It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple question on depopulation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I have not read others yet......Our economy will not be the same....Money and assets are what they control....They don't and wont lose their position in life. Slavery of the underprivileged will be how they will rule.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This one seems pretty straight forward, to me.
You don't need wealth when you've got power- they'll simply convert the entire world to a dictatorship with themselves on top.

That's really not that far from where it is now, only right now their money is what gives them power.

For now, the population will continue to explode. This will keep us in crisis mode- not only a fantastic distraction from what's happening, but it also drives new technology like nothing else. The technology is what they really need. Easy to maintain sustainable energy, generically altered food that is actually better for humans, etc.

They need the huge population base now to get the things they'll need to be effective dictators later.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Aaron Russo said it best, and I am paraphrasing him here from an interview he did with Alex Jones a few years back:

"It's not about the money. They have all the money they want, they have a machine that can print unlimited money. It's about control. They want to control how you think and act in accordance with their beliefs."

I believe there is a lot of truth to his comments. Money seems like their ultimate motive but that's only because (currently) money is an extension of power. POWER/CONTROL is the endgame.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Regarding the Illuminati

There are many who profess to speak for them or represent them
However they have now created an outreach website and say that there are only 2 sites of which they put out information
Also they have a verified facebook page

The Illuminati operates only the website destinations listed below:

IlluminatiOfficial.org

Illuminati.am

This is a link below

www.illuminatiofficial.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
To me the question about a possible "depopulation" agenda is this:

If the NWO (or whoever) has been planning all this time to depopulate the world, then why the heck didn't they start 30 - 40 years ago by handing free birth control out all over the place?

I mean, most of the people who 'over' populate the world come from 'accidental' pregnancies due to the lack of birth control...

...I know from seeing this happen in my own family, where my cousin had four kids and already (at only 53!) has about 10 grandkids, who will probably go on to produce 20 to 30 children of their own - whereas I have chosen to have only one child and may likely never have any grandchildren (not that I mind, considering the state of the world)...

edit on 29-4-2015 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

To me the question about a possible "depopulation" agenda is this:

If the NWO (or whoever) has been planning all this time to depopulate the world, then why the heck didn't they start 30 - 40 years ago by handing free birth control out all over the place?

There has been a nefarious plan of depopulation by biological weapons
There are Eugenicists afoot and psychopaths in positions of power and Influence

However The Illuminati are ideologically opposed and active in thwarting such attempts
The good news is there are those in positions of power and influence who's mission is to keep the psychopaths in check
Their mission is to ensure the survival of the Human Family of which we are all a part

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
We were so much better off Pre-Industrial Revolution anyways.

cyber.eserver.org...

If they get this thing going already the 500 million left will have some nice living (assuming there's still electricity)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

btw all replies are awesome I like the birth control one that was funny but true

interesting view what intrigues me is
if I can say this(just what I read illuminati group as such is good and bad, rich and poor)
but if I read nothing ever but this threat now specifically combined with ur reply it sounds now like it is actually illuminati vs the nwo (or the owo) or who is who now in ir opinion..

next (not the people agreeing disagreeing based on their philosophies also not talking stuff like Anonymous, David icke, other groups etcetc) but simply thinking the group you have labeled as people in power position how do u prevent these psychopaths (please give some examples) from doing what ever without having the equal amout of power.. if the what who u called illuminati does have that power how did they gain it

it is hard to imagine it is simple as it is the power of knowledgable people I think this gets confusing because ultimately a large amount of people are yet they don't have the power as such .

to the rest of the thread
most of this forum and other people are having these conversations about what is happening but can it be as simple as a natural human progress with one main issue from the sound of it is that we are heading into the next stage two directions half down the drain half up the stream ( everyone does/should have a choice of life and style).

I always have these chats i consider them highly interesting..but now I am seriously asking myself wtf.
am I really that ??? that I would let anything stupid like that (eg depopulation) happen.. are we as 7 billion human beings that crazy as oppose to a this "small group of some type".. yes/no

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

there's a thread about how much is verified these sites? I found a bit creepy all this "filosophy" running around, now in a positive point of view, too..

I want to come to some conclusions:

1) power try to mantain itself

2) fear is every time useful to power

2) monetary system is enslaved by the moment "top power", so at very early start we had some nice shell who almost everibody can find on the beach, later coins from kings and emperor, than the banknote from states or banks (gold), and here you are.. who's making money now? how? why?

3) wellness of entire umanity, clearly is not the elite objective, instead we must have a resources/needs based economy worldwide... IMO 70/80 % of trade is not necessary, as 50% of working time.. so why we are forced to work 8/10 hours and still we have unemployement?!
..this is the real deal with 7 billions...
a lot of people drink and believe that you can reach the top of society (nearly) following this kind of "rules" so everibody will partecipate at the game.. AND NOW YOU CAN START DANCING WITH WARS, DESEASES, CRISIS, TERRORISM, APOCALYPS, ALIEN INVASION.. THAT'S IT'S ALL FOR POWER AND CONTROL.. NO REPTILIAN'S INVOLVED..

i'm finishing...

WHAT YOU NEED FOR A WELL WORKING ELITE'S DICTATORSHIP:

once you have TECHNOLOGY > well control REAL ECONOMY (not money, but sources/needs) > PEOPLE less than before, so tighter controls, on cultural developing too, and right production of food, goods, etc..

REMEMBER THAT MASSES (sheeps for long time) ARE THE BIGGER PROBLEM FOR "THEM" BECAUSE THEY CAN OVERREACT AT SOME POINT AND YOU'LL HAVE TO MANAGE A LOT OF ANGRY PEOPLE, EVERYWERE...

sorry I've tried to be shorter and clearer, hope to reach my goal..

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

your links are very courious... I don't understand if it's a marketing campaign for something or it's really bind to Illuminati...

I'll wait a thread about that.. read this:

"MULTI-GENERATIONAL MARKETING
To change a generation's way of life, a campaign must start at the very beginning.
The viability of a modern industry relies upon societal acceptance of its product. A “generation gap” creates a wall between traditions and habits formed by adults and the progressive acceptance of youth.

By subtly introducing brand messaging to a target audience, with the goal of conversion 5-18 years later, large population segments can come to accept ideas that change an entire generation’s way of life."

lir.im...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: matt1893

nice

true but then also why promote movies with moral, advertise community events, praise the little heros, why do people let Obama's wife play in a veggie garden, and so on and so on..

outside the reality.. it feels it is ultimately coming down to battle of believe systems.. half is the people who get my www dilema/ and the other half doesnt give a flock about what people think.. and is a game of cooperate and survive or RIP because u couldnt work it out. or maybe I am that bored now.. highly plausible

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

I'm guessing, with the advent of mass automation for handling the menial tasks, they simply don't need either as many of the slaves around OR require as much wealth to control us...since they no longer need to control us, if there were only a relative handful of us left.

Wealth is their means of control over us and keeping them in the loop...if they don't need to influence or control 7 billion of us, they don't need as much wealth.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

interesting view what intrigues me is
if I can say this(just what I read illuminati group as such is good and bad, rich and poor)
but if I read nothing ever but this threat now specifically combined with ur reply it sounds now like it is actually illuminati vs the nwo (or the owo) or who is who now in ir opinion..

The Illuminati is not opposed to any in power even though they recognise that many in power are ruthless and got to where they are through sheer self will and / or conspiracy ...
Part of it's work is in a advisory capacity ... Though if any go against the core principal of "The survival of the Human Race" they will not be tolerated and also be punished ... But be sure non are ever physically harmed

how do u prevent these psychopaths (please give some examples) from doing what ever without having the equal amout of

Mostly the warning shots from the Illuminati are heeded by those who over step the mark
It is through the Illuminati that the so called surveillance grid was put in place ... It was not put in place to monitor citizens but to monitor those who are a danger to Humanity ... Presidents Corporations and others being amongst those.
Everything that is typed into computer, every text even the so called dark net and the layers of security were all put in place for this reason. Of course Governments and Agencies accepted this as it can be used for nefarious reasons but in a way they have been duped .... mind controlled.

Look at the scandals that have come out ... those who have something to hide do not need to be told what their secrets are
Just a warning is usually enough
The biggest fear most power hungry people have is loss of power and if their transgressions were public knowledge there would be anarchy and revolt

edit on 30-4-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

edit on 30-4-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

All one can do is go to the source
Second hand information from others who are not Illuminati can not be said to represent them

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

your links are very courious... I don't understand if it's a marketing campaign for something or it's really bind to Illuminati...

Illuminati has put into place their official websites as an out reach programme

Many claim to speak for the Illuminati and many stories and myths have been propagated by those who wish to undermine their work

So ... Now we have the source speaking of and from the source not wild and crazy second hand theories and ignorant imaginings

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: zbeliever
I have not read others yet......Our economy will not be the same....Money and assets are what they control....They don't and wont lose their position in life. Slavery of the underprivileged will be how they will rule.

When you think about it, they won't lose their position as their wealth is all relative.

It's relative in comparison to the rest of the population. IOW, if everyone were wealthy, none of us would be considered wealthy, as who would we gauge the value of our assets against?

With a small worldwide population of only 500 Millions (with 100's of millions more available stored in frozen embryos or DNA in storage), natural birth will become a thing of the past.

Those not in control will probably be sterilised at birth and procreation will be via selective IVF and cloning means. The survivors, who for whatever reason would escape the genocide of Humankind, will be held to ransom. Their very right to pass on their genetic heritage will be dictated by the rulers, who will refuse permission if the line isn't toed to their liking.

The 'rulers' will be able to have children, as their bloodlines are obviously much more important than anyone elses (extreme sarcasm).

If the money stopped rolling in for the very wealthy right now today, these people would still be the wealthiest people on the planet, for generations to come, but i'd imagine their real wealth will not be in hard cash, or digits in an account, but rather lie in how much property and land they own and control..which will include all utilities and essentials for life.

They would be Kings and Queens, as much as any in history have been. But they'd also be ripe for overthrowing and revolt.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Look at the scandals that have come out ... those who have something to hide do not need to be told what their secrets are
Just a warning is usually enough
The biggest fear most power hungry people have is loss of power and if their transgressions were public knowledge there would be anarchy and revolt

makes total sense

so what is the difference between illuminaty and your average decent being citizen

u seem to have a nice smooth energy btw
edit on 30-4-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

so what is the difference between illuminaty and your average decent being citizen

Fortune ... They are fortunate, through their own efforts and intentions
This is a quote from the Illuminati

"The Illuminati is wholly comprised of residents of this planet dedicated to the protection and prosperity of the human species. As with all people, we have no powers of birthright. Our members come from all walks of life: all races, all religions, all beginnings......"

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

what entitles people to have the illuminati labels.. like you say dedication to humanity.. is there such a thing as to what degree?

meaning there are people who fit the above description yet they probably never (let's say) heared of illuminati. so are they naturally labeled illuminati or are they simply just "enlightened" and humane and therefore not "officially" part of the membership..

can u please define fortune

edit on 30-4-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

what entitles people to have the illuminati labels.

People do no need entitlement ... they can show their loyalty if they wish ... their is a hierarchy in place as to who gets invited into their inner circle ... those they find of interest ... influencers of the world
Also with their recent and first time ever outreach website ... they invite all to learn about them and invite all adults no matter what there religion or status to join if they wish ... all that is expected is loyalty

Yes it is my belief that there are many like minded individuals who have never heard of the Illuminati
He could be your ordinary joe ...

Many mis represent the Illuminati as you now doubt understand ... this is partly the reason for their outreach site ... So those who are interested can hear it from the source ...

can u please define fortune

I used the word fortune as in ... those who are fortunate as opposed to those who are unfortunate.
Many of the Human Family are unfortunate as you no doubt know
edit on 30-4-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join