posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:31 PM
I need public bill for dummies
btw should I dare to ask when is the last time u voted?
anywho to ur issue
Specific suggestions included:
Real time disclosure transparent of political donations (Transparency International Australia).
• With regard to political donations, the creation of one code and one set of rules for all candidates in all jurisdictions. In the event that
campaign funding is regulated and public funding is introduced, serious consideration should be given to the NYC Campaign Finance Board model (Local
Government Association of Queensland).
• An independent committee to monitor all government advertising campaigns and ensure that public funds be spent for a reasonable purpose (Action on
Smoking and Health Australia).
• Donations to be made anonymously and managed by a statutory body separate to the party system, ensuring that individuals cannot seen to be
purchasing influence of a party (Mr Paul Grealish).
• That persons registered as lobbyists be prohibited from organising or arranging the organisation of fundraising activities for MPs, political
candidates or parties and rewriting of the Ministerial Handbook to provide a clear statement of the Government’s expectations of the conduct of
Ministers in relation to political fundraising and the importance of transparency in all public activities (Crime and Misconduct Commission).
• Recommendation of model under the Canada Elections Act which sets a maximum contribution from individuals of $1000, a ban on contributions from
corporations and limits campaign expenditure based on the number of registered voters in an electorate (The Australian Collaboration).
• Recommended consideration of the Maine Clean Election Fund and the Arizona Clean Election Act (Community Alliance for Responsible Planning
Redlands Inc (template submission)).
edit on 1-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-5-2015 by MimiSia
because: (no reason given)