It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Right-Wing "News" Blog Doubles Down on False Freddie Gray Allegations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:46 AM

originally posted by: crazyeddie68
a reply to: theantediluvian

Nice work...S&F!

I've seen posts saying Freddy was a thug and drug dealer.While that may be the case,it might also help to look at where he lived.Maybe drug dealing was his only income.

I am not saying it was right...but maybe it was his only option.

Actually it doesn't matter. We have courts to settle these issues. Police are not allowed to execute suspects because they are drug dealers. The right wing are leading this country straight down the toilet singing "Onward Christian Soldiers" to make the 1% even richer.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:47 AM
a reply to: Ironhawke

To point out the logical, Freddy Grey is a highly questionable source. He went limp when the police tried to get him in, he obviously wasn't cooperating. Do you really think it's out of the question, that he was trying to put some bruises on himself? That's some gooood tactics. Black man gets bloodied and bruised from some white cops. It opens up the doors, for money from the city, charges dropped, or the cops go with he is to much hassle to arrest, and just let him sell his drugs and make his cash-money, homie. You wouldn't bang your face off some metal, if it could lead to you not spending time in jail or thousands of dollars coming your way?

Just because Freddy Gray is from the ghetto, homie
was raised on bread and baloney

Doesn't mean he was stupid and unresourceful.....after all he was an entrepreneur

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:40 AM
Donta Allen - man in police van with Mr Gray refutes WaPo story

Gray was already in the van when cops arrested Allen on stealing accusations. Because of a barrier dividing the rear of the police van into two sections, Allen didn't see Gray and initially didn't realize that there was another passenger inside the vehicle.

"There's no place where a man can hurt himself in there," Allen said.

The Washington Post story that cited the police document immediately came under attack by other reporters, such as WBAL's Jayna Miller, who has reported Gray was unresponsive when police locked him inside the van.

Allen on Thursday distanced himself from what investigators say he told them.

"I told homicide that. I don't work for the police," he said in the WBAL interview. "I did not tell the police nothing."

So those of you who believed him yesterday - do you believe him today?

Combined with the "unreported" police stop of the van - the police find themselves caught in yet another of their deceptions.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:25 AM
a reply to: Sremmos80

Haha. Yes, and frequently the National Guard is called out, cops are injured, stores are looted, and police are told to stand down and give the rioters "space to destroy" when those college kids go out there and riot after a game. Please, there's no comparison between the two from a violence, motivation and property damage standpoint.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:22 PM
a reply to: Guidance.Is.Internal

Aside from the guard and stand down orders yes that is exactly what happens.

And I bet there has been some stand down orders after those games.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:38 AM
a reply to: thinline

Black man gets bloodied and bruised from some white cops. It opens up the doors, for money from the city

Stop trying to make this a "race thing".This is a Cop vs Citizen thing,It's color blind.Pigs abuse all races..Oh Btw,you make sick you PO...

edit on 2-5-2015 by g
edit on 2-5-2015 by greydaze because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

top topics
<< 1  2   >>