It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Sun and Aura within Humans Similar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Today I will get into life:

We know the Sun does matter, but so do humans, animals and plants here on planet earth. Well what makes us all matter?

Simple, life. Sun = Light = Life = Life.

Everyone knows that the sun radiates light which is a key component to life. Whether your human, animal or plant we all depend on it. But light is used metaphorically such as “Let me shed a little bit of light.” Which is a term used when something is considered as dark.

Most humans understand that the Sun is a ample distance away from planet Earth where it will not bring complete harm, but can cause complications if overly exposed which affects humans, animals , plants and even machinery.

What the Sun gives to humans is energy, the energy we receive from the sun radiates into something more for things that are around us such as Aura. Humans constantly use the Sun light in lyrics that sheds the type of positivity such as life, and that everything will be alright as long as the light continues to shine.

Here are some examples:

The Beatles: “Here comes the sun ,Here comes the sun, and I say, It's all right”

Johnny Nash: “I can see clearly now, the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way, Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind, It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day.”

Common: “There are times.. when you'll need someone, I will be by your side, There is a light, that shines, special for you, and me..”
^Is an example metaphorically about how the Sun is important to us as humans which we radiate positivity through what we feel and our state of being when singing it.

What I am getting to is that everyone is their own Sun, and what we radiate (Aura) whether it is positive nourishment or negative destruction will reflect on the entirety of life itself. I think a lot of people should take into consideration that our Auras like the Sun affect everything that is around us. We should offer that shed of light for those who are in need whether it is spiritually, or physically.

I will like to get some serious takes and share what you believe matters.

Everything does matter.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Does the Sun really equal life, though?

Where does the Sun get its Light? Where is the original Light Souce?

The Sun just absorbs, but through absorbing it is filled with Light and that Light overflows/shines.

Light is received, and through receiving, the receiver of Light shines... but who/what is The Giver of Light rather than receiver? The Giver of Light is the True Life. It is from The Source that the Sun, Earth, and all beings receive Light.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Like light we can receive and give. In the order of operations on where the Sun gets its energy could be from anything living within its Solar System. Its a broad complicated spectrum, but like here on Earth our Auras within can only stretch so far to even matter to another entity.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KonquestAbySS

We radiate electromagnetic energy (infrared heat) but unlike the sun this generation of energy is powered by chemical processes, not nuclear reaction.

So in a sense you are right, we do emit energy, but in another sense you are wrong, we are not small walking suns.

Saying all this with good humour, BTW. S&F for the nevertheless thought-provoking thread!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Obviously, there is a barrier between us. I am behind a computer screen, typing back to someone who has received. This will probably not matter to you for I am not within the ample distance away from you to even be considered as a matter. My aura of my being is absent through this black hole we call the internet. I can only say what I feel, but it is up to others who have received it, to perceive it in their own way which can make a difference around them. We rely on the Sun for what we receive from it, but as Humans it is up to us to perceive what we gained from it.
edit on 29-4-2015 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Thank you for noticing this thread by the way. To reply back to you.

Everything is a chemical reaction. ATP/ADP within our body is not nuclear, but a chemical reaction within cells we need to energize our cores to continue living. So like the Sun, there is a constant chemical reaction within our bodies, and with that energy it is up to radiate it to those who are around us.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

metaphorically yes... everything is metaphor
but not every metaphor has your name on it

the Aura may be "seen" as our Inner Light
that "shines" through all that we do.

This is what Jesus spoke of when he said
we ought to let our Light shine--IMHO.

When we encourage others, guess what?
We find that we ourselves are encouraged.

That is how you super charge your Aura.
It can only be done with righteous intention.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The internet is like a "black hole" when adding information to it, but like a Light for the person who receives the information from it.

Because the Sun has helped us to receive Light (although the Sun itself has to receive /absorb elements to create its Light), people still see the symbolism of what the Sun means - Light, Being able to see (Wisdom/Awareness), and growth of plants and fruits (Life).

Non-destructive action, peaceful, compassionate, and fair; celebrating Life, Awareness, Wisdom rather than destruction - this is what matters to me.

edit on 29-4-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
For all those above who have participated in this thread.

Do you all feel like you matter to those who are around you? Have you ever shed light on those around you who were in need? Do you think your more of a positive entity or a negative entity? Does your Aura rub off on those who are around you whether it be positive or negative?.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yes, Light is Source. Everything is condensed light waves.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I like to help others and see others treated equally/fairly, yes. Someone told me they saw a golden-white light shining from me, in that moment I was trying to speak to them to make them feel better and I felt extreme peace, appreciation, in-the-moment-ness, when they saw that Light shining from me.

I wish to feel that Joy/Light all the time, and everyone else, too. We would all be at peace, joyful, kind, fulfilled, and happy.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS
For all those above who have participated in this thread.

Do you all feel like you matter to those who are around you? Have you ever shed light on those around you who were in need? Do you think your more of a positive entity or a negative entity? Does your Aura rub off on those who are around you whether it be positive or negative?.

I didn't make it to the above posters of which your post quoted here was meant for but I fall into that category of life light good vibes giver, generaly. I try to help all in need. I go out of my way to help someone, not wanting anything in return, but the thank you's and smiles are nice. I feel I rub off on people in a positve way. It is just something that happens... Just some of My thoughts here for You! Great Thread BTW!!

edit on 29-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Someday all your graces will flower.

edit on 29-4-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Thanks for sharing that video very nice indeed.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Everything is a modification of non-separate Consciousness-Light-Energy (Reality).

We are stepped-down conscious "frequencies" of this Absolute Light-Energy and resonate in accordance with our surrender to Reality.

The deeper our recognition of Reality and our responsive surrender, the greater the gift of whole bodily love and radiance. This serves others around us.
edit on 4/30/2015 by bb23108 because:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I've thought about body heat being near or under light sources in a certain view makes the air noticeable when leaving the body can be a cause of an auraic effect to the eye. Not necessarily conscious energy, but if there a will or way, its been proven some people can learn to control their body heat, so it could have some neural process behind it.
edit on 3-5-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I would like to add some interesting readings to this topic.

Human Aura

Another interesting view of the body and to how life works in general.

Vastudharma

The vastudharma reading got me. Doesn't it look like a pH scale from acidity to neutral to basic? Color wise. We can definitely take this and plug it into our daily lives.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The sun absorbs light ? Are you kidding me? That has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

The sun produces energy through nuclear fusion, and that energy is released in a variety of forms of light energy.(Xrays, Heat, gamma rays, radiowaves. ETC,) The sun produces light, it does not absorb it. Earth, absorbs light. The moon absorbs light. We absorb light.

I'm beside myself with the obscene comment you just made, even more so the fact you have garnered stars in stating thus.
edit on 14-5-2015 by Hijinx because: Too harsh first time round

new topics

top topics

join