It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underated Cheesy 80's Karate movies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart The 90's had a different type of cheese and the list just would go on forever. You could have a whole thread on just this one movie

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ooooh!!! oooooh! I got it! This is the absolute worst cheesy 80's martial arts flick ever. It's so bad it's barely watchable.

I present to you...

NINJA ACADEMY!!!

www.youtube.com...

Don't say I didn't warn you. The soundtrack alone will make you want to break your tv. I've never been able to sit through this entire movie it is that bad.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR I agree ninja acadamy is a mess, but not a good mess that is def not underated and is rated where it should be, the TrashCan.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Goldenwilys

A trash can is too good for that movie. It should be put on a rocket and launched into the core of the sun so that it can never again claim another victim.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Lone wolf McQuade, shaolin vs lama, bloodfist , 36th chamber of shaolin, master killer, Blind fury, super ninjas, .......the not under rated cheesest of cheese gymkata

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
4 minutes into No Retreat and my face is covered in cheese.

Thank you for introducing me to this genre.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomorangatangarang

Let me know what you think of the fat bully's acting and about the Bruce lee " look alike". If you're really daring try out ninja academy. If you want something really enjoyable, funny, light hearted, but cheezy watch American ninja 1 or 2. Both are pretty fun and enjoyable.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I just couldn't restrain my avatar from showing up in this thread.
I recently came across a new movie trailer, very 80's, very martial art. I'm sure you'll like it.

Bonus : David Don't-hassel-the-hoff soundtrack

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Bruce Lee?

Surely all characters are purely ficticious and any resemblance to real people are purely coincidental...

Surely...

a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I laughed so hard. This trailor is perfect. I hope the movie will be good, it looks promising.

What is this category of movies called, in which an entire era of movies are parodized but also exhalted at the same time?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Love Remo Williams. Joel Grey as Chiun is classic. Gymkata has got to be about the worst I haven't watched. Read about it though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join