It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess she is mine now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Grats on your friend and best of luck with her. Seems she found you. Take the opportunity to learn from her, and her kittens

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Boy cats > girl cats.

Fact.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If she is to be an outdoor cat, have her fixed so she doesn't have any more kittens. It's hard to find homes for animals these days.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I've always said cats choose their owners, not the other way around.
I've had a cat that I bought, but that subsequently chose another owner, and I have had a cat that showed up on my doorstep one day and wouldn't leave- ended up keeping him for 13 years.

We've got two cats already and a third one has been showing up begging to be part of the family, crying outside the door. I have been adamant that I don't want another, even opening the door to sic the dog on him. But he's been getting braver and braver, sitting curled up in a chair on the veranda, and not even blinking an eye when I come out yelling and waving my arms.

This morning I watched the dog go out and give him a kiss on the nose, wagging his tail, before curling up next to him.
I guess it's over- he's won. It's a male, so I'll have to have him fixed and all. If I could be reincarnated as an animal, I guess I'd want to be a cat. They create their lives as they want. They secretly run the world.

Enjoy your new kitty, and I hope you have no trouble finding homes for the kittens!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
If she is to be an outdoor cat, have her fixed so she doesn't have any more kittens. It's hard to find homes for animals these days.

Already have it planned out . I have to wait until the kittens she has now are weaned , which isn't a big deal because they will not spay her so soon after she gave birth .

I called around and all these vets want $100 to spay her BUT one , They gave the same price until I stated I was taking her in off the street , the girl said if that was the case it would $30 and that included rabies vaccination and a few other checks .

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stonecutter45

Wow, good deal!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Awwww, what a sweet story!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join