It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW saw this and got chills (AARP AGAIN)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
are we conspiracy theorists being told something? seems like these ads are subliminally being aimed at us!

tell me what you think

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

I became a parent to both of my parents up until they each passed away. I can relate to this ad. I'm not sure what I MUST be missing....??? Is it the fingers wiggling and the blowing up sound? Did your parents ever pretend your spoon was a plane??
edit on 1430350982Wednesday30Wed, 29 Apr 2015 18:43:02 -0500pmWednesday4360630 by Ultralight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Does the conspiracy theory you're alluding to, involve exploding soup?

Because THAT soup looks good...unless Campbells is now secretly putting explosives in their soup...in which case, I would definitely NOT eat any of THAT exploding soup...because soup should NEVER explode.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It makes me think of 911 but I've got a very conspiracy mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: anonymous1legion

I became a parent to both of my parents up until they each passed away. I can relate to this ad. I'm not sure what I MUST be missing....??? Is it the fingers wiggling and the blowing up sound? Did your parents ever pretend your spoon was a plane??

i also did the same with my mother so i can also relate but look beyond the obvious message, plane flying then blowing up!? my parents never did the blowing up part, with the marshal law "bath" ad and now with this obvious 9/11 subliminal seems like something is being said beyond the core message of the ad campaign

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten
It makes me think of 911 but I've got a very conspiracy mind.

EXACTLY they are subliminally aiming ads at people like minded

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yeah because no parent ever used a flying plane motion when trying to get a kid to eat something..
I remember eating dinner with my Mom and sister when she was a toddler.
I dont remember why but my Mom looked away and missed my sisters mouth with a spoonful. She made this explosion sound , dropped the spoon and my sister laughed.

This was the early 80s well before 9/11.

Folks that want to find a conspiracy in everything will do just that, find a conspiracy in everything.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh, I can't wait till I get alzheimers disease. I know, I will never get to enjoy this but that is no reason why I can't have a second childhood.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have never in my life saw anyway do a blowing up motion to the airplane spoon. ever. That's weird.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Must be a conspiracy because we always told our kids to open up because
"here comes the choo-choo!".
I missed the train crash apparently, where is it in the video?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think the spoon is a plane and it crashed in the bowl instead of landing because of the refusal to eat the soup.

Why were the airplane noises propellor noises instead of jet engines? Why did it "crash" downward instead of laterally? Why did the soup not splash all over the place and take out a glass of water across the table?

I made crashing noises when I fed my kids. I also made plane noises. And helicopter noises. And train noises. The dinner table was a veritable hub of transportation in my house.

I'm not in on 9/11, promise.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Yeah because no parent ever used a flying plane motion when trying to get a kid to eat something..
I remember eating dinner with my Mom and sister when she was a toddler.
I dont remember why but my Mom looked away and missed my sisters mouth with a spoonful. She made this explosion sound , dropped the spoon and my sister laughed.

This was the early 80s well before 9/11.

Folks that want to find a conspiracy in everything will do just that, find a conspiracy in everything.

Last sentence = nailed it

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Really?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lord Burd,

Can you please condense your thoughts down to a few simple sentences.
Nobody wants to read that wall of text dude.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will do the job just as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Okay,...wait...this is kinda weird.
Did anyone else notice that they kept the same chair and table cloth all those years...without moving the glass of water for over 40 years?
...ALSO the orange juice disappeared...which may be important.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
well it seems the consensus is that the exploding plane was normal for some, personally never seen it before everyone i know/knew just did the plane sound,
seems for some my bewilderment at the "bath" marshal law ad and this "spoon" 9/11 ad was unfounded, my apologies nothing to see here be a loyal citizen and move along

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I think you're really reaching here in trying to coin this as some sort of conspiracy.
My opinion.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Okay,...wait...this is kinda weird.
Did anyone else notice that they kept the same chair and table cloth all those years...without moving the glass of water for over 40 years?
...ALSO the orange juice disappeared...which may be important.

Didn't you know that OJ got thrown in jail?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonymous1legion
my apologies nothing to see here be a loyal citizen and move along

Right..being a loyal citizen as opposed to people just not seeing the stretch you are trying to make.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join