It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Gray had spinal surgery a week before the arrest ??

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Yes.
Freddie Gray got the 'nickel ride'.
Philadelphia police used to do it until the lawsuits from 3 broken necks brought the practice to a halt.

When you handcuff and shackle a person and give them a rough ride around town without the benefit of seat belts.... this is what happens.
Someone needs to be held accountable.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Okay, this is another *breaking* story from the same site the OP used. This time they are saying Freddie Gray sued a taxi company over an alleged accident:

They are saying this is POSSIBLE for a spinal injury so read at your own risk:

www.thefourthestate.co...

They also attack the Baltimore Sun for attacking them.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

One problem that needs to be resolved is which Freddie Gray the lawsuit involved.
Freddie Gray that died has a father... his name is Freddie Gray.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

You know, real information sources actually try and produce evidence to back them up, and so far, this website has done nothing even close. Now they just grasp at straws, pathetic.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Besides, you just got done explaining to us that you don't care about the facts, so why bother calling anything a fact?

There you go again, making suppositions and putting words in my mouth!

The facts are clear. What other evidence are you waiting for? Something to prove that Freddie Gray committed suicide, while shackled in the back of a police van?

Freddie Gray could run away from cops, but once they caught him, he never walked again. He died from the injuries that he sustained in their custody.

edit on 29-4-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Multiple protest in various mayor cities this late afternoon, NY, Boston and Baltimore

Baltimore protest is bigger today as it has been previously, mostly university students, giving a more multiracial approach.

Very nice, very racially diverse, organized and calling for justice and social change for all.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Besides, you just got done explaining to us that you don't care about the facts, so why bother calling anything a fact?

There you go again, making suppositions and putting words in my mouth!

The facts are clear. What other evidence are you waiting for? Something to prove that Freddie Gray committed suicide, while shackled in the back of a police van?

Freddie Gray could run away from cops, but once they caught him, he never walked again. He died from the injuries that he sustained in their custody.

Bull#. I said this:

So basically, what you are saying is, that you will accept no explanation at all other than the the preconceived one that you decided was the right one right away? So why bother looking for evidence at all if the evidence is irrelevant in your mind?

And you said this:

Yep. That's what I'm saying.

I didn't put a single word in your mouth.

AS for evidence--there is a lot of potential causes. Many of which involve malfeasance of the police and some that do not. That he died in custody does not automatically mean that the police deliberately killed him. You assume many things, but those assumptions are neither facts nor evidence.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Go back and read the thread again. I said that I have no intention of arguing at what point the fatal blow occurred. It occurred!

There are no other facts that can change the outcome of an homicide ruling except corrupt evidence, like for example, trying to say that Freddie Gray commited suicide.

I have no interest to enter into a "what if" circle jerk with you. We have the facts!

Fact: Freddie gray ran from the police.
Fact: Freddie Gray died from injuries sustained while he was police custody.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I took a look at your Source. It's all about 'unnamed' sources told them about 'allegedly', yadda, yadda...

That's one issue, and if true, reliable sources will come forward with the information during the investigation.

The second issue this site conflates with his alleged health history, seems to be his criminal (though they show only civil cases) history which is completely irrelevant to the treatment he received from police officers.

The source is just justifying the unjustifiable actions of the police.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Go back and read the thread again. I said that I have no intention of arguing at what point the fatal blow occurred. It occurred!

There are no other facts that can change the outcome of an homicide ruling except corrupt evidence, like for example, trying to say that Freddie Gray commited suicide.

I have no interest to enter into a "what if" circle jerk with you. We have the facts!

Fact: Freddie gray ran from the police.
Fact: Freddie Gray died from injuries sustained while he was police custody.

But neither them prove malfeasance on the part of the police. Is it possible? Certainly--perhaps even most likely--but those, in and of themselves are not proof of anything. The other guys in the van could have done it, he could have done it to himself when he fell running away, the cops could have done it when they threw him in the back of the van.

Are police responsible for the health and well being of people in their custody? Certainly. However, a bad event or outcome to someone in their custody does not automatically mean bad intent or action on their part.

I've said over and over again that Baltimore PD is as corrupt as Chicago PD and it would not surprise me if they did it on purpose. However, there currently is no proof that this is true at this point.

You don't have all the facts. You have a beginning point and an end point and we haven't a clue what happened in between.

If you have no intention of arguing some of the most important issues that this case revolves around, then you really don't care to know the whole truth.
edit on 29-4-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Perhaps this can help settle the rumors...

Source

But court records examined Wednesday by The Baltimore Sun show the case had nothing to do with a car accident or a spine injury. Instead, they are connected to a lawsuit alleging that Gray and his sister were injured by exposure to lead paint.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I believe it will be hard to get a conviction that is more than negligent manslaughter, unless there is a witness that heard anyone say that they meant to cause him harm that night.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I saw, with my own wincing eyes, the compromised and painful state that Freddie Gray was in at the time they laid him, face down in the van. I heard him screaming out in pain, and, the cries from witnesses, protesting his condition and calling for medical help.

Who ya gonna believe, the police or your lying eyes?

edit on 29-4-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Ya cause only one side, which not sure why this is political, is ignoring facts and going by preconceived notions.

The problem here, is that none of us know what the facts are. Media hype, from any angle, is about readership and popularity and selling whether by hits or papers.

Facts are blind to hype and popularity, and the facts we simply don't have.

I will never ever judge anyone's guilt or innocence based on what the Media tries to sell people. Facts, real facts not stories and hearsay, are the only thing that matters.

As a result, anyone who is saying it will be this or that, needs to realize the possibility that the facts could come out totally different than what they think.
edit on 29-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I saw, with my own wincing eyes, the compromised and painful state that Freddie Gray was in at the time they laid him, face down in the van. I heard him screaming out in pain, and, the cries from witnesses, protesting his condition and calling for medical help.

Who ya gonna believe, the police or your lying eyes?

The only person who had lied in this thread is you.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

HaHa! Good one!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

HaHa! Good one!

You said that I claimed that I did abortions "in the field" and was "stationed on an oil rig." You said these things and they are completely untrue. Saying something that is untrue is known as a "lie" and decent people do not do that.

Did you or did you not say these things?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

3 STARS!!!! Whoop whoop!

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=NavyDoc

As far the rest, are you saying you were NEVER a medic, EVER? Have you NEVER been stationed on an oil rig, platform or something similar while you were in Iraq, or the gulf? If I'm wrong about remembering your posting that, well, my apologies for offending your senses!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

3 STARS!!!! Whoop whoop!

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=NavyDoc

As far the rest, are you saying you were NEVER a medic, EVER? Have you NEVER been stationed on an oil rig, platform or something similar while you were in Iraq, or the gulf? If I'm wrong about remembering your posting that, well, my apologies for offending your senses!

Where did I say "in the field?" You sir, have proven yourself a liar.

I've never said I was a medic--the Navy doesn't even have "medics."

I've never said I was stationed on an "oil rig."

You don't "misremember," you lie, and then you wonder why people call your "judgement" into question.

Your "I saw it with my eyes" is nonsense if your "misremembering" is any indication of your mental processes.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Oh for Christ's sake! What offends you more, the fact that you've been outed or your outrage at the the thought of you preforming abortions "in an open field", or a war zone? Are abortions in your field, NavyDoc? What field did you perform them in?

Me thinks the "Doc" doth protest too much.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join