It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or Fireball (Possible Touchdown) Lima - Peru

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Just clicked few minutes ago. According to the source nobody knows what exactly was this object. Looks like a fireball or maybe a satellite falling?

The audio on the video says there is a witness that saw an object falling. Possible touchdown ladies and gentlemen. I'll try to find more info.

Through the WhatsApp of "El Comercio", a user caught a luminous object apparently flying dive near the oval monitor Av. Javier Prado. Then he disappeared.

David Bauman told from WhatsApp could observe the strange phenomenon around 10:00 am when he headed in a taxi at Av. Javier Prado towards the hill of La Molina.

"I saw a light fell from above a little behind and then I could record it as shown in the video. When I went up the hill tried to see if he had fallen into a nearby area or what happened, but I saw nothing," said Bauman by WhatsApp.

What kind of object or phenomenon was unknown. But later, another citizen contacted us to point out that also saw a similar object falling near the Jockey Plaza, in the same direction that was reported the other.

Note : Jockey Plaza is a mall.

elcomercio.pe...
edit on 28-4-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Goood. I will follow this thread. Waiting for description.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Whatever it is it appears to be moving/crashing at a high rate of speed.
Has to be aliens.
My money would be on a Meteor.

There were some spotted in UK 24 hours earlier

www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk...

Probably NOT connected, just adding it here for people to read.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

That took place more than 6 hours ago. This should be all over the local media by now. Searching on other local newspapers, nothing, NADA.

El Comercio (the source) is serious, no doubt about it. Why nobody else is reporting this in Peru?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Dont ya just get sick of these tv stations sticking their banners and crap all over the screen! In this case its an overlay, they could have easily removed it so that we could see the touchdown, but no, must fill the screen with crap!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
We're getting to a sad point nowadays where we can't just say "hey look, a meteor". We have to label everything "UFO" no matter what.

Very sad....

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Dont ya just get sick of these tv stations sticking their banners and crap all over the screen! In this case its an overlay, they could have easily removed it so that we could see the touchdown, but no, must fill the screen with crap!

Not only that. Why they didn't send crew to investigate it. Those hills are easy to reach, I know the area. Maybe local media got advised. I already ask a friend in Peru if he knows more but could take some time to get a reply.
edit on 28-4-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
We're getting to a sad point nowadays where we can't just say "hey look, a meteor". We have to label everything "UFO" no matter what.

Very sad....

Hey Look!!!! A Meteor !!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Very sad....

Well my friend, it's a UFO because it wasn't identified. It's technically the right term.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Very sad....

Well my friend, it's a UFO because it wasn't identified. It's technically the right term.

Was it flying or falling ? Unidentified "flying" object , You sure it was "technically the right term "?
edit on 28-4-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't think it made touch down, it just look like it, it could easily just be skimming the upper atmosphere and disappear below the horizon.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Very sad....

Was it flying or falling ? Unidentified "flying" object , You sure it was "technically the right term "?

"unidentified falling object" still fits

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Not only that. Why they didn't send crew to investigate it. Those hills are easy to reach, I know the area. Maybe local media got advised. I already ask a friend in Peru if he knows more but could take some time to get a reply.

Send a crew to investigate!!! No no no, they have to wait for the official script to be handed to them.
But you're right, they ought to have been running over themselves to find it.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

originally posted by: Kapusta

Very sad....

"unidentified falling object" still fits

oohhhh Mic drop !!!!!!!!

Give you a star for that one !!!!

Boom! love it when i get owned on threads !

That comeback though !

hehe

Kap

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

there are big bug in meteorites i know they sell for allot of money. if i saw that come down i would drive out to see if i could find it. at the very least would be a good day trip.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Very sad....

Until it's identified, then it is what is it...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
Whatever it is it appears to be moving/crashing at a high rate of speed.
Has to be aliens.
My money would be on a Meteor.

There were some spotted in UK 24 hours earlier

www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk...

Probably NOT connected, just adding it here for people to read.

We're right in the peak of the Lyrid meteor shower. Some of them are quite bright as shown in this video on the Weather Channel's site which was taken recently in China.

Anytime some major fireball sighting happens people want to call it a UFO? Why? Page clicks perhaps?

We've known the origins of bolide meteors and their cause for ages. There's nothing unidentified about them.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

Very sad....

Until it's identified, then it is what is it...

It's identified, see my post above.

Bonez is right. People who call everything they don't understand (like bright fireballs which they could have googled info on as well as checked to see if a meteor shower was going on) are ignorant and do the UFO field a disservice. No wonder few people take it seriously.
edit on 29-4-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join