It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

curfew lifted/biggest protest in baltimore yet, plus 7 other cities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
revolution-news.com...

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

if someone could get a live stream link for the current protest in baltimore, i would greatly appreciate it. the stingrays are still there apparently.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
livestream.com...

www.infowars.com...
edit on 4/29/2015 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
livestream.com... as shared above they are saying curfew is in 12 mins. Encouraging people to go home.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
my internet is too slow to load the links given but i was curious what other cities are joining the civil unrest mentioned therein?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: fixitwcw

Ok....It seems things are calming down why are people trying to push this as a growing cause when it's clearly not. Is this going to end up like Ferguson were the only people out and about had other agendas?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

because it is a growing cause. not freddie gray, standing up to the government like the criminals they are. why do people continue to say nothing is going on when there have been 2 major cities fighting back?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: fixitwcw
a reply to: SubTruth

because it is a growing cause. not freddie gray, standing up to the government like the criminals they are. why do people continue to say nothing is going on when there have been 2 major cities fighting back?

This is not a cause.......I am starting to see your angle and I have a bit of context to provide.

Revolutions only happen when the cost of food reaches 40% of disposable income. The US right now is around 10% and rising very slowly.

The average US citizen makes 50,000 a year.........

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19295456]SubTruth[/post

i am beginning to see your angle as well. can we agree to disagree? the average us citizen is on government assistance, that is not disposable income. you see the very people on this assistance turning on the hand that feeds right now. maybe freedom is more important than food.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Time to bus in more protestors

Get this carousel going.

edit on 30-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

i'm sure they would trump up a charge.

new topics

top topics

join