It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible [MAY2015}

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
TRUTH.
Hope you do well in the contest

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I really hope you're working on turning this in to a book. I read a lot and as much as I enjoy short stories, I don't usually enjoy them so much I wish they were continued in a book length story.
Do the bad guys get her? Does she change the minds of the people controlling the corporations? Does she get help from more people like her?
I need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Thank you for the story - you are a gifted writer! Your descriptions of magic are spot-on: invisibility, 'combing' thru energy patterns that can be likened to material structure ... but the finding of light, that peculiar star in the darkness of delusion and binding it with blessings so to travel and strike the core of the Soul for healing -this brought me to tears thinking back to a memory that I needed just at this time, and reminded me, so to speak, of what I need to do now. Argh - I probably sound crazy, but such is the nature of these things: The synchronicity of reading your story at this time, this nite in my life is far too auspicious to be passed over. Thank you again - please keep up with your Gift, as this short-story reads more like a chapter in a much bigger novel (and I want more! haha)

xox
-Kissy

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kissy princess

Thank you so much, KP! I loved writing this character, and may bring more of her to being. I am so pleased to hear your eloquent explanation of magic. I will let you know if I write more...

- AB

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Ah! So great to know the questions this got you asking!

With such wonderful encouragement, I might be putting up a bit more. Thank you for the encouragement - there is nothing more gratifying for a writer than to see people get sucked in and want to know more...

Thank you!

- AB

top topics

<< 1   >>

join