It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Murderous Pitbulls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Allowing dogs to run in packs is a sure way to get problems. More than one dog increases the chance of their getting in trouble tremendously, to run with the pack is dog nature.

How many dog owners have trained their dogs to know what go home means, will your dog go home if told by a neighbor or anyone on the street?

Beating pits to break up a fight is like throwing gas on a fire trying to put it out, the more you beat the harder they fight. The correct way is to choke them until they gasp for breath and let loose. I think they were good dogs as they did not attack the humans that:

“I looked around and found a stick and was hitting one of the dogs that had Dakota around the neck. “The stick was like breaking on (the attacking dog’s) back. So I had no stick left so I start kicking them cause I’m thinking they’re going to kill her. There’s three of them. “I kicked so much that I could hardly even kick anymore because I was so exhausted. “They weren’t letting go. ... It was like I was a fly or something, so I’m just screaming as loud as I possible can.”

Lots of wrongs and very little done right, lucky someone (person) was not hurt!

<< 1   >>

join