It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The UN Building A Stealth Army ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I found this interesting article on how people from all countries can join the UN police. Since when it comes to the UN we usually think of the blue helmeted army soldiers that are supplied by member nations from their perspective armies. What I didn't know and I suspect some here also didn't know, is that all police officers with some level of seniority and training can join or be recruited by the UN as police from those same countries.
With the militarization of the police in so many countries, they are trained with military transports and weapons now for crowd control ad terrorism.

Since my world view involves the UN getting "Teeth" quickly and acting out within sovereign nations, this is a very interesting point.
Bottom line hundreds of thousands ex-military that are now police, and police trained for urban combat with equipment and tactics can be drafted or volunteer for the UN.

Since this will approach by stealth to those not paying attention, this fact is most interesting, here is the article.

How To Join The UN Military
edit on 28-4-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
"Since my world view involves the UN getting "Teeth" quickly and acting out within sovereign nations, this is a very interesting point. Bottom line hundreds of thousands ex-military that are now police, and police trained for urban combat with equipment and tactics can be drafted or volunteer for the UN. "a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Really? Why ever in the world would you want to see UN Police in your town or neighborhood? I assume that's what you mean. If not, I'm confused. Why else would your world view involve the UN getting "Teeth" quickly?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I fully believe there are UN "peacekeepers" (police, soldiers, thugs, whatever) here already.
Anyone remember the Florida airstrip covered in White trucks maybe 4 -5 years back?
We have video of UN vehicles being trucked West down in Alabama I think.
Add Kerry's signing the US on to the small arms control treaty and the fast-tracking of the TPP I'd say it's a serious threat the US and Jade Helm is the kick-off training that could possibly go live for gun confiscation and detention of militants.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
"Since my world view involves the UN getting "Teeth" quickly and acting out within sovereign nations, this is a very interesting point. Bottom line hundreds of thousands ex-military that are now police, and police trained for urban combat with equipment and tactics can be drafted or volunteer for the UN. "a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Really? Why ever in the world would you want to see UN Police in your town or neighborhood? I assume that's what you mean. If not, I'm confused. Why else would your world view involve the UN getting "Teeth" quickly?

I can't help but shake my head when I read stuff like the OP posted.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

WHY? Are you upset with OP? Are you disappointed there is not more info? Is it just the speculation that gets your goat? Maybe just the headline? I didn't know any of this. Did you? I find it interesting... And who is the UN loyal too? Who would these troops fight for? Would American/Military ex-cops be required to kill in their own country/city/state? Would they stand down? I Like ATS because yes while there is (unfortunately) always gonna be sensationalism, at least people be bringing food for thought to the table. And in my book mate, that never goes out of style...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

WHY? Are you upset with OP? Are you disappointed there is not more info? Is it just the speculation that gets your goat? Maybe just the headline? I didn't know any of this. Did you? I find it interesting... And who is the UN loyal too? Who would these troops fight for? Would American/Military ex-cops be required to kill in their own country/city/state? Would they stand down? I Like ATS because yes while there is (unfortunately) always gonna be sensationalism, at least people be bringing food for thought to the table. And in my book mate, that never goes out of style...
No the info is fine. It was their attitude that made me shake my head. Who wants some rogue army patrolling our streets even if they're here under the flag of the UN? We don't have enough militarized police as it is, such as local as well as DHS, ATS, etc, etc, etc? The OP seemed fine with it.
edit on 87458Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Since this will approach by stealth to those not paying attention, this fact is most interesting, here is the article.

Just wondering if you noticed this...

Instead, U.N. peacekeeping troops are members of their home country's military who agree to serve in the U.N. military for a year.

Seems a bit odd to have a stealth army and expect to be very effective with troops only doing a 1 year rotation, but I guess anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I found this interesting article on how people from all countries can join the UN police. Since when it comes to the UN we usually think of the blue helmeted army soldiers that are supplied by member nations from their perspective armies. What I didn't know and I suspect some here also didn't know, is that all police officers with some level of seniority and training can join or be recruited by the UN as police from those same countries.
With the militarization of the police in so many countries, they are trained with military transports and weapons now for crowd control ad terrorism.

Since my world view involves the UN getting "Teeth" quickly and acting out within sovereign nations, this is a very interesting point.
Bottom line hundreds of thousands ex-military that are now police, and police trained for urban combat with equipment and tactics can be drafted or volunteer for the UN.

How To Join The UN Military

Eh, I doubt it.

I've interacted with "UN police" literally hundreds of times, including this past Friday.

The UN police, while having jurisdiction on UN, neutral territory grounds, are just well paid and equipped security guards. And there are only those numbers on grounds usually. You might see at the UN headquarters, the largest compound, a couple dozen on duty. And that's to protect security and diplomats, leaders, etc.

I can say, as probably one of the few people on ATS who actually goes to the UN on a regular basis, and knows many many people in the UN, that even having heard all of the conspiracies, I have never once seen nor felt anything to lead me to give credence to them. I'm organizing a dinner roundtable speaker engagement on Saturday with a UN representative...

Does that mean a vast conspiracy isn't possible? No. Unlikely, very much so.
edit on 28-4-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: slatesteam

No the info is fine. It was their attitude that made me shake my head. Who wants some rogue army patrolling our streets even if they're here under the flag of the UN? We don't have enough militarized police as it is, such as local as well as DHS, ATS, etc, etc, etc? The OP seemed fine with it.

The UN police have zero jurisdiction off of UN compound grounds, which is very limited.

The only reason that a given country might not have jurisdiction over those areas, including inside the US, is that foreign dignitaries and leaders do not want to be subject to the power and whims of that country. There has to be neutral ground, with neutral jurisdiction, with neutral police.
edit on 28-4-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Imagine a squad of UN police deploying in America the police come from other English speaking countries such as the UK,
Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Would they really care about American traditions and values ?

top topics

join