It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Gray had spinal surgery a week before the arrest ??

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: pilgrimOmega

What delusional idea do you have that shows how any of what's quoted says I think they were justified...in fact what you quoted shows me directly saying if they did abuse their power or this human that they should be charged for it...still waiting on your apology I also can see from how your misrepresenting other posters you owe more than one apology.

I'm telling you how I interpret the words you use to communicate with me. When you say " If not then well I guess he shouldn't have been out breaking the law. " tell me what you mean by it.

I apologize for misunderstanding.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pilgrimOmega

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: [post=19290549]Vasa Croe

Well that is odd considering he did not die in the back of the van.....he died a week later.

And sure, if you can repeat that all cops are bad because a few incidents have happened around the country, then I can say this kid was a multiple offence criminal (because he alone was a multiple offence criminal) not basing it on any other incidents at all, but his own past.

Yeah, I #ed up a fact, that's bad in an argument, and you are right to pounce on it. You have to have something actually wrong to criticize.

I can see what your purpose and meaning is in your activity here, and I see that engaging you is useless. Sorry to have wasted your time, and the the taxpayers money that pay your wage.

Why is it ok for you, that police just kill 'multiple offense criminals' instead of having them go through the so-called US justice system? You are ok with police becoming executioners? Just want to clarify your ... position, I guess.

No, you don't have the facts here is the problem, not that you f#ed one up.

I make a pretty nice living with no taxpayer help.

And it isn't ok for me....why is it ok for you that he was a known drug dealer with multiple offences? My position is that he SHOULD have stopped when the police told him to. He SHOULD NOT have been dealing drugs. He WAS breaking the law and had done so numerous times in the past. The police WERE doing their job. There is NO evidence of a beating at this point.

So how is it again that you have jumped to the conclusion of the police killing him intentionally?

So it's ok for people to die in police custody and not get due process and be tried for their crimes?

He didn't die in police custody....he died in a hospital. Sure he should have had a trial and due process, but he chose not to learn from prior arrests, nor give himself time to heal after surgery before going out for some more criminal activity and he paid the price. You think the police KNEW he had a spinal injury and did it on purpose? You think they intentionally killed Gray?

It was his OWN fault for putting himself in that situation....

Someday, the way things are going in the good ol' USA, Vasa Croe is gonna be a multiple offense criminal too. Too many jaywalking tickets, maybe an unpaid parking fine. Maybe some delinquent alimony payments.

But # you, you broke the law.

Heres an insane idea; How about trying to not break the law?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Again, Why are you seemingly completely discounting statements from witnesses?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

The official findings of the investigation, including the conclusive autopsy report, will be released Friday. The autopsy results already posted might not be the official conclusion.

Okay, good. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The topic of this thread and its validity changes absolutely nothing about my statement.

I guess it's easier to automatically assume I'm getting my information from an evil "far right news blog" than accept the truth.

edit on 29-4-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I meant exactly what I said…if it wasn't the fault of the officers and his injury was preexisting or not caused by them then it is his own fault. It was his actions that caused this all in the first place right. By caused this I mean the fact he was inside that police van in the first place. Again just so I'm not being confused. If those officers gave him a rough ride or abused him in any other way they deserve to be charged with those crimes…and not lesser ones because of a plea or the fact their cops…and they should pay the penalties for such things. I will edit my last response to reflect that you have addressed me.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

That is too much to comprehend for some.

We are seeing the fruits of hands off parenting, entitlement, and narcissism in full bloom.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Again, Why are you seemingly completely discounting statements from witnesses?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't discount any witness statement — perhaps you have me confused with somebody else? The only thing I discounted was the blog post linked in the OP. There's absolutely no evidence of a preexisting neck injury or surgery aside from the claims of a "news" blog that they have an anonymous source.

Since the "evidence" they offered to substantiate the allegation was proven to be completely false/unrelated, then I think it's reasonable to assume a complete lack of journalistic ethics and standards.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Actually the docs they are claiming on SNOPES and other sites to disprove this one have nothing to do with a related case at all.

Here is the link to the Baltimore court site so you can search Freddie Gray for yourselves. There is nothing linking the lead paint case from 2008 to this case at all..

Link to search

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
Man gets beaten to death by police so bad that his spine is severed.

Blame everyone & anything but the cops.

Seems legit.

Stay classy ATS

Did you even read the story? He was not "beaten to death by police so bad that his spine is severed". He died a week later after suffering an injury to his spine, after being in police custody. The autopsy is not yet specific on how he died.
Plus there was another witness in the van, who to this point, there hasn't shown if he had any involvement. Blame the cops before anyone else. Stay classy RO.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I meant exactly what I said…if it wasn't the fault of the officers and his injury was preexisting or not caused by them then it is his own fault. It was his actions that caused this all in the first place right. By caused this I mean the fact he was inside that police van in the first place. Again just so I'm not being confused. If those officers gave him a rough ride or abused him in any other way they deserve to be charged with those crimes…and not lesser ones because of a plea or the fact their cops…and they should pay the penalties for such things. I will edit my last response to reflect that you have addressed me.

You're right, the fact is,your statement only lacks compassion and empathy, but as an observation it's the apparent truth. I just thought someone with a COEXIST "sticker" at the bottom of every post would have some compassion or empathy, but that I cannot detect. And I can't apologize for that part.

I didn't expect someone who wants to coexist to be ok with no due process being afforded to a criminal (got what he deserved is not due process)
edit on 29-4-2015 by pilgrimOmega because: added stuff

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I don't look up to thieves and thugs. I don't put them on a pedestal. You want a chance of not getting in that position? Try not burning down your city and being a productive member of society. The media and talking heads are not going to change my mind. I don't like crips, bloods, or the nation of islam. I've seen the hate speeches and felt the pain they caused in Detroit and LA when I lived there. I really want to cuss to reinforce these words but I'll let this be my message for anyone who's on the fence to read. Take notes. Truth is going to come back and bite you. It won't be anyone elses fault except yours. Own your shortcomings and learn from it.

You played right into the hands of the very people you were meant to protest against. Now the peaceful protesters voice will not be heard. You lost their right to have that voice when you took it upon yourself to burn your city down and hurt innocent people. You hurt the cause. You deserve swift justice.

The truth will set you free. Thugs will never be heroes. Thieves will never be heroes.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

On the contrary I do believe in due process, but I also believe you can ruin your own chances at that just as well as the police can. My sig was directed more for the anti 2nd amendment people due to the fact I post a lot about issues pertaining to that, however I always liked the creative play on the original religious COEXIST logo so I used it. BTW I also have the shirt too

ETA: Ohhh forgot to add. I don't have any compassion for criminals who commit crimes against others or their property…I also don't have any respect for people who poison their communities with harmful substances…just the same as I feel about legitimate pharmaceuticals that get peddled through pharmacies as well. If as it seemed this guy was all about the "thug life" well this is what it's all about…getting arrested committing crimes and stepping on those weaker than you. All those traits are despicable and despised by me and no respect for those possessing them will be given.
edit on 29-4-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

The truth will set you free. Thugs will never be heroes. Thieves will never be heroes.

Jesse James, Bonny and Clyde, Robin Hood, John Dillinger, Billy the Kid, shall we continue?

edit on 29-4-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

I guess it's easier to automatically assume I'm getting my information from an evil "far right news blog" than accept the truth.

I have no idea where you get your information. I was simply remarking on your comment about what people accept as truth. Based on the rest of your comments, I wouldn't take anything you said too seriously because it sounds like most of the statements you deliver so matter-of-factly are pulled directly from your ass.

This one for example:

We are seeing the fruits of hands off parenting, entitlement, and narcissism in full bloom.

link   

How can you make some of the comments you've made without considering the eye witnesses reports? Perhaps you haven't dismissed them because you haven't bothered to read them? I posted some in a post earlier, where there is also a link to more. Perhaps you should read what they have to say.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

When should looters ever have a "favorable" light cast on them?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Sorry I don't accept your false narrative and have hurt your feelings.

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: NavyDoc

You're mistaken if you think I'm going to argue with over when the fatal blow happened, that resulted in Freddie Gray's murder. The fact is, he sustained a severed spine while in their custody, and while under their complete control.

But see, you call it "murder" when we do not know the how, or why, or who. You've had your mind made up from the start. Was it murder? Possibly. Criminal neglect? Possibly. None of the above? Possibly.

Whatever pretty package you want to wrap it in, it's homicide by cop.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

Jesse James, Bonny and Clyde, Robin Hood, John Dillinger, Billy the Kid, shall we continue?

Not my heroes. I hate liars and thieves. My Dad taught me that. Maybe it needs to be taught in school.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join