It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've never been there, but I have.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: frostie

I like to think that someone has finally understood what it is that im trying to explain, and thank you. :3

Also, again, if it were a religious thing, it would make more sense to find a religious person lol. If you step on any toes, just know, I'll be the supportive sole to your shoe. That doesnt sound weird at all, right?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: D4RKL1GHT

Haha yes we have just proved that two new people can have an intelligent conversion.

Soul* to my shoe

Logging off for the night.
Good talking to ya and hope to see you around the forums

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Same here! Also, when dealing with shoes, its spelled sole. Silly I know, but I cant help myself.
And yeah, 4 A.M. is quite close for me. I should have decided to sleep much sooner! D: I'm sure we will see each other quite often. :3

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Scratch the "sole" comment. I just got the joke lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I haven't seen it in a long time and don't remember it myself, but I noticed that part of Lara Croft Tomb Raider was filmed in Cambodia at that temple. It's listed on imdb.com and on the Angkor Thom wiki.

Maybe you watched that recently?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well, if you want to be scientific, and most smart folks do, just admit we really don't know much about consciousness.

And there's the thought that quantum weirdness happens and why is it limited to the very small? Where's the cut off point for the weirder quantum phenomena? Some people (like Tegmark) think quantum teleportation and instant communication is possible in the macro world... it's just spread out and rarer.

And consciousness without a body has been reported forever... whatever it's actual causes. So who knows, but crazy is not only fairly plastic when it comes to range of behavior where you can look after yourself and not hurt others, but is also overused when reporting things labelled "paranormal."

Science will catch up to the reality of weirdness, or maybe even the unreality of reality.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: D4RKL1GHT

I vote past life memory. I feel like I have a few. One in particular that is very very very old. One in particular that is most recent. Not a whole lot between.

Research past lives there are some amazing cases of children who remember their last death. They give lots of details. It's astounding.

I wish I could find the locations for mine on google maps or the like. One was outside a cafe where I vividly remeber a violent death(my own), and the other was in Atlantis, or whatever it was called at the time. I have no way to verify.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I kind of do believe in reincarnation so I'm going with the past life thing.

There was this memory I had as a VERY young child about this place, it was a war memorial, but not one I had been to before, the whole place and environment was different, not like Australia at all.

We went to Europe in 1983, I was still quite young, and thats when we went to that exact war memorial! The sense of dejavous was immense, and the place looked EXACTLY like my memory of the place--I even knew my way around there.

There is no possibility I had visited that place at any time prior--its on the other side of the world, but I am convinced that I was there in a past life.

I dont think you have unknowingly astral travelled there--but I do think you should try to astral there, being that you have a connection to the place I think you might be in for an interesting journey. And its cheaper than air-fares to Cambodia.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join