It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want a Revolution?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I applaud your efforts, but please be aware that you are taking on the status quo.

The farther you get, the more really rich, powerful, twisted people will want you stopped.

I really liked the franchising idea, though. Then at least the force of change is spread out, and therefore harder to stop with a kansas city shuffle.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Here is an article from CNN about America's worst charities:
www.cnn.com...

These people get away with theft, plain and simple.
You have to understand that most if not all charities are not capable of being self funding.
These charities have overhead, offices, payroll, etc. .03 out of a dollar is what some of these organizations actually allow for whatever cause they champion.

In our model, we are self funding. If we launch a campaign to build tiny homes for the homeless not only can we use 100% of what's donated to the cause but we can match donations.

We'll be so insulated and lawyer'd by the time we launch the PAC it's ridiculous.
Regardless, we are already making sure every thing we do is transparent and legal.
We just got our notice that our registration at the Dept. of Justice Charities Division has been accepted.

The 1st ballot measures - Mandatory minimum sentencing for cops that break the law. Stripping prosecutors and cops of qualified immunity... These ballot measures will protect us.

Even if they are tracking us now there is nothing that can be done.
Best guess they can conjure up is the PAC will launch in an election year.
With current events the only ones that will oppose these ballot measures are police unions and DAs and on a STATE level they'll have no chance. Same time we'll be making political donations, backing like minded people.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

i wonder if any of these fraudulent charities were started to actually help people, then got side tracked? i doubt it. i see washington state as the perfect place to nurture this movement.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: fixitwcw

How's Portland, Oregon?
I can see Washington from here....

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

i'm sure they are populated with similar people. i here it is beautiful and i always wanted to see the pacific northwest.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MidNight sun

I say this is beautiful, I agree completely! I LOVE IT! THIS is how you start a Revolution, not with violence and bloodshed, but by being completely legal and peaceful; as it should be. Taking a future of peace, with peaceful means I believe will ensure a peaceful and prosperous future.

The American Revolution was fought with violence and bloodshed and it worked just fine.

I'm just saying that violence is also effective.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have been casually lurking at ATS now for several months, and this post actually inspired me to join!

MrNeo, I have been dreaming, meditating and cogitating over the issue of food sovereignty for months now, and I think your very well-constructed thought process would merge very nicely with the efforts of a lot of people who have been establishing urban farms and the like. I am personally at the point of having been economically destroyed by the economic shenanigans of TPTB, so I am at the point of trying to figure out how I will come by the open land and the open minds necessary to start an urban/suburban farm in the town where I currently reside. One of the major snags in my entire construct has been the issue of establishing an urban farm as a place where people learn to grow their own real food in abundance and distribute it to their local community without having the whole effort immediately stomped into the ground by the corporate fake food interests and the quagmire of legislation they have purchased.

You have given me great hope and inspiration, and I hope to meet some like-minded people in this forum who are moving in a direction similar to mine!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I hope it works out for you. I am a master drywall finisher and drywall artist as well as doing ceiling textures. I think it's cool you are doing lots of construction and as far as I know it's a great business for us little guys to get into as long as you're willing to work hard and be smart.
As for beating the 1%, I have always advocated the "3 month solution". If 50% of the population pulled their money from the banks,boycotted all corporations that lobby or are monopolies, boycott all msm and just relax with your neighbors until the government begs you to play their game again or goes overly aggressive turning the other 49% against them.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Lets go phishing.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Fighting a revolution with flint locks and single shot long rifles is one thing but the Red Coats now have drones and 500 lb. JDAMS, radios, etc...
A violent revolution cannot be won in America in this age.

We have gardens!
We're on almost 2 acres while being 8 minutes from downtown...
We like sustainability and self sufficiency...

My trade is commercial drywall, metal studs and acoustic ceilings!
30 years and a CM degree but I started with my tools in a union apprenticeship...

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join