It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien commercial in a commercial may 11 2015

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What channel did y'all see this on? Sci-Fi?

Not sure what reason or benefit an insurance company would have for placing that in their commercial.

If it was on several different channels then we may have something here but if it was on the same channel then it could be an upcoming new show.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It's very strange that they would take an older commercial and reuse it like that with the little alien disturbance,
but seeing as we're all talking about it it must have worked whatever they're trying to do lol

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well that's just freaking creepy right there. Who knows? Maybe the aliens taste like chicken, or go well with white wine. Look forward to finding out!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I saw this commercial on ABC. so, its definitely on different channels. Not sure what this means or what they're advertising, but it had and still has me a little freaked out.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xxxbrandixx4
I saw this commercial on ABC. so, its definitely on different channels. Not sure what this means or what they're advertising, but it had and still has me a little freaked out.

Why would a commercial have you freaked out?

They did it with 24, they did it with DIG and they will do it again because as a marketing ploy, all it is, the approach works.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

HeY I saw the same thing it was around 2:30pm today i was @ lunch As i wa watching the Flash a State Farm commercial came on you know Jake from state farm and than the lady was asking the husband who is it on the phone @ 2 in the morning the husband replied witha deep voice then th T.V. changed and said (STAY TUNED EARTHLINKS FOR A MESSAGE ON MAY 19TH 2015) I thought it was weird but im glad im not the only that saw it.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
it would appear that the message was alerting us to the release of the coneheads version of the state farm commercial.

awfuladvertisements.com...

im guessing they decided to do something a little more fun with the commercial and have some fun with us while they were at it. as you can see, you have spent much more time pondering this commercial than you might otherwise have done. mission accomplished.

edit on 12-5-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Thanks. Just remembered and here it is: solved.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join