It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Gray had spinal surgery a week before the arrest ??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: 8675309jenny

This is certainly interesting. I'm curious to see how the MSM deals with this information. If true, it might shine an unfavorable light on the looters and other Baltimore Human Zoo residents.

ETA: To be clear, the residents I'm referring to are the ones behaving like animals.

It will have the same effect that the debunking of "Hands up , don't shoot" did.
nothing
If true, the narrative has been established by the mainstream media
and by those who seek to use it for their own purposes.

These days truth doesn't matter
the mainstream media meme (true or not)
and the ones who use the false narrative
is what matters to the proverbial zoo animals you referenced.
And to the leadership that profits from the false narrative
(if this indeed turns out to be a false narrative)
is what matters.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: 8675309jenny

If true, this will be a major game changer.

Honestly, I don't see this ending well for the City. With all the pending lawsuits, I can see bankruptcy for the City in the near future. I also see businesses closing down or not rebuilding.

Congrats thugs, you sure showed the man!

Unfortunately, as others have pointed out

this information will not change the game at all.

The meme is established and will remain with the
help of the profiteers from such rage
and the help of the MSM
who refuse to be embarrassed at their lack of journalistic integrity.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neutrality
a reply to: Vasa Croe

better view of his legs, your view is another perspective

A better view or another perspective do not matter. What you stated in your earlier post were untrue and that is clearly shown in the video I posted....he is standing ON HIS OWN on the back of the van, he TURNS HIS HEAD and looks right at the camera, he then DUCKS his head down and bends over and steps into the van ON HIS OWN. There is no other perspective needed here.....

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It is obvious in this video that he was having serious issues using his legs though. I'm not sure what happened with his legs. The guy recording said something about being tasered, but if he just had spinal surgery and is being "Man Handled" and down on the ground and stuff like that, your back is so very sensitive, anything could have happened to this man. I do think his family should have come out and been honest about his previous recent injury to help maybe prevent these riots IF possible, but obviously this man was suffering and these officers were not taking his cries of help seriously at all. Which is a serious problem any more. It is like they (Officers) either think or believe that everyone is lying or they just flat out do not care and just want to get them to the station and do not pay attention to the medical need of people. Very sad situation anymore. This is what is going to and has already caused a very serious lack of trust between society and our Peace Officers.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pilgrimOmega

Yep, blame everyone else but do not take any personal responsibility for one's own predicament. Then you have stories like this girl I saw on the news last night who didn't make excuses.

"It is one of those life moments that changes everything.
Home video shows Shamyra Woods-Elliot of Chester, Delaware County learning that she is the recipient of a Gates Millennium Scholarship, one of only 1,000 given out every year through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
"I'm a very focused and determined person and when I set a goal, I plan on achieving it," Shamyra said."
6abc.com...

link   

Fourth Degree Burglary

Maryland has extremely broad and general burglary laws, and we often see that this charge is wrongly used by police officers. Each year there are numerous burglary arrests, which could have been avoided simply by a warning or by the police issuing a trespass citation. But many cops would rather make and arrest and let the court system play out than simply write a citation. The consequences can be drastic for a defendant depending on which jurisdiction the case is in and it is absolutely necessary to retain an experience criminal defense lawyer to help you or a loved one facing this charge. The most common type, and also the most wrongly charged type of burglary is fourth degree burglary. The law for this offense is designed to include all types of acts.
www.mdtriallawyer.com...

As far as dealing drugs, it's a common crime in large cities, especially with large amounts of unemployed people. Thankfully, although I have been in dire need, it wasn't for a duration long enough to consider these type of actions. I consider myself lucky.
edit on 29-4-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

link   

You've never heard of Kelly Thomas? What rock you been under?

There's full video of that one, however I don't recommend watching it, it's pretty sick.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
They contacted who?
When?
Sounds like BS to me.

Oh look, now it's on the top page of before its news dot com...

Must be full of substance.

No one goes out one week after spinal surgery...

Source;
My mum broke her back and she has had numerous surgeries...

& so have a lot of her friends from the hospital she stayed at.

& no, they wouldn't be out prancing about 1 week after major surgery on their spine without being in absolute agony.

I'm calling BS.

Unless he was on a Meth & Crack cocktail.

My husband has had 3 spinal surgeries.

All 3 he went home the next day, all three he went back to work within a week.

If he was supposed to wear a collar and didn't, well just running around without it could have killed him.
Just think if you were a young arrogant thug, it's not cool to wear a surgical collar.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pilgrimOmega

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: [post=19290643]Vasa Croe

Kind of a far cry from dealing drugs, but hey...maybe someday this will happen. Likely I won't run from police when they find me though....the "crimes" you mentioned are not exactly felonies nor considered dangerous. So far the good ole USA is treating this law abiding citizen just fine....shocking right?

I guess you would label these "white people crimes" since you are so hellbent on "thug" and whatever else being racist?

Ohg, I am sure in your mind, that white people don't sell drugs.

Sure they do, but you only gave me those three options, which were all very white of you.

You call people racist for saying thug and multiple offence criminal, which Gray was both, then tell me that I am going to be arrested for things that I have never even gotten tickets for......way to project.

Typical argument with a lot of folks here.....try to bring a non-criminal to the level of a known criminal with ridiculous comparisons.

America is filling up with laws. Someday they're sure to pass one that even you will break.

You are an interesting semanticist, at least.

Oh....I meant to add, that maybe, someday, a person with a squeeky clean background will die in a nefarious manner by the police and actually have a cause to riot....

People love martyrs, especially when they really are squeeky clean. The trouble with MSM martyrs is that the MSM portrays them as the families say they were too quickly without having the whole picture and are often caught holding the bag when the real information comes out.

If the laws aren't applied to everyone equally, what's the difference if they are squeaky clean or a drug dealer? The system is flawed and immoral at that point, and it's open season on everyone.

They are applied equally...so, if I use one of your earlier examples and I am jaywalking.....I see a cop coming towards me....I am not doing anything I think is wrong so I don't run, yet I still get a ticket. Even if I KNEW jaywalking is wrong and see the officer coming towards me, I am not going to run. That just exacerbates the issue.

Gray ran, KNOWING he was doing something wrong (again), forcing officers to chase and take him down.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I agree, our entire system is flaw, because our jail system are tax payer money pits runs by private interests that their business is to make profits.

The more inmates they get the more money they make.

Its becoming out of hand and nobody is protesting that.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MizBehavin

It is obvious in this video that he was having serious issues using his legs though. I'm not sure what happened with his legs. The guy recording said something about being tasered, but if he just had spinal surgery and is being "Man Handled" and down on the ground and stuff like that, your back is so very sensitive, anything could have happened to this man. I do think his family should have come out and been honest about his previous recent injury to help maybe prevent these riots IF possible, but obviously this man was suffering and these officers were not taking his cries of help seriously at all. Which is a serious problem any more. It is like they (Officers) either think or believe that everyone is lying or they just flat out do not care and just want to get them to the station and do not pay attention to the medical need of people. Very sad situation anymore. This is what is going to and has already caused a very serious lack of trust between society and our Peace Officers.

I understand your point of view, the problem is that criminals don't play by the rules. I have seen, even on the "COPS" tv show, officers taking a criminal down, the criminal complaining they can't breathe or whatever, the cops letting up a bit and the criminal making a run for it.

Why WOULD they believe him? He is a repeat offender who has a propensity for lying and running as such. Maybe if he had never done anything wrong and was not doing anything wrong on this day they WOULD have listened. Maybe if he had not run and simply gave himself up, this would not have happened.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

A better view or another perspective do not matter. What you stated in your earlier post were untrue and that is clearly shown in the video I posted....he is standing ON HIS OWN on the back of the van, he TURNS HIS HEAD and looks right at the camera, he then DUCKS his head down and bends over and steps into the van ON HIS OWN. There is no other perspective needed here.....

AANNND was driven around for THIRTY MINUTES, stopped once to be shackled and continued to the station. Now honestly, did that look like a person that needed to first go get booked, or first get medical attention?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You've never heard of Kelly Thomas? What rock you been under?

There's full video of that one, however I don't recommend watching it, it's pretty sick.

Sure I have....seen any rioting and destruction of towns or claims of racism on that one? How is that related again?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Yep, blame everyone else but do not take any personal responsibility for one's own predicament. Then you have stories like this girl I saw on the news last night who didn't make excuses.

"It is one of those life moments that changes everything.
Home video shows Shamyra Woods-Elliot of Chester, Delaware County learning that she is the recipient of a Gates Millennium Scholarship, one of only 1,000 given out every year through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
"I'm a very focused and determined person and when I set a goal, I plan on achieving it," Shamyra said."
6abc.com...

I should have asked: Would you tell your son's black girlfriend "If black lives matter why are there line ups at the inner city abortion clinics?"

I should also ask, if it's about taking responsibility, when is America going to address stealing hundreds of thousands of Africans from their home and bringing them to a new land to live as slaves and property?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19290643]Vasa Croe

Kind of a far cry from dealing drugs, but hey...maybe someday this will happen. Likely I won't run from police when they find me though....the "crimes" you mentioned are not exactly felonies nor considered dangerous. So far the good ole USA is treating this law abiding citizen just fine....shocking right?

I guess you would label these "white people crimes" since you are so hellbent on "thug" and whatever else being racist?

Ohg, I am sure in your mind, that white people don't sell drugs.

Sure they do, but you only gave me those three options, which were all very white of you.

You call people racist for saying thug and multiple offence criminal, which Gray was both, then tell me that I am going to be arrested for things that I have never even gotten tickets for......way to project.

Typical argument with a lot of folks here.....try to bring a non-criminal to the level of a known criminal with ridiculous comparisons.

America is filling up with laws. Someday they're sure to pass one that even you will break.

You are an interesting semanticist, at least.

Oh....I meant to add, that maybe, someday, a person with a squeeky clean background will die in a nefarious manner by the police and actually have a cause to riot....

People love martyrs, especially when they really are squeeky clean. The trouble with MSM martyrs is that the MSM portrays them as the families say they were too quickly without having the whole picture and are often caught holding the bag when the real information comes out.

If the laws aren't applied to everyone equally, what's the difference if they are squeaky clean or a drug dealer? The system is flawed and immoral at that point, and it's open season on everyone.

They are applied equally...so, if I use one of your earlier examples and I am jaywalking.....I see a cop coming towards me....I am not doing anything I think is wrong so I don't run, yet I still get a ticket. Even if I KNEW jaywalking is wrong and see the officer coming towards me, I am not going to run. That just exacerbates the issue.

Gray ran, KNOWING he was doing something wrong (again), forcing officers to chase and take him down.

LAws applied equally:

www.wsj.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

AANNND was driven around for THIRTY MINUTES, stopped once to be shackled and continued to the station. Now honestly, did that look like a person that needed to first go get booked, or first get medical attention?

Well he certainly didn't look like he was under any duress when he stepped into the van on his own...

Criminal drag their feet all the time to make the officers work to get them into a vehicle....likely he did this during his other arrests as well.....would be nice to see video of one of those to compare.

Funny though, everyone is so quick to jump on the wagon that these officers killed him, when it is MORE likely they have dealt with him before and knew him.....odd there are no other cases coming up where he claimed any police brutality in his years of criminal activity in the same town.....

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You said this

That one definitely should have been rioted, especially when all the cops got off...
edit on 29-4-2015 by Neutrality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Well he certainly didn't look like he was under any duress when he stepped into the van on his own...

Are you kidding? Did you watch the same video that I did? His legs were paralyzed and he was screaming out in pain!

I don't care if he had surgery before, he needed medical attention RIGHT THEN and they inhumanely ignored his needs and caused his death.

End of story!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
No-one is going to be convinced.

Even if it comes out that the guy had surgery 1 week prior and he did it to himself, there will still be people that want to kill the police and defend criminal behaviour because they want dead cops and freedom to commit criminal acts without being called to task for it.

It's the ultimate entitlement mindset.

They want everything at any time with no effort involved, and they would rather see those that are tasked with preventing such acts, dead.

QED

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I should have asked: Would you tell your son's black girlfriend "If black lives matter why are there line ups at the inner city abortion clinics?"

So then, because of abortion, black lives don't really matter? Because of abortion, police can kill black suspects with impunity?

edit on 29-4-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join