It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

6.9-Magnitude Quake Off Papua New Guinea

page: 1

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:20 AM
A 6.9-magnitude earthquake has struck off Papua New Guinea, according to the US Geological Survey.

The quake struck 96 miles south of Rabaul at a depth of 53 miles (85 kilometres).

There are no immediate reports of damages or casualties.

The Pacific Tsunami Warning Centre has said there is no danger of a tsunami.

Another quake has hit Papua New Guinea area in the Pacific!

Whats going on with all these quakes all of a sudden?

Something is going to happen to these Islands, i tell ya.. they are going to sink!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:22 AM
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Didn't see it posted and I know usually at least one guy/girl has already posted. usualy straight away there's a thread of a quake!

This was a deep one ... 53 miles deep!
edit on CDTThu, 30 Apr 2015 06:23:11 -05000000003006x111x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:31 AM
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There are conspiracies around about earthquakes at the moment.

Some people are blaming CERN for earthquakes, as well as the weather and the price of hot dogs.

Some people still maintain it's HARRP.

Other people will tell you that it's the pleadians having a reshuffle downstairs.

I don't know what it is, but it does seem to be in the news more these days, I only say I don't know as I now believe about 0.00001% of anything I see online. The truth is so distorted.

For all we know this could be, and this would be my guess, an army of gnomes left over from the atlantean beam wars. They're coming back to claim the mines that were 'rightfully' given to them by their dear leader of dwarfkiln, tiny pete. And he wants it all!
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: Because my English sucks.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: Now this is just shameful

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: I'm now dying inside. Such a short post, what's wrong with me?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:03 AM
a reply to: Joneselius

Ha Ha. good one.

i've thought about 'CERN' also. I mean since they started their experiments, there's been all those sinkholes opening up and a big increase in quakes!

At the end of the day, it will most likely be just the Earth doing what it does naturally.

But I have a feeling some of those Islands will disappear into the Pacific in the coming years!

new topics

top topics