historic" ones but rather a legendary one and is a continuation of The Volsung Saga of Sigurd, Fafnir, Brunhildr and Atilla fame.

Three of his sons from the tale - Ubba, Ivar and Halfdan are widely acknowledged as genuine figures who certainly were very much active in England, though Bjorn and Sigurd are seen as more likely figures of legend.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

I call for Wales, Scotland, Eire, Cornwall and Brittany to invade England and wipe it off the map! Bloody germanic folk can go home, apart from half of my blood and various other folk who I shall arbitrarily decide are ok!!1

Wales and Cornwall are ok I decend from them.

But over my dead body will I let those Scottish bastards south of the wall.

too late, i have travelled as far as Newquey and indeed into the heart of your very capital. I wear a kill every time i invade too, no sneaky sneaky from me :-D

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Good job I keep my trusty long bow

Least you your not sneaky unlike those dastardly German who change there name to windsor and pose as a royalty

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What about Liechtenstein? I don't think they have ever invaded anyone so it would be like work experience an that.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Danes already invaded the UK long ago (down to as far as Ireland hence the terrible roads), that is why there is not a single straight road in the country. If only the Romans invaded Ireland at least there would be straight roads (yes I know they did but I'm being funny).

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Says the man with a typo in his signature...

ZioBrit talking point

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join