It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien commercial in a commercial may 11 2015

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: Bilk22
Noticed the clock is not visible in the "original" version of the commercial. The time on the clock in the second commercial is 3:11. The guy on the other end of the phone is wearing khakis. The military wear khakis.

Ah not sure any of this means anything

Good catch, I wondered why that clock stood out so much on the alien version. I've seen that commercial so many times. They're always on CNN. I get sick of State Farm.

Has to be State Farm altering the video then
I actually get a chuckle out of the commercial when I see it. Reminds me of something very similar, that happened in my life. Maybe I'm no over exposed to it.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i thought it was common knowledge that aliens love hash-tags. lol

obviously some guerrilla advert for a new tv show or some such bs. though i think it's painfully obvious that we are being slowly acclimated to the idea of an "alien invasion", aliens being among us and that we aren't the only life in the universe.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Is this kind of like that thing they did when the Energizer Bunny was running through other TV commercials?
edit on 29-4-2015 by Junkheap because: Fixed it so it didn't look like I was drunk posting.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Acatalepsia
They did the same thing randomly on the USA network during epsides of Law and Order. It would make that weird electronic sound and then #DIg Deeper would pop up. Turns out it was advertisment for the upcoming show "Dig" on the USA network, which is already playing it's last couple episodes. But, before I knew what it meant I was thoroughly creeped out and thought I was seeing things. I even streamed the same epsode of Law and Order online and skipped to the same part of the show and The Dig thing didn't come up.

My guess is there is a new show coming out soon on whatever channel you saw it come up on. It's a network thing and Its been done before.

This is the same thing being done on Law and Order SVU for a couple weeks before "Dig" premiered.

Hopefully it will be good sci fi show coming out... Let us know what network you saw the ad on so we know which channel the show will be on.

If there is a connection to USA it could be a novel ad campaign for "Falling Skies" maybe?

The style of the interruption just struck me as consistent with the graphics of that show.

Just a shot in the dark.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
when i saw this commercial i instantly thought of the "war of the worlds" or the 1977 hijack of the bbc by an alien..

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Is this happening on the same commercial on every network, or is it only one channel that has an agreement with State Farm to play with their commercials?

If we knew that it's only occurring on one channel, we could narrow down which TV show they're teasing.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

They're always on CNN.

But i don't know, does cnn broadcast series, or documentaries?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Well, I can tell you that I've only seen the "normal" version on our local CBS station.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

both the "vrillon" and "gramaha" are bull, they are the exact same with differing subs,

(Vrillon)

(Gramaha)

SAME = BOTH fake recreation as said by the channel with the vrillon clip

On November 26, 1977, viewers of Britain's ITV Evening News were startled by an eeire transmission that jammed the signal. "Vrillon" of the Ashtar Galactic Command had an urgent message for the people of Earth, a message of both great hope and of dire warning. Using archival and other materials, this is a creative attempt at recreating what may or may not be one of mankind's most amazing moments in time.

Bold added,
the original broadcast it seems does not exist

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It's no catch!! I'd tune in.. It's REAL!! Trust n believe!! It happened years ago same thing

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I saw it on NCIS on CBS

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
In 2014 during the Super Bowl their were a whole series of micro-burst ad's that ran throughout the game.
Each of those commercials showed a bit longer of a narrative.
They started off with a lot of people yelling, running , fire, flags falling and other things.

Sure enough people here frantically posted in multiple threads that this was the sign of some pending doom by the NWO. Almost immediately a few of us figured out what it was right away since it had a clear audio clue.

The game progressed and more of the commercials were shown.

The posting got more and more concerned and people started talking false flags and other BS. Still the same few of us pointed out that it was 100% obvious, to fans of the show, what it was. Even saying that people were convinced it was something nefarious that the MSM was pushing .

Finally during the last quarter they aired the full commercial during which Jack Bauer came on to screen and it was what we had said all along, commercials for the returning 24.

Just like that this current commercial will turn out to be just advertising for something else and still people here will be sure it's the sign of something nefarious...

This clip discusses the 24 commercials starting at the 5:00 more..

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I'd guess some new gimmick on their part, happening in May. Funny commercial, really. They have me curious, at any rate, which is good advertising.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Sure. Quite possible!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

They're always on CNN.

But i don't know, does cnn broadcast series, or documentaries?

Actually they do now. The whole format changed from just news.
Anyways I've not seen this alien version on CNN or even at all yet. I just always see State Farm ads. Could have been on HLN.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Has to be a promo for some new show or movie on that date.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
There's this on Twitter

5/11 at 2p Central on @JakeStateFarm - #TuneInEarthlings mystery will be discussed. And, you can #AskJakeAnything. st8.fm...

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 30-4-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

Doesn't say what channel to watch at 2 pm central
edit on 30-4-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Oh that's just jake from stupid State Farm will be addressing questions on that date and time.
" @__MVCHAEL__ @JakeStateFarm will be addressing #TuneInEarthlings questions on 5/11."

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
What an odd and silly thing. And everyone was watching on televisions or television shows on the respective network website or Hulu type page? Thank golly gee for that hashtag since it gave away the nonsinister intention and commercial gag of it all cuz at first seeing 3:11 had me anxious after knowing the use of 3, 11, 33 etc. and all those other "illuminati" numbers in countless movies like Terminator and TV shows like the Simpsons alluded to the future WTC "terrorist" attack. I'm sure you all are aware of this but IMHO it's one of the more "out there" conspiracy theories I'd bet my bottom BRICobuck on its being true life fact since the hypothetical quantum physics slash science supporting WHY they laced entertainment with these numbers for years leading up to 9-11 explains so much and consequently uncovers a major hidden puzzle piece regarding the truth of this world and the secrets of it, given you believe in part in the holographic universe theory as I do (at least big chunks of it I do, maybe not as much as those who believe the whole Holographic Disclosure series on Utube...DGMW the series is tip top when it comes to conspiracy documentary)...and understand, I use the terms "science" and "quantum physics" loosely and I'm sure not up to most of your standards

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Viral retardation, for certain. And, judging by this thread, it's working...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join