It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beastmaster trilogy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm posting all three Beastmaster movies here so you can see them all in sequence. The first one was okay. The second two have more cheese than a bag of Cheetos.

Beastmaster:
Marc Singer plays Dar, the Beastmaster. He can communicate with animals and bend them to his will. He's on a quest to avenge his village, which was destroyed by a group of marauders.

Beastmaster

The Beastmaster 2 Through the Portal of Time

Dar is back for another adventure. This time he is after his brother, who is bent on going through a portal to an alternate dimension (Los Angeles, California) in order to get a weapon of mass destruction.

Beastmaster 2

Beastmaster 3 The Eye of Braxus

An evil sorcerer is after an amulet that he needs to open a tomb and release the ultimate evil. He kidnaps the king, who is the Beastmaster's brother, because he has the amulet-only to discover that the other half is missing. The Beastmaster sets out to free the king.

Beastmaster 3

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Well, thanks. I know I watched the first one a few times as a kid, but I don't remember there being others.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

You're welcome. I didn't know that there were others, either. I saw them on youtube, so I thought I'd check them out and share.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Alright SM, these are great 80's movies. I loved beastmaster.

Since you are such the aficionado lately, I have to ask, have you seen this one?

Krull

I was surprised when I got older, and realized who the actual big star in it was.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I thought that the original was a great movie as a kid, and then resaw it a few years ago while somewhat relaxed and possibly enjoyed it even more that time.... i'll save the other two for "the right time" if you catch my drift, but ta for posting them

This reminds me of another fantasy movie i saw as an adolescent... did you ever see The Sword and The Sorcerer? It's kinda awful but also quite magnificent. It's full of bewbs too if i remember right.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

You're welcome. I like posting things that people enjoy. I haven't seen that movie. I'll look for it.

top topics

join