It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh wow your tummy must hurt!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Oh WOW! Just moments ago something familiar happened, Im at the computer, hubby is at work, the fur tribe all laying sleepily in their acquired spots around the house and out of nowhere a noxious gas hits my nose so pungent that I simultaneously wanted to barf and find out if everyone was okay.

I have to assume it's the one laying closest to me, and then I realize something. When anything that noxious ever came from me I know I remember having a tummy ache so her tummy must hurt to smell that bad!

You can't smell like that and be okay right?

I am kidding I know everyone gets gassy from time to time but whoa, I always think to myself that their tummy must hurt to stink that bad cause it hurts when we stink that bad so it begs to reason right?

Figured a few of you would enjoy the pain in my nose hairs there,

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Thisisfun2015

My cat Clarissa doesn't know what you are talking about - and I don't own up ever, I always blame the wife, who blames the cat and round we go.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Funny, I might think that, about a human.
But I have never thought that my bulldog's tummy hurt, when he lets a room clearer go.

Hell, we are just happy we figured out what makes him do that. No more raw egg treat.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
My dog likes to wait until she is sitting right next to you or even better in your lap before she let's one slip out .

I think she is rotting from the inside out .
edit on 29-4-2015 by Stonecutter45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have a Boston Terrier (or Boston terrorist when she's in one of her moods, don't get offended, been calling her that since before the bombing) so I know all about smelly dog farts. She knows she's doing it, though. She gets way too sad when it happens.

The best part is if she farts when she's walking, I don't know if it's the sound or vibration but she will stop in her tracks and try to look at her own butt to figure out what just happened. LOL

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

Ha at least yours acknowledges hers when it happens. My furry kids have been raised with their dad always blaming them for farts or the cat so I have come to the conclusion that they learned not to own up to it from him. The only way you can tell who did it in our house is if they made a noise, and they usually don't.

according to the cat, the dogs and their dad, I am the only one who has ever had gas. Ever (ya right

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If I rip a good stinker, I own it with pride.
I'm not letting the dog steal that spotlight.

top topics

join