It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right-Wing "News" Blog Doubles Down on False Freddie Gray Allegations

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: theantediluvian

Many of your links are 404'd

Hmmm.

Multiple deconstruction underway.

Traffic is overwhelming the site (must have been designed by the company that did the ACA site
).

It happened for about an hour last night as I was typing up the OP which was frustrating. I did however download the data in .csv if you want to confirm and also, images of some of the case records can be found in Google Images.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I don't doubt any of your info.
I saw enough last night after the Baltimore Sun put their debunking article out.
The Gray family attorney had the info that it was Freddie Sr that was involved in an accident with a lawsuit.
The site that claimed otherwise had nothing but the lead paint lawsuit. They were selling T-shirts. Vultures of the worst kind.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Kudos and S&F.

As the OP of the other thread, I'd like to point out that I did not claim the validity of the original story which is reflected in the fact I posed the thread title in question form and I have not edited that title.

Thanks and your reservations over the validity of the allegations were/are duly noted. What's unfortunate is how many other news blogs — even the more popular ones — picked up the story and ran with it. We're people posting to a forum and those people are acting as independent journalists and in that capacity, I believe they have a responsibility to at least put forth a reasonable effort to hold to journalistic standards. Hopefully people hold them to task and their visits drop off drastically.

I was pretty pissed when they never backed up their claims with their promised 6PM update. Unfortunately I probably helped them sell some of those T-shirts.

I noticed the blurb about a 6PM update that never happened myself. Don't feel bad, it went viral so fast your small contribution was probably only a few t-shirts out of thousands.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks. We all have our differences of opinion, particularly in politically charged discussions, but I think at the end of the day most of us here on ATS are first and foremost concerned with objective truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

It is been debunked and now is more information from street cameras coming out and been leaked also.

This is been debunked.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
There is no magic system that detects and reports every car crash.

This is mostly wrong.. If the police are called to a scene the incident is reported on your license.. I have a accident on my license from 2000..

Below is a copy of my License.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

If this guy had been white, nobody would have given two craps, and certainly no one would riot. And calling a website "far right" is simply your code for "I hate what they say there". Yawn.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Guidance.Is.Internal

If he was white he probably wouldn't have been stopped and even if so probably not arrested and if so he'd have gotten a cruiser, not a rough ride.

Before you foam at the mouth, I'm white and I don't feel guilty about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

They are banking on us not wising up to their antics.

We all have to be smart.

Want to break them? Keep your money in your pocket.

Starve the beast.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
There is no magic system that detects and reports every car crash.

This is mostly wrong.. If the police are called to a scene the incident is reported on your license.. I have a accident on my license from 2000..

Below is a copy of my License.

So your magic crash detection system is someone calling police? Do you have any idea how many accidents and injuries of all kinds are never reported to anyone???

I was passenger when rear-ended on the interstate at 20 years old. The other guy never stopped, but we got his plate number. Called it in, and the owner of the vehicle denied everything. As far as I know my friend never pursued it because the car was an old piece of crap, and I never filed any reports or claims for injury.

I've had two accidents on racetracks which are obviously not reported to police, and I was not admitted to hospital (even if I was that is NOT a public record).

I was passenger in a truck that had a serious offroad accident (again rarely reported to police or EMS unless life-threatening).

All my injuries were minor, but a few years ago I got out of bed one morning and something went POP and I was damn near paralyzed. I found a chiropractor who was highly recommended (I'm very skeptical about chiropractors) and after the first few X-rays he says to me "have you ever been in a car accident?!?" I was thinking "oh here comes the recommendation to see his injury-law attorney friend/scam" but I answered the question, and he didn't have an attorney buddy, but recommended I get some spine MRI's. Turns out I have 4 herniated and 2 bulging discs, all from the chest upward....

There are plenty of scenarios out there.

The lead paint in his house would have made his bones weaker (it displaces calcium), but are we talking 1% or 50% weaker ??? There's no telling, and he lived there only 4 years.

My personal theory is the guy was probably throwing a fit in the back of the truck, driver got pissed off and slammed the brakes, making him fly face-first into the forward wall of the cage. Yes this can quite easily break 3 vertebrae when your full body weight leverages your neck into a preztzel because your arms and legs are restrained and you have no ability to catch yourself.

Obviously that's totally unacceptable, but it's also 100% conjecture at this point.
edit on 30-4-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Ironhawke

There you go again saying that he was "murdered." At this stage, you have no proof.

He is dead, all the "evidence
the cops are using come from highly questionable sources..so yeah, i'm going to go with 'murdered'..unless you actually think he broke his own back?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

What does this have to do with the OP's thread?
As far as his priors are concerned, WTF do they have to do with killing him?
A convenience for sociopaths in uniform?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Your boredom is feigned otherwise you would not have posted.
That site is in the possession of right wing windbags of no repute.
Please don't read this as I would not like to make you go catatonic, yet.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Great job Anti, I wish you the best of luck in cutting through all the BS being spun around Gray. Sadly the right-wing "news" blogs aren't exactly interested in facts.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: largo

Right wing windbags of no repute: Translation, people I disagree with.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You miss my point. Even if he had been wrongfully arrested. And even if he had been killed through negligence or a deliberate act, nobody even think about rioting. Would you? Who would?
edit on 30-4-2015 by Guidance.Is.Internal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Ya we only riot when out favorite sports teams win...

What is your point?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

May I ask what were they charged with? Seems he got his fair share of chances to turn his life around. Like the above people you mentioned did. He may not have got his day in court for this offence, but you act like the police officers responsible wanted to kill this man that you just compared to GHANDI, AND JESUS. Pretty heavy leap. If they wanted to kill him pretty inefficient way to go about it.

Be honest with yourself for a bit. This could have happened to any other race, and nothing would have even been mentioned on a nightly newscast.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

This could have happened to any other race, and nothing would have even been mentioned on a nightly newscast.

Bold claim, guess we will never know till it actually happens right?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

May I ask what were they charged with? Seems he got his fair share of chances to turn his life around. Like the above people you mentioned did. He may not have got his day in court for this offence, but you act like the police officers responsible wanted to kill this man that you just compared to GHANDI, AND JESUS. Pretty heavy leap. If they wanted to kill him pretty inefficient way to go about it.

Be honest with yourself for a bit. This could have happened to any other race, and nothing would have even been mentioned on a nightly newscast.

Wasn't comparing them, merely pointing out that having a record is indicative of bad choices in the past, and should be used a s evidence sparingly.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join