It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Futuristic Holographic Technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

originally posted by: Harte
a reply to: Kantzveldt
The use of cinnabar as a red pigment (vermillion) dates back a very long time indeed.

However, without finding actual mercury at some ancient site, it is simply pure speculation that any ancient culture as old as the Vinca obtained mercury from cinnabar, although they certainly could have.

Harte

Well, seeing as how the vinca were the first metal using culture, they mined and smelted copper ore, and they mined cinnabar i would say it is almost a certainty they were familiar with mercury.

Like I said - they certainly could have.

None found yet though.

Harte

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains
a reply to: aorAki

I'm talking about cinnabar!

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Cinnabar has been used for its color in the New World since the Olmec culture.[15] Cinnabar was used in royal burial chambers during the peak of Maya civilization, most dramatically in the Tomb of the Red Queen in Palenque (600–700 AD), where the remains of a noble woman and objects belonging to her in her sarcophagus were completely covered with bright red powder made from cinnabar.

Looking for a more dragon blood connection, but it speaks for itself symbolically. If I find it it will be worthy if another thread... Wish me luck.

Now... what might the maya have called it?...

Eta: getting close?

faoifengshui.blogspot.co.uk...

In both Mesoamerica and South America, cinnabar was an important trade item. The Mayan may have considered cinnabar to be sacred because of its red color. Red was considered to be the color of the east, and may also have symbolized blood as well as life, though there is no solid evidence for this.

The ancient Maya used cinnabar in their jewelry, set into incised decorations, as a paint pigment and as part of certain rituals such as funeral rituals and rituals involving fire. For rituals involving fire, Mayan priests would burn cinnabar to release the mercury.

Anyone speak ancient mayan?

Dr. Linda Schele - from around 1985 until she died. link

Harte

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Any vapour gas off mercury is very poisonous!

I read under the tomb of the emperor of china.
me has small rivers of mercury.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
perhaps the mercury was used to open wormholes in space time in manner technically similar to this

Die Glocke

and this

Wunderwaffe.
Such words as "atomic nuclei", "extraterrestrial space," "magnetic fields" and "earth's gravitational field" sound like references to something far more exotic than rockets or atomic bombs. In the below photograph, Debus is in his newly found honorable position of authority on the far left. No doubt, the harmless grandfatherly type. In fact, this black project conducted in scalar physics within the Reich was certainly strange, as one of the main ingredients in this ceramic dual centrifuge, which was, not surprisingly,the speciality of the strangely silent and aforementioned Nobel scientist, Dr Gerlach who speciality was "the fluorescence of mercury ions in a strong magnetic field" In other words, the behavior of a mercuric plasma, or the spin of ionised mercury. Dr Samuel Cohen, the inventor of the neutron bomb was also deeply concerned about this legendary "red mercury" many decades later, considering it would make, when irradiated, a jell like substance, that is potentially, in effect, a portable neutron bomb. At that time the concern was focused on Russia.

the theory of spinning heavy ions i.e Hg vapour withing a contained magnetic field to warp space time via frame dragging--Lense–Thirring effect--sounds very plausible.

then there is the allusion to the application Hg in the 'vimanas'.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: fr33coll3ct1v3

Thanks for that...

Still might not be scientific enough for the naysaying mainstream hugging members though...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

a reply to: fr33coll3ct1v3

Thanks for that...

Still might not be scientific enough for the naysaying mainstream hugging members though...

Or scientific enough to overcome the very real restriction of the lack of necessary energy to "open" a wormhole large enough (and for long enough) to be utilized.

Harte

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

For a physical object to pass through yes! But what of a spirit being able to magnetically shape metallic glowing gas particles by coming through the void that permeates all things and taking form of apparition?

This is not rocket science.

Sound is being used to change the air and control physical things, they say science will be indestuishable from magic one day.

edit on 1-5-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

For a physical object to pass through yes! But what of a spirit being able to magnetically shape metallic glowing gas particles by coming through the void that permeates all things and taking form of apparition?

In that case, I suppose it depends on what you mean by "wormhole."

I typically go with the generally accepted definition.

If there were such a thing as a spirit, or a demon or any of that, then in my opinion they wouldn't need what is generally referred to as a "wormhole."

Maybe if you called it a "spirithole..."

And you are quite right. This isn't rocket science. Or any other kind.

Harte

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

In that case, I suppose it depends on what you mean by "wormhole."

I typically go with the generally accepted definition.

If there were such a thing as a spirit, or a demon or any of that, then in my opinion they wouldn't need what is generally referred to as a "wormhole."

Maybe if you called it a "spirithole..."

And you are quite right. This isn't rocket science. Or any other kind.

I agree with everything you said.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Any vapour gas off mercury is very poisonous!

Maybe they used a breathing apparatus?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This was written by Sir Francis Bacon in the 16th century from "the New Atlantis" a 'fictional' story influenced by the new world.

"We have also perspective houses, where we make demonstrations of all lights and radiations and of all colors; and out of things uncolored and transparent we can represent unto you all several colors, not in rainbows, as it is in gems and prisms, but of themselves single. We represent also all multiplications of light, which we carry to great distance, and make so sharp as to discern small points and lines. Also all colorations of light: all delusions and deceits of the sight, in figures, magni- tudes, motions, colors; all demonstrations of shadows. We find also divers means, yet unknown to you, of producing of light, originally from divers bodies. We procure means of seeing objects afar off, as in the heaven and remote places; and represent things near as afar off, and things afar off as near; making feigned distances. We have also helps for the sight far above spectacles and glasses in use; we have also glasses and means to see small and minute bodies, perfectly and distinctly; as the shapes and colors of small flies and worms, grains, and flaws in gems which cannot otherwise be seen, observations in urine and blood not otherwise to be seen. We make artificial rainbows, halos, and circles about light. We represent also all manner of reflections, refractions, and multiplications of visual beams of objects.
oregonstate.edu...

He is describing television, lasers, microscopes and telescopes. He was part of the illuminated ones.

Here is some more, I mention this because some of these ideas have been around for sometime.

"We have also engine-houses, where are prepared engines and instruments for all sorts of motions. There we imitate and practise to make swifter motions than any you have, either out of your muskets or any engine that you have; and to make them and multiply them more easily and with small force, by wheels and other means, and to make them stronger and more violent than yours are, exceeding your greatest cannons and basilisks. We represent also ordnance and instruments of war and engines of all kinds; and likewise new mixtures and compositions of gunpowder, wildfires burning in water and unquenchable, also fire-works of all variety, both for pleasure and use. We imitate also flights of birds; we have some degrees of flying in the air. We have ships and boats for going under water and brooking of seas, also swimming-girdles and supporters. We have divers curious clocks and other like motions of return, and some perpetual motions. We imitate also motions of living creatures by images of men, beasts, birds, fishes, and serpents; we have also a great number of other various motions, strange for equality, fineness, and subtilty.

"We have also a mathematical-house, where are represented all instruments, as well of geometry as astronomy, exquisitely made.

Submarines, planes and factories oh my!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Nice!

Influenced by the new world? The Americas?

We have also perspective houses, where we make demonstrations of all lights and radiations and of all colors; and out of things uncolored and transparent we can represent unto you all several colors, not in rainbows, as it is in gems and prisms, but of themselves single.

We make artificial rainbows, halos, and circles about light. We represent also all manner of reflections, refractions, and multiplications of visual beams of objects.

We imitate also motions of living creatures by images of men, beasts, birds, fishes, and serpents; we have also a great number of other various motions, strange for equality, fineness, and subtilty.

"We have also a mathematical-house, where are represented all instruments, as well of geometry as astronomy, exquisitely made.

And bacon might fly...

Thanks for that.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Nice!

Influenced by the new world? The Americas?

We have also perspective houses, where we make demonstrations of all lights and radiations and of all colors; and out of things uncolored and transparent we can represent unto you all several colors, not in rainbows, as it is in gems and prisms, but of themselves single.

We make artificial rainbows, halos, and circles about light. We represent also all manner of reflections, refractions, and multiplications of visual beams of objects.

We imitate also motions of living creatures by images of men, beasts, birds, fishes, and serpents; we have also a great number of other various motions, strange for equality, fineness, and subtilty.

And bacon might fly...

Thanks for that.

I agree with your point of view and think that all stories biblical or mythical concerning advanced technologies should be see the way you described. But fascinating story by Bacon. Davinci allegedly had contact with the same knowledge as bacon.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
Davinci allegedly had contact with the same knowledge as bacon.

Alleged by who?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Alleged by who?

Alleged by this source:
Ancient Aliens: The Einstein Factor

Harte

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Alleged by who?

Alleged by this source:
Ancient Aliens: The Einstein Factor

Harte

No actually, I dont subscribe to ancient aliens.

More along the lines of freemasons and illuminati templar stuff.

edit on 1-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Good to hear, I think.

But the claim was made in that episode.

They had one about secret societies too.

Harte

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Ah. Interesting. I don't really subscribe to any of the Mason/Illuminati/Knights Templar conspiracies or stories, but at least they don't have mountains of physical evidence disproving them, unlike 99% of the trash that ancient alien proponents spew.

Do you have a link or anything?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
so the war between curves and straight lines is still on even after billions of years ..feminine vs masculine..i'm guessing the illuminated ones are the chaos group (what's the speed of darkness) the masons are the order group(light -->moves in straight lines).

YING YANG -----this duality/juxtaposition of order/chaos is what keeps us alive n Going..remember ur two stranded dna 3 vs 5 compliments,8 vs 13 cell arrangement in the microtubules...

Morpheus:Can u see it Neo?the matrix..
Morpheus:Can u see the code it's right there ..the numbers are right there within you..so tell me is it the spoon that bends or is it your perception that is warped.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
A widley common interdimensional travelling device used by mesoamerican cultures was/ is the mushroom.

or peyote.
interesting meetings with personal totem animals/ spiritual beeings included.

or froglicking. For D M T (Dimethyltryptamine) -like effects, reported today as ´alien abduction/ greys ´-like experience .

edit on 2-5-2015 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join