It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien commercial in a commercial may 11 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i just saw a commercial for an insurance company, it was scrambled and over it appeared a message.."people of earth stay tuned for a message..alien..may 11 2015" or something like that, then saw a thermal looking view of a city scape. im sure its an ad campaign, but was odd.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

which insurance company?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
State Farm, my hubby saw it too.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
probably some kind of gag to get your attention..which it did.
still..kind of odd though.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
probably out of money and now they gonna sell insurances so you can insure your house against an alien invasion.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Makes sense, they are the only insurance company with transporter technology after all.

God I hate those commercials.

Not only that but, it seems that the majority of commercials are for the handful of subsidized industries like insurance and cars or even government services themselves.

Whether you agree with them or not, do we really pay taxes to advertise public services to ourselves?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I just looked on youtube for it, hoping they'd have it but they don't. I'll try to catch it if I'm around a TV. It sounds like a weird commercial.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here you guys go...

The commercial is called "State of Unrest"

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That is kind of weird because it isn't like that is a new commercial for them. I've seen it so many times I have gotten pretty sick of it. I was actually glad they laid off it for awhile. Then I noticed they started showing it again, but I can say with positivity that I have never seen that part of it. Not even the last couple times that I have seen it being replayed again as of late.

Strange indeed, but nice catch. I will have to watch it closer now.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

If alien invasions are not specifically excluded in your policy, they are automatically included!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Insurance companies are not governmental. Warren Buffett owns quite a few. You think he works for the govt and his companies are run by an insurance czar?
edit on 1430279916Tuesday30Tue, 28 Apr 2015 22:58:36 -0500pmTuesday58101030 by Ultralight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Insurance companies are not governmental. Warren Buffett owns quite a few. You think he works for the govt and BIS companies are run by an insurance czar?

They are mandated for automobiles, houses and now your very corporeal being.

Warren Buffet owns GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company).

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Thanks for posting that. I have seen that commercial many times but never heard that before. I shall investigate as I have "connections".

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I don't get it ? that is not the original commercial

here is the Original

obviously someone Altered the original video

ETA: It looks like state farm Altered their own video . Their were no comments on the video ,on their youtube page , I was the first to comment and ask them why the altered the original video Ill update the reply If i get one.

Kap

edit on 28-4-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

They are not govt owned. Warren Buffett owns BHHC, Berkshire Hathaway and several other corps who, in turn own companies.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I didn't say they were government owned but compulsory and therefore subsidized.

You might have conflated my disgust for "public service messages" with my hatred of insurance companies.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Yeah. We saw it too. Now I hate state farm even more. I would be kinda fun though if similar messages began appearing in other commercials too. And then start interuppting the programs. Whatta hoot that would be.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hmm, should I be alarmed?

I'm not ready for shtf yet.

Stupid commercials.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

A few months ago a new member posted a thread stating that this summer there would be some sort of alien invasion.

Not long after it was posted it was 404 and gone from ATS.

That one has had me scratching my head for a bit, so I'll just leave that here.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Noticed the clock is not visible in the "original" version of the commercial. The time on the clock in the second commercial is 3:11. The guy on the other end of the phone is wearing khakis. The military wear khakis.

Ah not sure any of this means anything

edit on 23437Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join