It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or Fireball (Possible Touchdown) Lima - Peru

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Just clicked few minutes ago. According to the source nobody knows what exactly was this object. Looks like a fireball or maybe a satellite falling?

The audio on the video says there is a witness that saw an object falling. Possible touchdown ladies and gentlemen. I'll try to find more info.

Through the WhatsApp of "El Comercio", a user caught a luminous object apparently flying dive near the oval monitor Av. Javier Prado. Then he disappeared.

David Bauman told from WhatsApp could observe the strange phenomenon around 10:00 am when he headed in a taxi at Av. Javier Prado towards the hill of La Molina.

"I saw a light fell from above a little behind and then I could record it as shown in the video. When I went up the hill tried to see if he had fallen into a nearby area or what happened, but I saw nothing," said Bauman by WhatsApp.

What kind of object or phenomenon was unknown. But later, another citizen contacted us to point out that also saw a similar object falling near the Jockey Plaza, in the same direction that was reported the other.

Note : Jockey Plaza is a mall.

elcomercio.pe...

Looks just like all the other videos of daytime meteors. Probably didn't even touch down - just skimmed the atmosphere. Looks can be deceiving and distances difficult to judge.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: skyblueworld

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
We're getting to a sad point nowadays where we can't just say "hey look, a meteor". We have to label everything "UFO" no matter what.

Very sad....

Until it's identified, then it is what is it...

It's identified, see my post above.

Bonez is right. People who call everything they don't understand (like bright fireballs which they could have googled info on as well as checked to see if a meteor shower was going on) are ignorant and do the UFO field a disservice. No wonder few people take it seriously.

In the moment you called other members ignorant, you ruined a great post. The light of knowledge blocked by the shadow of arrogance.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

We're getting to a sad point nowadays where we can't just say "hey look, a meteor". We have to label everything "UFO" no matter what.

Very sad....

Bonez is right. People who call everything they don't understand (like bright fireballs which they could have googled info on as well as checked to see if a meteor shower was going on) are ignorant and do the UFO field a disservice. No wonder few people take it seriously.

In the moment you called other members ignorant, you ruined a great post. The light of knowledge blocked by the shadow of arrogance.

Really some folk on just cant make the effort to find out things OH and what is the motto on here that's right

Deny IGNORANCE!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think that anyone using the term fireball is trying to steer the discussion away from any reasonable explanation.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Really some folk on just cant make the effort to find out things OH and what is the motto on here that's right

Deny IGNORANCE!!!

a reply to: wmd_2008

Calling a member ignorant is off topic. I confess I made that mistake couple of times.

edit on 29-4-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Very sad....

Well my friend, it's a UFO because it wasn't identified. It's technically the right term.

Was it flying or falling ? Unidentified "flying" object , You sure it was "technically the right term "?

Falling with style. Ok too much Toy Story on repeat play...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel

originally posted by: Kapusta

Very sad....

Well my friend, it's a UFO because it wasn't identified. It's technically the right term.

Was it flying or falling ? Unidentified "flying" object , You sure it was "technically the right term "?

Falling with style. Ok too much Toy Story on repeat play...

You thinking what I am thinking ?

Could it be ?

Buzz ?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Very sad....

Please look up the definition of the the word. There is no arrogance involved. Simply an observation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join