It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
biz.yahoo.com...

The year's other billion-dollar-club members include No. 1 givers Bill and Melinda Gates, the world's largest international donors, who made history this year by giving their estimated $3 billion Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq:MSFT - News) dividend to their foundation. It's one of the largest donations in history by a living donor. To put it into perspective, that one gift is three times bigger than the amount that America's richest family, the descendants of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE:WMT - News) founder Sam Walton, has given during their entire lifetimes, according to our ranking.

What a nice guy, who wouldn't support him. I hope he akes a killing off of Longhorn and X-Box 2.

Anyone that bad mouths him is a fool.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
XBOX 2? Is that a new Xbox or something

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yeah, X Box Next or w/e their going to call it.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
XBOX 2? Is that a new Xbox or something

Yes and its not gonna be called XBOX 2, its tentatevely named XboxNext according to rumors. Of course I own a PC so getting an Xbox is kind of redundant. BTW I thought old Bill Gates gave way more then that. I though he gave/pledged 11 billion, 1/4th of his fortune to the Bill and Melinda Gates Aids foundation. Not 3 billion... Maybe it was a pledge over a number of years.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Everybody, please stay on topic, if you wish to discuss the Xbox or PS2, please utilize the BTS forum for that. Thanks

FredT

new topics

top topics

join