It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wow! Do you know what the fox can do?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
Sorry, but I have to call BS on the fox being able to see the magnetic field of Earth, let alone any magnetic field. If that were true it would be blinded, because everything is electromagnetic and has a magnetic field. The eyes would get washed out, and wont see anything at all.

During the day everything is giving off light, and yet we can see perfectly well. Thats true isn't it!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt
a reply to: VoidHawk

heysham btw.
Yes, thats the place

i'm guessing the wrong turn found you on lindale hill lol. apart from the lowline coastal route round grange over sands it's the easiest access to the kingdom.

I've just typed into google maps Lindale hill. Looking at the roads in that area I'd guess thats probably spot on!
I made that journey on a 98cc motorcycle, and a very poor map taped to the petrol tank, obviously no such thing as google maps or sat navs back then.
I'd ridden from the coast (very near Hastings) on a very chilly night, hoping to arrive at my friends for breakfast on a saturday morning, he was living in Morcambe, but eventually arrived mid afternoon.

if you ever decide to venture back in these parts give me a shout. plenty of locations for skywatching bivi style as well as eyeballing the wildlife.

I just might take you up on that

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

lol back in the day Lindale hill was known amongst most truck drivers as the clutch killer. most folk take it at speed zooming past wagons pulling at snail pace.
some major works have been completed from the brow to newby bridge and I must say it's an excellent improvement on the crazy high/low newton road. had more bends than a plumbers scrap bag!

f

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

My dog looks identical to that but she is 40 pounds, Fast as hell and even smarter. She beat a pitbull up for trying to drink HER water lol. She is the best dog I have ever had and sadly now is Diabetic but still a real lover and gets around just fine despite being almost blind do to the Cataracts the Diabetes caused . I used to call her Super Girl cause I am 6 foot and she could jump and grab her Frisbee every bit of 6 feet without a running start and only at six months old.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There are so very many things that we don't understand no matter how superior we feel. This makes me happy.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I wonder if foxes think we are pests? Everything revolves around humans doesn't it? I mean we never kill randomly, for the apparent fun of it do we? Personally I feed my local fox and it is the best way to dispose of meat leftovers like a chicken carcass. Hopefully then the neighbours chickens/rabbits won't need to be dinner!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psychoparrot
I wonder if foxes think we are pests?

Good point, and I would have to assume yes.

I mean we never kill randomly, for the apparent fun of it do we?

Hmm, I see they are trying to get the law changed so they can start the murder again.

Personally I feed my local fox and it is the best way to dispose of meat leftovers like a chicken carcass.

I do the same

Its quite amusing to watch them. I put out food. Mr Fox walks right past it pretending he doesn't know its there. About thirty seconds later he sneaks back and eats it. He does this little act every time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join