It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Jade Helm come to Escondido California?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I live in a community of homes and townhomes with 3 community pools. Just recently my kids and I wanted to use the pool. To my surprise and without notice the locks had been changed and gates welded. In addition to the new locks which no one has a key for, are 6 security cameras.

My children insistent upon swimming so I used of a twig to gain entrance.( Great security upgrades eh?) HOA money well spent! LOL . The entrance to bathrooms had heavy iron gates with electronic locks. The thing that caught my attention was the big green button that said ‘PUSH TO EXIT”

Now why in the world would you install electronic gates to a community bathroom where you had to push a button to release an electronic lock to exit? It had the distinct feeling of a jail or holding pen.

The first thing that comes to mind is that the “people in the know “plan on using community pool areas as a holding area for neighborhood sweeps of the community. All they would need is a secure contained area with facilities. Can you picture it?

We have not had a run of security issues, no vandalism to pool and common areas! So why the big push to change all the pool locks and not tell anyone. Why the 6 new cameras and surveillance systems. And why the jailhouse style doors on the bathrooms. I have always thought of HOA’s as mini NAZI’S. Take a look at your community pool areas and see it similar changes have been made. My HOA claims they have no money. So broke that it took over 1.5 yrs to fix the slides at the park.

Yet without notice close the pools for weeks without issuing new keys and installing detention like security systems when vandalism was never an issue? STRANGE!!!

edit on 4/28/2015 by Zaphod58 because: All caps title fixed

edit on 4/28/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Call the HOA and find out what's going on. You pay them dues, they have to tell ya, right?

Hell, PM me the number, I'll call.
edit on 28-4-2015 by KawRider9 because: bacon

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Terims

Sell and move immediately.

That's both a joke and not a joke.

edit on 28-4-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
More likely they are having problems with vandals and safety issues wit people breaking in and swimming without a lifeguard on duty. They can get sued big time if someone drowns, because they didn't have enough security to keep the person out of the pool after hours.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hey-OOO!!!! OOO-Weee times done changed in this country. Did anyone here over 30 in America ever remember something like this? I can imagine hotels having this type of security, but this is truly disturbing. I would take my children to the local pool before I had cameras trained in our own complex. OHHH WAit, HAHAHA I don't have that kinda money anyway! Nice post, creepy stuff. And Yeah!! Demand to know why this is important compared to defunct playground? You paid for this stuff!?! Very strange times indeed!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Has Jade Helm come to Escondido California?

No.

Not everything we see that is different is going to be because of Jade Helm.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What does all this have to do with military training exercises? Why haven't you just called your HOA? Why do you even LIVE in an HOA?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is the absolutely biggest reach I've seen to try and blame something in Jade Helm. By far.

Pro-tip: insurance companies frequently give a rate discount for having security devices installed practically anywhere. Anything from key control access to cameras to higher quality locking mechanisms can all get your rate reduced.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It's a sad day when people are so obsessed with the idea of something terrible happening to everyone that they make issues out of non-issues, and reveal what can only be described as borderline paranoid neurosis. I try not to use the word 'schizo' unless appropriate.

Or maybe it's just fantasies ..

I mean, I'll give you that the push-button exit for the bathroom is a bit much.

But clearly no one is going to be gassed in there, frantically pushing the exit button to no avail as they slowly die from gas poisoning. Truth is, they're actually going to line everyone up from the neighborhood and drown them one by one in chlorinated pool water.

edit on 4/28/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

PS: The neighborhood pool is the #1 target for random vandalism, especially after dark.

Hell, I've even done it.

PPS: You mentioned you were there taking your kids for a swim. I would hope you're not subjecting them to your paranoid fantasies of police power and presence while you're snapping the photos and getting excited over it. It really wouldn't be a good look as a parent, and might cause unintended mental development issues.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What does all this have to do with military training exercises? Why haven't you just called your HOA? Why do you even LIVE in an HOA?

The military is secretly training to drown everyone in California at their local community pools. There won't be a drought issue anymore OR any pot-smokers/growers.

In fact, this whole community pool thing is really a guise to round up all the pot users and murder them. Oh crap, there's a knock at the door. I'll make sure to snap pics for ATS.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Guess many of the respondents didn't "really" read your OP.

Yes it does seem strange that this all occurred when you state there were no prior issues. Could also have been a directive by those that insure your association and property, but still seems excessive- especially the cameras.
edit on 87805Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Yes it does seem strange that this all occurred when you state there were no prior issues. Could also have been a directive by those that insure your association and property, but still seems excessive- especially the cameras.

Recent break-ins or vandalism that the OP had no knowledge of because he doesn't work there or go there every single day.

I on the otherhand do, and, I was there when the dude broke in and spray painted it.

He was my friend, actually.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

Recent break-ins or vandalism that the OP had no knowledge of because he doesn't work there or go there every single day.

I on the otherhand do, and, I was there when the dude broke in and spray painted it.

He was my friend, actually.
Really? Well the OP says they're a homeowner there. Their OP was pretty thorough with pics and all
So they seem to well informed on their community. At least it appears so from their OP.

Your friend should pay restitution for the damage. You, implicitly having knowledge of this, makes you accessory to the crime.
edit on 98438Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

My children insistent upon swimming so I used of a twig to gain entrance.( Great security upgrades eh?) HOA money well spent! LOL . The entrance to bathrooms had heavy iron gates with electronic locks. The thing that caught my attention was the big green button that said ‘PUSH TO EXIT”

Now why in the world would you install electronic gates to a community bathroom where you had to push a button to release an electronic lock to exit? It had the distinct feeling of a jail or holding pen.

Is the community bathroom accessible only once you have entered security gates to pool area? If it is, the "push to exit" button is an excellent idea. If a parent had 2 children and 1 or more needed to use toilet, the secured gate would ensure a child wouldn't escape into the fenced pool area and jump into pool unattended, whilst parent was still busy in the bathroom.

edit on 28-4-2015 by Jubilee because: insert quote

edit on 28-4-2015 by Jubilee because: oops

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Your friend should pay restitution for the damage. You, implicitly having knowledge of this, makes you accessory to the crime.

They caught him because of all of the security cameras (duh).

That's why they bought more, see. You invest in what works I guess.

And, I testified in court against him because I like swimming there.
(Plus I like, work there, so why wouldn't I? I value my job)

He was just mad that they fired him over pedophilia claims and because he was a Muslim.
edit on 4/29/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
TextExcellent Job On Your Opening Post

As a Homeowner I would be more than upset over the issues that you have shared so far of which I am certain but a few of your valid complaints.

It is appreciated that you took the time and the risks to get photographic evidence to share and accompany your query in this possibly frightening scenario of which there have been no concrete understandings.

Personally I would say Yes Escondido would be part of the JH15 situation. Your complex would be perfect as you suggest for a holding way station.

I would find out as much as you can and have a back up/bug out plan in effect prior to anything going down in your area.

Keep us informed of what you continue to uncover.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
When I drove out 3 days ago there were crews installing cameras at the intersection where I leave my neighborhood. Big cameras exactly like those. They also had put them up at 4 other intersections on the same road.

My suspicion is these cameras may have not only license plate reading ability. Slowly and methodically they are getting ready to lock down the country. You know these systems aren't cheap and there's many more pressing needs in my community than installing super-duper video cameras everywhere.

The temptation has never been higher to vandalize something.

join