It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan man is forced to confront the goat he raped, in court before getting 10yrs in Prison

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
As the late JUDGE JAMES PICKLES would have said "She shouldn't have been dressed like that, She was asking for it, the scrubber"

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
WTF!

Second.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
-_-

So try to stay mature. I realize it will be difficult (especially for me).

I feel like 10 years is pretty harsh for goat love.

What I don't get is why they brought the freaking goat (perhaps a baaaaad turn of phrase there) to the courtroom. It's not going to testify. It's pretty funny, but what exactly was the point?

I'm also amused that the goat was repeatedly referred to as a she-goat, because otherwise this story would be more disgusting and they probably would have executed him.

So, just how "mature" is it to rape the female of ANY species? The mentality displayed by the OP is perverse and revolting; the man deserves to be punished, as do all who rape, torture and demean ANY other being. If you find this amusing, I can only feel pity for you.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy
WTF! x2 + ROLF + Alert Control Delete...

Some people just like it all kinds of freaky it seems. I think its time to avoid females who have a overtly friendly in there relationship with big dogs, donkeys, horses, or for some reason keep a prepubescent male dolphin in there house.

Between the goat guy and this. Strange things indeed out there.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I was one of those who signed a petition regarding this - the animals are first forced to swallow alcohol, tied up, then raped by the subhuman males concerned. Lower than pod slime! If you consider that it's JUST an animal, please consider also that it's JUST a subhuman, JUST a (insert nationality) JUST a (insert race of your choice) and finally, JUST a (insert species. . . ) Sexism, genderism, racisism and speciesism are all intertwined.

Cows and other farm animals are routinely raped/ artificially inseminated to produce offspring which are then torn from them, placed in tiny cgaes to prevent their flesh from maturing, and the milk is STOLEN for human consumption.

Hurrah for the Human race, another female body desecrated and subjugated!!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is sick on so many levels.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

While I understand your sentiment and the lives of our slaughter ought to be respected and treated better when possible. We are carnivorous, we need the proteins that meat provides. I'm sorry, if it wasn't for our murderous meat eating instincts we wouldn't be at the top of the food chain, thus we wouldn't be as intelligent, and we certainly wouldn't be considering the quality of life of our slaughter. Double edge sword huh.

The reality we have been molded in is a tough one, we were routinely confronted with sink or swim, in some ways we still are. Yet we've tried to provide a more docile sedative life style to promote free thought and ingenuity. Its kinda tough to figure out rocket science when you running from lions on the plains of africa. Some would argue that the docile lifestyle has actually led to a further sinister control and has actually decreased our ability to make free choice as individuals . I'm rambling so I'll stop
edit on 30-4-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: kiro8lak

While I understand your sentiment and the lives of our slaughter ought to be respected and treated better when possible. We are carnivorous, we need the proteins that meat provides. I'm sorry, if it wasn't for our murderous meat eating instincts we wouldn't be at the top of the food chain, thus we wouldn't be as intelligent, and we certainly wouldn't be considering the quality of life of our slaughter. Double edge sword huh.

The reality we have been molded in is a tough one, we were routinely confronted with sink or swim, in some ways we still are. Yet we've tried to provide a more docile sedative life style to promote free thought and ingenuity. Its kinda tough to figure out rocket science when you running from lions on the plains of africa. Some would argue that the docile lifestyle has actually led to a further sinister control and has actually decreased our ability to make free choice as individuals . I'm rambling so I'll stop

No, we are not carnivores. We have no fangs, our stomach acid is weak, we do not ( hopefully!) salivate at the sight of a cow in a field, we are NOT natural predators (physically, anyway) . . . all the usual argumnents. . . . .but as far as I'm concerned, even if we WERE proven to be natural carnivores/carnists, I choose not to participate. I have never even tasted flesh & am in excellent health and a happy vegan.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

You got that old bast.rd nailed to the mast there Andy - well done.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Brilliant Domo1, I have laughed and thoroughly enjoyed this little lot.

Its not that long ago I remember reading about a bloke was was having a go at an animal by the railway line and the train damn it, slowed so a huge number of witness watched him! Can you imagine the talk round the dinner table that night?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
According to the LGBTQ-WXYZ crowd this guy should be in a protected class. Who are we to judge goat love..

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I'm also amused that the goat was repeatedly referred to as a she-goat, because otherwise this story would be more disgusting and they probably would have executed him.

They're calling it a "she-goat" because this is all related to the same religious insanity we've seen throughout our history. Pay attention to the terminology here, it's all about religion.

Before mocking it's important to remember that these people live in a culture of extreme ignorance and religious insanity, it's actually pretty likely that this guy did nothing at all, it's just a rabid religious mob looking for someone to attack. They'll probably move on to some poor guy they accuse of being gay next, and he probably won't get just a prison term.

Never underestimate the power of religious fever.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013
Nah they just dont take likely to dudes humping goats it seems. It could be religious thing, or it could be they dont like that sort of stuff.

I mean look at it like this, on this very thread and its happening in one of the most suppressive religious backwards society societies out there in Africa, anything from anti gay people to woman right support bashes, which is why you have a female judge giving some guy a 10 year sentence for having sex with a goat which aperantely happened to be a female goat ie a she-goat.

And in the other link you have some woman who had sex with a dolphin all on the tax payers money for whatever crazy tests they were doing. And she is now selling her book, which I am sure they highpoint will be all the water slapping which was going on, and her trials about how long it took them to change out the water in her house. And she will probably go on the tele up there in Britten and give everybody her point of view about here trials in life...Oh the horror.

Oh ya dude. The world makes perfect sense.

I think you all have bull#ed so long about certain things and world views that you have started to believe said nonsense believes and world views. And not to long ago on this site as well was reading a story about how a millionaire raped a 3 yr old girl, which was his daughter I think, and the judge gave him probation and some fines. All on the premise of "oh he will never survive in prison" I mean no duh! That's the point, but I suppose only when vast amount of monies are not involved.

So really dude. Which one is the more ass backwards country out there? Its all just supposition nonsense.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

That had to be soooo embarrassing, to admit you were raped by HIM!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

-_-

So try to stay mature. I realize it will be difficult (especially for me).

I feel like 10 years is pretty harsh for goat love.

What I don't get is why they brought the freaking goat (perhaps a baaaaad turn of phrase there) to the courtroom. It's not going to testify. It's pretty funny, but what exactly was the point?

At 1:06, the ticker at the bottom says "Man munches wife's face in Murang'a". Is this what their news is like on the reg? Kenya is extreme!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

And they just paraded her around!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join