It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hate for Hilary Clinton?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

She's a politician.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
One word: Benghazi.

Add a few more words, "had Vince Foster killed? Or it was very convenient "

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So what's so bad about her?

She is a lying lawyer politician bitch. Crooked as a dog's hind leg.

A better question would be, 'What is good about her'?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

So what's so bad about her?

She is a lying lawyer politician bitch. Crooked as a dog's hind leg.

A better question would be, 'What is good about her'?
My mom is a lawyer. Matrimonal and small criminal. I have seen her take broken exercise bike and and 2 apple pies in return for appearing in court. No reason to bring lawyers into this.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
Why I hate Hillary:

1. She's a liar

2. She is corrupt

3. She does not value human life

4. She's butt ugly

I can't disprove the first 3, but the 4th is ridiculous in any argument. She is in her 60s. And we have seen people in many administrations age very quickly. What do you want?
edit on 29-4-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Because she is a power hungry, deranged lunatic. The creepy laugh doesn't help either. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
...because I can actually hear her saying this behind closed doors, Ha

Hillary Clinton To Nation: ‘Do Not F**k This Up For Me’

WASHINGTON—After several seconds spent sitting motionless and glaring directly into the camera, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reportedly began Sunday’s video announcing her 2016 presidential bid by warning the nation not to # this up for her. “Listen up, asshats, ’cause I’m only saying this once: I’ve worked way too goddam* hard to let you morons blow this thing for me,” said Clinton, repeatedly jabbing her index finger toward the viewers at home while adding that if they thought she was going to simply sit back and watch them dick her over like they did in 2008, they were out of their #ing minds. “Seriously, don’t you dare even think about it. If you sh*theads can just get in line, we can breeze through this whole campaign in 19 months and be done with it. Or, if you really want, we can do this the hard way. Because make no mistake, I’m not #ing around. Got it?” Clinton then ended her announcement by vowing to fight for a better future for all working-class families like the one she grew up in"

www.theonion.com...#-this-up-for,38416/ " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Hillary to the nation

*I have no idea why that link won't work but the article is there if you search
edit on 29-4-2015 by newyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Restricted
Why I hate Hillary:

1. She's a liar

2. She is corrupt

3. She does not value human life

4. She's butt ugly

I can't disprove the first 3, but the 4th is ridiculous in any argument. She is in her 60s. And we have seen people in many administrations age very quickly. What do you want?

Hillary was but ugly when she was still in college.
She is ugly inside.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

- She's a she
- She's white
- She's got short hair
- She has a modest cup size
- She's a democrat
- Republitards are vociferous (Empty vessels make the most sound. -Plato)

tl;dr -- U - S - A!!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
A good starting place would be to Google " Hillary Clinton unethical".

Then get a Ouija board and conjure up the spirit of Vince Foster, whom she had murdered.

Then ask yourself why Hillary Clinton deleted e-mails which were public record.

Then ask yourself why she would store public records privately with the ability to destroy said records at the push of a button.

Then ask yourself how big of a scumbag you'd have to be to get kicked out of a group of lawyers for unethical behavior.

Plus she has already been president, and she sucked.. (apparently though, not literally).. God knows Bill doesn't wear the pants in that family.

edit on 29-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton and Jeb Bush 2 sides of the same corporatist coin.The reasons they are both despised have already been mentioned and discussed.She's a phoney and her handlers truly think not only are we here in the US are stupid they also think you guys in the UK and the rest of the world are as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I hear she had the dinosaurs killed to keep them quiet about her email server.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
"It takes a village to raise a child. " In other words we need more government intervention in the family.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I'm shocked that you asked this!

I think that she is the epitome of a psychopathic, self-interested, power-hungry liar.

And I find her pretty much totally appalling. If she was up for election in the UK i'd do all i could to oppose her.

FFS, i may even vote Conservative to stop her getting in.

I never thought i'd say that...I'm going to take a shower in bleach now.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
For me.... It is her approach for getting more votes.

It shouldn't be about the votes. This simply ****** me off because she is trying to get as many votes as possible to pursue what?

Have we forgotten what running a country is like so much so that we have to get Gay people to vote for a presidential candidate that resembles the attitude of a *** guy? Is that the mentality of the entire US of A? To pursue a candidate who makes people happy simply because she approves of *** people?

I don't like her ideals. I don't like her campaign. I don't even like the fact that I voted for a black president JUST TO **** OFF SOCIETY! (The only reason why I voted for Barrack Obama was to **** off the US of A. And it worked!)

But now, myself as a Psychotic Sociopath seeing yet another opportunity to **** off the US of A I would be more than happy to vote for her. Oh hell yes. I want to see every man in america who is hetero sexual suddenly flee the country because a *** man ended up in a white house closet.

But the problem is that American's are stupid... I am stuck here... no one wants to make any real advances in the society, they just all want it to remain the same.

But there is a problem... No one wants to look like a 3rd world country so they want a woman to help us pretend we aren't.

That is why I hate Hilary Clinton's who political standpoint. I don't want this country to get worse. I want it to get better.

And I am sorry *** guys.... but as long as you don't cross me.... I won't cross you. **** have been in our states, cities, schools, libraries and ******* churches for ages. There are even bisexual men who are just waiting for the day they can finally ride on a pony... But they are married.

I do want to **** off america again I do. Just not with this person and her ideals. Sorry but no.
edit on 4302015 by GiulXainx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

That's one of the most self absorbed and convoluted comments I've seen on here.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca a reply to: abe froman I think he was also referencing Hillary, there. "What difference, at this point, does it make?" He was asking if you meant to add "at this point." She was right though. It was just Republican nit picking and getting hysterical about her sentence like it was all un american and offensive.

Well, considering that was never really looked into, STILL has not been fully investigated, let's not jump to conclusions that it was/is nit picking. She IS unamerican, she is CLINTON first and foremost!

If you want more dirt, you can look into all of her husbands flings and se what happened to them when they spoke out etc.. They were destroyed socially and politically and she was the main force.

You could also look into "whitewater"
From my understanding of it, it was a phony real estate firm that preyed on older people to buy whitewaters houses. In the contract of buying the house, if you missed one payment EVER, your contract turned into a renting /lease contract rather than buying the house. All the money you payed into the house was forfeited to whitewater...they kicked the people out, then whitewater would sell the house again.

Also, tell me how a government employee is rich? This is across the isle but if these politicians don't own business etc how do they become rich?

How about the statement of how she said her and her husband were broke and could barely pay their ...."mortgages". Because we all have that problem of paying on several houses.

Lie after lie, scam after scam...and even her own side realizes how much of a hydra she is.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Quite simply?

She is not the best person we have to offer for the job.

On a personal level, I can't stand her attitude. She thinks she deserves it. For what? LOL

And the poster that said she's more hated now, I agree.

And if the Dems think she will have NEARLY the voter turnout that Obama did, the're sorely mistaken.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

I'm shocked that you asked this!

I think that she is the epitome of a psychopathic, self-interested, power-hungry liar.

And I find her pretty much totally appalling. If she was up for election in the UK i'd do all i could to oppose her.

FFS, i may even vote Conservative to stop her getting in.

I never thought i'd say that...I'm going to take a shower in bleach now.

I'm conservative, but will vote for Bernie Sanders in the primaries just to make sure she doesn't get the nomination.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I'm conservative, but will vote for Bernie Sanders in the primaries just to make sure she doesn't get the nomination.

That actually sounds like a very, very good idea. ~$heopleNation
edit on 30-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join